Support Conversations

I'm doing it so I can get a super-powered Loran who can reclass to anything rather than Miriel herself. In other words, I'm marrying MU to Miriel for her kid. :lol:

Is that so? Wow, it makes me want so bad. Ah, if i'm male, i want to take Miriel as my bride. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif (what a weird think)

(suddenly become Miriel's fan)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this was a rather... interesting translation to work on. Donny's accent tripped things up a bit but I guess that's to be expected.

By popular demand, here's Donny x Olivia!

[spoiler=Donny x Olivia C]Donny: Losing love and home had left her distraught ~♪

And the White Heron princess now had naught ~♪

Olivia: So she surrendered body and mind to despair ~♪

And drifted aimlessly in the cold night air ~ ♪

Donny: Ah! M, Miss Olivia!?

Olivia: Oh. I, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. It's my favorite song so I just started to sing along without thinking.

Donny: Miss Olivia be knowin' this song too?

Olivia: Yes... During my travels, I stopped at a mountain village where a lumberjack used to sing it and I would just listen.

Donny: Really... That there song, it be a real sad song, don' it. Thinkin' 'bout the far off Black Raven prince, the White Heron princess looked all over the world, just to get another glimpse a' him... And then while the princess was gone, some bad fellers burnt her town to the ground and she up and fell into despair.

Olivia: Umm... Donny, don't you know the rest of the song?

Donny: Huh? Didn'cha just sing the last part, Miss Olivia?

Olivia: No... There's still a little more left. Feeling pity for the despairing Heron princess, the great moon delivered her voice to the Raven prince. Upon hearing this, the prince and his companions defeated the villains and then he managed to reunite with the princess at the Heron forest once more... Then she was embraced by the prince and smiled warmly at the moon... The end.

Donny: I, I sure didn' know that. Then it really weren't a sad song.

Olivia: Yes...

Donny: I see... Thanks a lot, Miss Olivia. I'm really startin' ta like this song!

Olivia: Uh.. You, you're welcome...!

[spoiler=Donny x Olivia B]Donny: Hey, Miss Olivia. The song 'bout the White Heron princess... Ain't it actually a sad song like I thought?

Olivia: Huh... Why do you think so?

Donny: In the end, the princess' hometown still be gone, don' it?

Olivia: I... see. Well, at the very least the song doesn't say anything about it being restored.

Donny: Then, even if'n she reunited with the prince, the princess still couldn' have been happy from the bottom of' her heart, right?

Olivia: That's, true but... Ah...!

Donny: Then, it's like I thought. I had hunch 'bout it, I did.

Olivia: That... That really is true. Then the last smile was...

Donny: Miss Olivia?

Olivia: S, Sorry... It's just that when I heard your words, Donny, I realized something. The smile that I had always wondered about...

Donny: The smile, Miss Olivia?

Olivia: Actually... This song has some accompanying dance as well. I would become the White Heron princess and dance but... In that final scene, the princess smiled at the moon while the prince held her but... It was a really sad smile. I, it was a mystery to me. Why her smile was so sad even though she was being embraced by the prince... But, to think that it was something like that...

Donny: It was because the feelin's of losin' her home were still wit' her...

Olivia: Thank you, Donny. This time, you're the one who taught me something. With this, I feel I can properly perform this dance. I have to go practice.

Donny: When the dance is finished, could I get to watch it?

Olivia: Eh... y, yes, it's fine. If watching someone like me dance is fine with you...

Donny: Thanks. It's a promise!

[spoiler=Donny x Olivia A]Olivia: Umm... Donny. pl, please come over her for a second.

Donny: Huh, wha's wrong?

Olivia: U, Um... the song's dance, you said that you wanted to see it...

Donny: Yeah! It's done!? A' wanna see, a' wanna see!

Olivia: Then... Donny, could you please sing along...?

Donny: Sure! Oh, but a' only know 'til the middle.

Olivia: That's alright... I'll sing the parts you don't know.

Donny: Ah' understand... Then...

'Twas a gentle night with a smiling moon ~ ♪

[Theatrical Blackout]

Donny: At long last, meeting face to face ~ ♪

With the man of her dreams and held in his embrace ~ ♪

Olivia: The White Heron princess looked up at the sky ~ ♪

And with a smile on her lips, she closed her eyes... ~ ♪

Donny: ... ... ...

Olivia: U, Um... How, how was it?

Donny: Y, yeah... it was incredible. Ah' m so touched, I can' find the words to... *Sniff*

Olivia: Eh...! Donny, are you crying...?

Donny: W, well so aren't you, Miss Olivia.

Olivia: I... It's because I had to become the White Heron princess to perform this dance.

Donny: I, while ah' was watchin' you, the dance kept drawin' me in 'til I thought that Miss Olivia really was the princess...

Olivia: Really?... I'm so glad. To think so much of my dancing...

Donny: I, A' wanna see even more dances! Miss Olivia, a'really want you to dance for me again!

Olivia:... Y, yes. Of course... After all, it's because of Donny that I can dance again...!

[spoiler=Donny x Olivia S]Donny: ... ... ...

Olivia: Donny.

Donny: ... ... ...

Olivia: Donny!

Donny: Huh? Ah... Miss Olivia.

Olivia: W... What's wrong...? You were dozing off but... Could it be, are you feeling ill...?

Donny: Y, yeah... ah' keep seeing Miss Olivia's figure and it jus' won' go away.

Olivia: Eh...! I, Is that so?

Donny: Yup. A, Could I really be sick?

Olivia: Ummm... I think it's probably... not a sickness.

Donny: But, whenever ah' think of Miss Olivia's Heron princess, tears come out. That's why, um... no, I'm sorry. A' just went ahead and made somethin' like this... I just wanted to end the story. Yup.

Olivia: Is that... a ring?

Donny: Yeah... A' can't really compare to the Raven prince so I thought that if I gave the princess something like that, she could just laugh and make fun of it while she looked at the moon.

Olivia: Donny is certainly not the Raven prince but... I'm sure that the Heron princess won't look at the moon and laugh about the ring. She would definitely gaze at the person who gave her the ring and smile happily at him.

Donny: M, Miss Olivia...

Olivia: Won't you... look at it again? I'll dance as the White Heron princess. But my partner won't be the Raven prince. He'll be the person standing in front of me now...

Donny: After that...

Olivia: The princess will accept her partner's ring with a smile of delight on her face...

Donny: ... I, A'll sing with all my heart.

Edited by Enaeius

Well, that was surprisingly cute (and proves without a doubt that Donny is a fairly mature little guy). At the least, it wasn't at all creepy to me.

The cameo fills me with irrational joy

Edited by Pandorakun

So based on donny x olivia all the fire emblems are on the same planet? also this means that awakening takes place after PoR/RD . interesting

It could just be a reference though :/

Aww, I was kind of looking forward to translating Donny x Olivia, but you did a nice job with that, better than I could do : P

There's more FE references where that came from as well... I'd rather not spoil them until the actual convos are available though.

Why couldn't the games with Marth, Alm, Celice, Ike, and Krom all be connected enough for Leanne and Naesala to known of in Archanea?

I'd say it's clear that all of the FE games take place in the same world when they do and take place a world accessible by others outside of it using something like the dragon's gate when they don't. I bet Archanea is where the dragons went to after the Scouring.

Edited by Retsudo

Nice reference to tallius in Donny X Olivia though I guess the story of the heron princess and the raven king is only a fairy tale and not a cannon happening in their history.

Why couldn't the games with Marth, Alm, Celice, Ike, and Krom all be connected enough for Leanne and Naesala to known of in Archanea?

Well, it's a story from another continent and who knows how much time lies between the Tellius games and this one.

So their names might be lost, but I'm sure all of it happened in the same world.

The Manakete and Taguel are probably the evolution of the laguz,

losing their animal traits and thus needing the stones to channel their inner beast instead of just being able to let it out when ready.

Uh..........

How old is Donny again? >_>

Looks older than Nono and Richt, acts way more mature than the former from what we've seen so far too.

Though, I never really thought of Donny as being 'young" in the shota-bait so much as being an untrained/inexperienced country dude, but that just might be because again, he's in the same game as Nono and Richt.

I'd put him around 15 from his looks?

So that means anywhere from 15--30 then? It's probably closer to 15, but it's not like the series hasn't featured 30 year olds that look like they're in their teens before (coughShivacough)

Finally done with Loran and Callum as his father. I'm sorry I wasn't able to piece together Loran's explanation that well, but it's still rather adorable.

[spoiler=LoranxCallum (Father)]

[spoiler=LoranxCallum (Father) C]Loran: Father, are these your things? It looks like they've fallen all over the place. Please, let me organize them neatly.

Callum: Th...thank you, Loran...You really are Miriel's child...

Loran: Children come from parents, so of course I am.

Callum: Well, that may be so...but I meant that you are similar to your mother...I wonder if you're also similar to me...

Loran: There exist parts similar to Father.

Callum: Really...where...?

Loran: The color of my hair.

Callum: Aah...Well, you can see that part, but...isn't there something besides that...? Like you're extremly thin, and... it's completely different from my figure.

Loran: ....I don't have anything like that. In that respect, I think I'm glad I didn't inherit from you.

Callum: Oh...cold, aren't you...? It seems like you can't be children...

Loran: Behaving in other ways during wartime will only cause us to get the way of others. That's...because I've become older than Lucina, perhaps. It's not like I can't frolic like a child in another age.

Callum: ...Eh? Isn't Lucina...older than you? I don't get it... I guess Lucina also exists as a baby in this time, but you're still...

Loran: ...I'm sorry Father, but I'm going to be rude and end our little talk.

Callum: Ah, Loran... ..What did that mean...

[spoiler=LoranxCallum (Father) B]Callum: Loran.

Loran: Ah, hello Father. Do you have a task for me?

Callum: Before...what you said about being older than Lucina...What exactly did you mean by that...?

Loran: ...Father, I barely remember these things at all, since I have a bad memory. It's a simple story. There was a displacement in time. Lucina came to this age two years before the war with Perezia had begun. On the other hand, I came to this age, but how long was it? Another five years...

Callum: So a displacement happened...!?

Loran: ...Yes, so I...I have spent more time here than Lucina, three years total. Such is the difference between years. In the meantime, I overtook her.

Callum: You...Five years...In this age, all alone...?

Loran: Yes. I told you so. I can frolic like a child in another age. Did that answer your question? Then that's all for now...

Callum: Wait a minute...Just now, didn't you say...You were five years apart from the other children...Weren't you lonely...?

Loran: ...I wasn't lonely. Because I'm still an adult...

Callum: ............ Loran...

[spoiler=LoranxCallum (Father) A]Callum: Loran.

Loran: Father...What's the matter? Do you still have questions about somthing?

Callum: Aah.. Today, you...... ...are a little-a little...

Loran: A-ahahaha! Wa-wait, Father! What, suddenly tickling someone...!

Callum: Yeah...Loran, I knew it. You'd better [not?] laugh...

Loran: ...Huh!?

Callum: You, are an adult, but...It looks like it's impossible ...I wanted you to laugh more but, it seems much better with children...

Loran: ...You know.. I told you, I'm an adult!

Callum: Your age doesn't matter...Loran may be older than Lucina...Even older than me, No matter what age we are, it's not important...because you are my child...

Loran: ............!!

Callum: So, you're not alone anymore... Some of our friends...and Dad, too. Who cares if you're a little spoiled...I don't blame that on you or anyone...

Loran: ............ ............Father. I, really...was lonely. Only one person, for many, many years...not knowing anyone...Even if I waited for my friends, I didn't know if I can meet them.........Without relying on anyone, partner or not, the voices fading away...... ...It was so painful that I wanted to die! Uu...Uuwa......! [He's crying]

Callum: So...I see...For not being able to find and raise you, I'm sorry...From now on, I'll absolutely be here. You won't be alone again...

Imma work on non-sibling LucinaxMale Mark now, but in the meantime, I found KromxVake, LoranxFemale Mark, LizxWood, NoirexRufure, RufurexHenry, KromxMariabel, and the rest of GangrelxRufure in Japanese.

Edited by Miscellany

Time travel: just smile and nod.

...I should probably reorganise OP sometimes.

Yep. I think besides WoodxCynthia, all the supports listed in the OP have been done. Also, you never added SumiaxRufure to the completed list, nor changed LiberaxSariya from S support only to full.

I tried my hand at Liz x Mariabel.

[spoiler=Liz x Mariabel]

[spoiler= C ]

Liz: Mariabel, this black tea is delicious.

Mariabel: Yes. That's because I've added citrus fruits to it, your favourite flavour. I knew you'd love it.

L: Eh? I like the taste of citrus fruits?

M: You haven't realised?! We drank tea together so many times, the ones you loved always had citrus fruits in them, so I thought...

L: Ohhh I see. So this is the flavour that I like... You're so awesome Mariabel, you understand me even more than I do.

M: Of course. That's because I'm your soulmate.

L: Ah ha ha, yes. Oh, but I don't know what kind of tea you like, Mariabel.

M: How unfortunate. Why don't you take a guess?

L: Um, then... tea infused with rose?

M: Incorrect.

Liz: Then it must be tea with milk!

M: It's not that, either.

L: Uh... I'm not very familiar with black tea, so I don't know what other types there are.

M: Hee hee, you're so hopeless. Then I'll tell you what the answer is. The kind of tea I like is...

L: The kind of tea you like is...?

M: Tea with the fresh blood of bears.

L: Pfffffft!

M: Liz! How rude, spitting your tea out like that!

L: Tha-that's because I've never heard of such a tea!

M: I was just joking. Look, you've got tea around your lips, let me help you wipe it.

L: Ah! It was a lie? I thought it was real... Then what kind of tea do you really like?

M: The kind of tea I like is the kind of tea that you like. To me, if you're happy, then that makes me the happiest. If there is any tea that you like, then feel free to let me know.

L: Thank you. Why do I get the feeling she just dodged my question...

[spoiler= B ]

M: Hoo, today's battle was incredibly intense. Liz, did you get hurt?

L: Ah, I'm fine. What about you?

M: I'm completely fine too.

L: Oh, that's good.

*silence*

M: Liz? What's wrong? Don't tell me... you're actually hurt?

L: N-no, really, I'm not hurt. I was just thinking about things, like "will it always be like this", people hurting one another, everyone looking so savage... When I see such terrifying faces, my legs start shaking and I get so scared that I can't move.

M: Don't worry Liz. Allow me to protect you.

L: You-you can't do that! If you were to get hurt because of me... I don't want that!

M: That won't happen, I'm not that careless.

L: If that's the case, then what about that time when you were captured by the Perezians...

M: Th-there were lots of reasons for that! J-just let me protect you! To me, protecting you is number one in my book of justice.

L: Why do you have to care for me so much? You always make tea that I like to drink, you should treat yourself better. If you got hurt then I'd be so upset, and I don't want you to force yourself to stop drinking your favourite tea.

M: Liz... Thank you for your consideration, but please don't take it to heart. It's just what I like to do, that's all.

L: But...

M: Okay, come on, don't be like that. In fact, let's go take a bath together. My body feels so sticky, I need to clean off all that dust and sweat right now.

L: Ah, w-wait for me, Mariabel!

[spoiler= A ]

L: Mariabel! Your wound! How is your wound?!

M: Liz, Liz, Liz. Your panicking is very disgraceful.

L: All because you were trying to protect me...

M: It's nothing, I already said I would be careful.

L: Ah, that's a relief. Thank you, Mariabel.

M: It's okay.

L: Oh, Mariabel, going so far to protect me... is it because of that time before you joined the vigilantes?

M: !!

L: So I'm right...

M: Hmm... Since you've found out, then I guess there's no need to hide it. That's right, before I joined the vigilantes I was just a loner with a terrible personality. The other children my age always talked behind my back, I had no friends at all in the social circles, but Liz, you were the only one who would be my friend. At that time, you were the one who saved me from my loneliness. That is the reason why I decided to protect you.

L: That was so long ago, I don't even remember it.

M: I will never ever forget it, your warmth and tenderness. To me, when I was helpless and isolated, it was just like the dazzling radiance of the sun.

L: That is such an exaggeration, I just wanted to be your friend, that's all.

M: Friends with someone who always had people talking behind their back, someone who was always alone?

L: Who cares what other people say! I can decide for myself. Mariabel, you're a good person! Don't speak badly about yourself!

M: Ahh. Really... Just how kind can you be? But that's exactly why I believe you, and why I wish to protect you.

L: Mariabel... Thank you. But I hate being protected all the time, so from now on, I'll protect you too. Next time we drink tea together, I'll prepare your favourite tea. Don't you think that considering each other is what real soulmates do?

M: Ahh, that's right. To be able to be your friend, it's just so wonderful. For you... I will never let you die.

How very /u/. How direct a translation is the "soulmate" thing?

The displacement stuff makes perfect sense to me.

Say we count from the time of FE1 and therefore FE13 takes place in the year 2000. So Lucina is born in 2000, Loran is born in 2002, and then Gimle destroys everything in 2018 - to pick some arbitrary years. Then Lucina traveled back to 2000, but Loran traveled back to 1995. So, as of the present time, Lucina lived from 2000 to 2018 and is therefore 18, but Loran lived from 2002 to 2018 and then 1995 to 2000 and is therefore 21.

Edited by Othin