There's a huge bee somewhere in my house...

(most kinds of) bees die after they sting someone. they know this and won't attack you unless they feel threatened.

if they come near you, don't wave at them (they'll feel like they're being attacked), try blowing at them to get them to go away. also don't run away from them, just calmly try walking away. open a window and it'll probably fly outside (and then hope another one won't fly in).

but than again, maybe this only works on Dutch insects. I'm not sure if I've ever even seen a bee. (the above works on Dutch wasps and flies, at the least)

I like spiders a lot, as well as a lot of insects. but wasps tend to freak me out a little.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are that scared of bees?

Good god, if Skyrim were real then I would have NONE of you as my followers. >:U

(most kinds of) bees die after they sting someone. they know this and won't attack you unless they feel threatened.

if they come near you, don't wave at them (they'll feel like they're being attacked), try blowing at them to get them to go away. also don't run away from them, just calmly try walking away. open a window and it'll probably fly outside (and then hope another one won't fly in).

but than again, maybe this only works on Dutch insects. I'm not sure if I've ever even seen a bee. (the above works on Dutch wasps and flies, at the least)

Nope. It works the same here. =3

God Bees are scary. I've been scared of them in like, forever. Of course, I'm kinda ok with them now as long as I'm in the open since I can move around easily with little trouble.

But inside a room r something? I will run and run until I'm as far away from it as possible. God they don't look nice.

I also get freaked out by other insects, but not so much. They just look disgusting, really. >.<

You guys are that scared of bees?

Good god, if Skyrim were real then I would have NONE of you as my followers. >:U

If the real world were real I wouldn't have anyone afraid of bees as my follower.

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

Honey bees are adorable and i like to talk to them. Bee is all "buzz buzz pollinatin'. Buzz buzz shakin' my bee butt." But i dont like it when they get too close. You are adorable, little honey bee, but not in my face. Bumble bees are cute too when not in my face. Wasps, hornets and the like are the devil's beasts and i hate them. Ewagh....Dwuagh..

Or shoot it terminator style. Like Wesker. (RE1)

Edited by リンダ

But then more come in! D:

Is it colder outside your room? If so then make it less pleasant for the bee to come in. When they find no flowers they just stop wasting time and leave.

You want me to walk away? WALK?

Hell no. If I see a bee, I'm going to run. Fast.very fast.

somehow, if you run, they tend to sting you faster. I don't know the reason behind this though, I always used to joke the bee would think you'd like to play tag when you run...

Nope. It works the same here. =3

thanks, good to know my dealing with bees/wasps methods also work on foreign bees/wasps

Hahaha.

Bees are the only kind of bug that bother me. I'm rather fine with just about everything else.

how about wasps? they tend to sting you a lot faster, since they don't always die when they do so. (though it probably hurts less)

Even cockroaches? Because those are freaky.

cockroaches are cool. never seen them except for in the zoo though.

somehow, if you run, they tend to sting you faster. I don't know the reason behind this though, I always used to joke the bee would think you'd like to play tag when you run...

I've heard this, my parents also applied the tag thing to dogs... :wacko:

I've never seen a God Bee, though I imagine they would have quite the power level. But I was stung by a bee once, though nothing happened.

CURSE YOU NIGHTMARRREEEEEEEEE

They're awesome.

Never had one in my house tho. I think.

Then you do not know the horrors. THE HORRORS!

Oh you better listen to him, alright.

I don't get freaked out by any buggies. They're all too cute~!

But them cockroaches.... Even the name!!!! They're the only ones that make me queasy. Not to the point where I will kill them and on occasion I can watch one and think it's just as cute as all the others, it's mainly when I find one on me when I never noticed.

Because when they live in your house they will climb on you. D=

Oh you better listen to him, alright.

I don't get freaked out by any buggies. They're all too cute~!

But them cockroaches.... Even the name!!!! They're the only ones that make me queasy. Not to the point where I will kill them and on occasion I can watch one and think it's just as cute as all the others, it's mainly when I find one on me when I never noticed.

Because when they live in your house they will climb on you. D=

THIS IS CUTE TO YOU? THIS?

bee.jpg