Above Average HP

Above Average Strength

Insane Skill

Low Speed

Above Average Defense

Miniscule Resistance

foot unit move.

Swords, Then lances upon promotion.

Normal attack looks like 2 steps then a lunge, critical has a jump towards the enemy. After promotion, Swords look pretty much the same, just flashier. Spears could pretty much be a palette swapped Ephraim.

Officer appears as a fairly well armored foot soldier with a rapier like weapon, with no shield. Captain is more armored, and basically looks like Ephraim.

The idea behind this class is getting a killing strike in just one hit. No counter, no doubling, just one clean strike. In the Jugdral games, they might have Awareness, Ambush, or Wrath. A special skill might be moonlight sword or Heart Pierce(Optional skill where speed is lowered to the enemy's and +5 crit % per speed point lost. The slowness and critical bonus represent carefully aiming right at the enemy's weak point in their armor or their vital organs.)

I don't know if Hero or Knight Crest would make more sense as a promotion item.

Edited by A1phaKn1ght

Valhart has given me inspiration. Take Overlord and think Female only. Frack yeah Fortress Wing! Class unique skill extends to bow immunity as well.

Edit: So have Sorcerers. Auralis: Balanced but more defense and Res based class. It's either a unique class or promoted class. Uses Light and Dark Magic (possibly also Anima). Special skills work like Ashera's ability to reflect everything (not as strong or often though) and being able to restore a very small amount of health to allies around it. Ideal supporting skills: Defence Cry, Res Cry, and Renewal.

Dark Sage: Sage+Darkness mastery. Special Skill: Fright. Has a chance of causing enemies to flee for a turn.

Edit#3: Couldn't forget my Summoner inspired classes! Legionnaire: Uses Bows and Knives. Stat distribution akin to Bow Knight, but unmounted. Special Skill works like Tanith's Reinforce skill.

Spawner: High Defence and Res, terrible stats besides those. Uses Bows and Anima magic. Heavy armor, low movement. Not sure what I should make this. Special Skill: Spawns a unit of your choice as a puppet/armor puppet with heavily weakened stats but increased Mov.

Edited by Only My Unit

Hmmmmm, We need a shapshifting/ attacking class.

Class: Didam.

Weapon: Can shape shift into phoenixes (With the rising stone), And can weild swords and anima magic.

Class Discription: A ancient race from another time, as well as being able to shape shift, they can weild swords and magic, making them a feirce opponent.

It has a unique ability to be able to be resurrected, but the process is complicated.

1) Kill your Diadam somehow, e.g. get an enemy unit to kill it while it's unarmed.

2) Leave the Diadam's ashes in pocession of a unit that can weild any of the fire tomes.

3) It will ressurect the next time you enter a battle.

Stat caps:

HP: 100

Magic: 45

Strength: 45

Skill: 50

Speed: 50

Luck: 70

Defence: 60

Resistance: 60

Con: 15

Aid: 22

The Rising Stone will also give a +20 boost to all stats, however it has only 10 uses.

There will only be 1 in the WHOLE FE series also, because it is ridicuously powerful, and you only get to use it in 1 chapter.

It's basically Athos/BK, only... how does the res thing work if you can only use it for one chapter?

Ummm, I was thinking of Creature Campaigns as well, like the one in FE8, if it dies in there, you can ressurect it next time.

Yeah, It is MEANT to be overpowered, that's why you can only use it for only 1 chapter/creature campaign.

• 3 weeks later...

Mage ---> Spellmaster

Equivalent to a Swordmaster. As a fast, accurate magic user specializing in critting, the Spellmaster is truly a unit to be feared. Class Skill: Arcane Strike. This takes the unit's Skl as a percentage of activation. It negates Res and boosts Crit 50%. Very high Spd, Skill, and Lck, medium Mag, low HP, Def, and Res. Crit bonus equals that of a Swordmaster. Equips Killer tomes. Thanks to the Spellmaster's Class Skill, not even high Res Units like Bishops are safe from this deadly unit.

Mage ---> Wyvern Mage

A Wyvern Lord crossed with a Sage. Starts with anima and gains dark upon promotion. Replace Str with Mag. High Def, Mag, HP, and Skl make this very effective vs almost all non-magic units. Due to low Res, is weak to magic units, which it can barely dent due to most other magic units' high Res. Class Skill: Life Absorb. This uses the Skl stat for activation rate. Doubles Mag and restores HP equal to damage dealt. The Wyvern Mage also restores HP equal to tome Mt with every attack, regardless of whether or not Life Absorb activates and independent of how much damage is dealt. This makes the Wyvern Mage a prime candidate for Brave tomes. Medium Spd and Lck. Great movement. This is the ultimate Nosferatank.

Cleric ---> Valkyrie

Yes, I know this promo already exists. However, this time the Valkyrie is a Falcon Knight fused with a Valkyrie. Uses staves to start and gains light magic upon promotion. This unit has high Spd, Res, Lck, and Skl, in addition to great mobility. Medium Mag and HP, low Def. As a healer mounted on a pegasus that can hold its own in a fight, it is invaluable in battle. Class Skill: Invigorate. Whenever the Valkyrie heals an ally, said ally's movement is refreshed (like a Dancer, Bard, or Heron can do). The Valkyrie can also perform two consecutive actions in single turn, but only during the player phase (of course).

Priest ---> Chaplain

A cross between the Bishop and General, this armored unit has very high Def, Res, and Hp, medium Mag and Skl, low Spd and Lck. This unit uses only staves before and after promotion. The Chaplain is a pacifist, refusing to harm anyone. However, this unit will not hesitate to aid its allies in their quest to slay their enemies. Class Skill: Benefactor. Whenever the player's turn begins, the Chaplain regains HP equal to its Mag + equipped staff Mt. In addition, the Chaplain can "overheal" his allies. Any additional healing that is "wasted" by the use of a staff on an ally is added to the healed unit's HP for one turn. This boost ends at the beginning of the player's next turn. Only one Chaplain may Bless any particular ally for a turn, to prevent the stacking of these bonuses.

Pujari: Priests and priestesses from a distant land who worship a god of protection. Unlike normal priests they take up magic and staffs to purge the sinners and defend the innocent. Equip: Light and Dark magic and staffs.

Pugnator: Seasoned mercenaries who have traveled all over the world fighting in various skirmishes and battles. Equip: Swords, Axes and Bows.

Restavrator: A cursed saint that uses nature and elder magic instead of purifying light magic. Is a open thinker and a supporter of all religons. Equip: Dark, Anima and staffs.

Conculcare: Hate-filled mages who learn destructive magic for the sole purpose of destroying the world and everything in it. They worship a god of destruction. Equip: Light, Dark and Anima magic.

hunter

weapon types: Bows

skill: melee combat; (counters enemy attacks) ability to counter close range (like FE10's staves) but not counting weapon MT.

caps: lower physical caps

promotes to

bow fighter

weapon types: Bows, Lances

skill: weapon switch; (command) equip a different weapon even after attacking.

caps: 60, 27, 20, 26, 27, 30, 25, 22

bow fighter

weapon types: Bows, Lances

This sorta reminds me of my idea to split Nomad Troopers and Horsemen/Rangers by giving the latter lances instead of swords, and a slightly heavier-weight stat balance.

I had an idea for a Samurai class, although this would require an in-world explanation in order to be present.

SAMURAI

Tier: 1

Equip: Swords

R-button description: Cultured knights from distant lands. They specialize in skillful swordplay.

Class slideshow description: Honorable foreign knights possessing refined swordplay and solid defenses. They live by a strict code of honor.

They're basically heavyweight swordfighters with an emphasis on Skill and Defense. In a setup that has Strength and Magic present simultaneously, their Magic would be less terrible than other physical units', as well. As they wear heavier armor, Samurai aren't as fast as other sword users, and their Luck isn't very good, either. Resistance is kinda above average, I guess, but not really that noticeably so; at least not until later on. Constitution is 9, and movement is the standard for non-mounted first-tier units in their setting. They also have the benefit of being less inhibited by terrain than Knights, suffering from few abnormal terrain movement penalties.

promotes to...

SHOGUN

Tier: 2

Equip: Swords, Bows

R-button description: Powerful warlords who wield swords and bows in battle. They have great defenses.

Class slideshow description: Seasoned warlords and practitioners of both swordplay and archery. Few can pierce their prized armor.

Shogun are... well, basically just stronger Samurai who can now use bows in addition to swords. Their caps are adjusted to allow for high defense and maximum skill, but their speed and strength potentials are only mediocre. They gain one point of movement and 2-3 constitution upon promotion, though, so there's that.

Just an idea I had that I thought I'd jot down here.

I've also had ideas for shield-wielding mages, a Staff -> Dark/Staff class, (these two could be merged,) and maybe some form of flying unit that specializes in something other than lances or axes. The above is the idea that I thought I had fleshed out the most, so...

• 3 years later...

My class is Noble(which is basically the lord class but is different to fit my game) And note im not really that good at creating classes so please give me feedback.

Growth rates

HP 90%

STR 45%

MAG 10%

SKL 70%

SPD 65%

LCK 70%

DEF 50%

RES 30%

For the weapon i decided to allow them to get an A in axes before capping out.

The STAT Caps for the class is

STR 20

MAG 12

SKL 28

SPD 26

LCK 23

DEF 18

RES 16

MOV 6

For skills I feel like the standard skill should be "Alliance" this gives each unit that is 2 spaces in range +10 Crit including himself

The skill at level 10 should be "Graditude" this adds +2 to DEF and SPD when getting healed by a stave to both the healer and himself

The Class that the Noble can Promote into is the Grand Noble

It has the same weapon and growth rates with just +5% to STR and can use S Axes

The Level cap for this class is 30

The Max stats this character could have is

STR 42

MAG 20

SKL 53

SPD 55

LCK 51

DEF 36

RES 29

MOV 7

The skill it should learn at level 5 is "Aether" you all heard about that move along

At Level 15 it should learn "Team Fighter" if the Grand Noble is the support attacker the main attacker deals +3 damage

At Level 30 it should learn "True Hero" When this character is getting attacked it gets +15 dodge +15 Avoid +10 crit -5 damage taken and +5 damage delt

Overall the Noble is a class that has high SPD SKL and LCK but should stay away from Magic users

This thread's been posted kind of a lot in the past. :P But this is the only recent one, so no harm done. Anyway, I created this for fanfiction awhile ago.

Name: Wagon

Overview: Basically, think Merlinus and his wagon from FE7, but with some offensive options. Can take and carry extra supplies and also distribute them to allies, but can also attack by charging their strong horses into enemies and pretty much crushing them. Extremely tanky units.

Weapon: Charge (Strike)

Average Stats:

HP: ***

Str: **

Def: ****

Mag: *

Res: ***

Spd: *

Weapon Weakness: Fire (they're made of wood and all, yo)

Unique Skill: Replenish - Wagons, since they carry supplies, can immediately grab more healing items or other things if they run out of what they were originally using. For example, if you have a Wagon use up the last of a Vulnerary, you'll be asked if you want to get another one right after.

Promotion: War Wagon

Name: War Wagon

Overview: An even more offense-oriented wagon that's been reinforced with stronger wood as well as steel. Retains all the abilities of the base Wagon class in addition to gaining a couple new ones.

Weapon: Charge (Strike), Bow

Average Stats:

HP: ****

Str: ***

Def: *****

Mag: **

Res: ****

Spd: *

Weapon Weakness: Fire

Unique Skill: Re-Arm. Works just like the Replenish skill of the normal Wagon, except for weapons. In this case, bows. As soon as the user's weapon breaks or is traded off to an ally or something, the player is asked if they want to get another weapon from the convoy right away.

Promotes From: Wagon

I imagine that the Replenish and Re-Arm skills would be menu commands though, not really actual skills.

Warlock

An armored mage that's pretty much a cross between a mage and a general. A successor to the Baron and emperor class.

The Warlock has access to Anima and Dark magic while also having the (low) movement and defense of a general. Their cons would be lower resistance compared to other mage units and lower speed.

Would such a class be impractical and somewhat obsolete since mage knights exist and are on ponies to boot? Sure! I'm merely suggesting it because giant mages in armor like Golbez look awesome.