Does anyone remember this notorious member of FESS?

I remember that random dude from Fool's Gold coming onto the forums a couple years back. He said that TZ came onto Fool's Gold and threw a rant about FESS and he was going to sue Superbus and overthrow FESS or some shit.

I remember that one too.

And then Zephyr popped out of nowhere in that thread over there.

Yeah, this guy is pretty difficult to forget. He was still a topic of conversation on FESS even after being banned for ages. Fanatical hatred/love for random game characters and crazy views on life in general does it.

I hate to see Juigi be put in the same category as him, but his reputation is kind of deserved. About seven years ago, I chatted with him in a Advance Wars community and recognized him for some of the FAQs he wrote. He knew so much about the older Wars games (particularly for Gameboy Wars 3, which he was infamous for being so obsessed with. BATTLECARS!) and also along with FE3Player(or whatever he goes by on Serenes nowadays) kind of opened the doors to the Fire Emblem series for me. It was cool talking to him and learning about older and obscure games and stuff, but he just got into so many arguments that were at least half his fault and just could not see from other people's points of view. He definitely made a lot of people mad, but it was still kind of sad to see what became of him.

Yeah, this guy is pretty difficult to forget. He was still a topic of conversation on FESS even after being banned for ages. Fanatical hatred/love for random game characters and crazy views on life in general does it.

I hate to see Juigi be put in the same category as him, but his reputation is kind of deserved. About seven years ago, I chatted with him in a Advance Wars community and recognized him for some of the FAQs he wrote. He knew so much about the older Wars games (particularly for Gameboy Wars 3, which he was infamous for being so obsessed with. BATTLECARS!) and also along with FE3Player(or whatever he goes by on Serenes nowadays) kind of opened the doors to the Fire Emblem series for me. It was cool talking to him and learning about older and obscure games and stuff, but he just got into so many arguments that were at least half his fault and just could not see from other people's points of view. He definitely made a lot of people mad, but it was still kind of sad to see what became of him.

I remember him in better light too (as Juigi, battlecars, oh man :p ). Whatever happened, it really went south.

he's the same person as the one Celice quoted talking to

But he's a former moderator from the era before Superbus, under the name Juigi Kario; he was also really infamous around LiveJournal and various IRC channels to the point where he got--and still has--an ED article (search Nesshelper). He's now pretty famous for making a complete asshat of himself on YouTube, cranking out shitty LPs and whining when people don't watch them and lashing out at any criticism, constructive or not... and he has a million rant videos bemonaing about how terrible everyone around him is, how all the girls won't date such a Nice Guy like him, etc...

This is probably his most infamous work (no longer on YT)

Juigi Kario is a name I recognize, even one I respect a little. I never would have guessed that the man behind the FAQs was the same one that made that video, the YouTube channel earlier in the topic, and the links in the ED article you mentioned. I can see why he didn't last on FESS in spite of his (by no means meager) knowledge and accomplishments.

I suppose this is another example of how anybody can be just about anything on the internet.

Dewdd! You could turn the about this use thing into a rap so easily, haha! XP

I was born in knoxville, Tenessee./

Raised in south Carolina, or Laurens County./

I like star wars and final fantasy./

And men's rights are the rights for me!/

I'm an activist of rights and a minister of truth./

My political agenda is to abolish false shit for the youth!/

XP I could go on for so long with that!

Juigi Kario is a name I recognize, even one I respect a little. I never would have guessed that the man behind the FAQs was the same one that made that video, the YouTube channel earlier in the topic, and the links in the ED article you mentioned. I can see why he didn't last on FESS in spite of his (by no means meager) knowledge and accomplishments.

I suppose this is another example of how anybody can be just about anything on the internet.

I'm suprised MasterknightDH had any respect ever since from what I've seen of him he literally can't tolerate anyone who doesn't agree with him about anything(even his own sisters given some of his youtube stuff). I was on FESS shortly after FE7's European release for a bit, I'm suprised I didn't remember him.

Were his posts more civil back then or something?

Edited by arvilino

But he's a former moderator from the era before Superbus, under the name Juigi Kario; he was also really infamous around LiveJournal and various IRC channels to the point where he got--and still has--an ED article (search Nesshelper). He's now pretty famous for making a complete asshat of himself on YouTube, cranking out shitty LPs and whining when people don't watch them and lashing out at any criticism, constructive or not... and he has a million rant videos bemonaing about how terrible everyone around him is, how all the girls won't date such a Nice Guy like him, etc...

This is probably his most infamous work (no longer on YT)

I remember him too... I saw him hanging around the AW: Days of Ruin board on GFAQs. Still arguing vs. other people... like the winner of the AWDoR tourney. >_>

But he's a former moderator from the era before Superbus, under the name Juigi Kario; he was also really infamous around LiveJournal and various IRC channels to the point where he got--and still has--an ED article (search Nesshelper).

Thank you for this info, I love you so much right now.

ED account, you have to do some special things for that to happen :D

*PM Masterknight about his ED article*

*Get's blocked and called a troll*

*Cries*

*Goes to Gamefaqs under an alt*

*Rinse and repeat*

Thank you everyone, this topic has been so enlightening.

It's much easier to troll when the victim is insane.

MasterknightDH comes out with some funny videos though. He's got a new one now where he calls out the entire Fire Emblem fanbase, because someone called one of his friends Fire Emblem portrait recolours crappy or something.

Plus he blocked me and told me I was bringing unecessary negativity when I told him that his Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn lets play would have 100's of hours of footage and take him several years to complete at the rate he was playing at.

Edited by arvilino

He still thinks about us :P.

Also, he's hilarious to laugh at, not with :P

Oh, ho, ho, gotta love Blademaster/Nesshelper/Masterknight/whatever.

Edited by Esaka

• 5 weeks later...

Reminds me of a friend of mine on TPPC but in the case of my friend he knows where to draw the line.

This Tedius person sounds like he should be avoided at all costs. That is exactly what I plan to do.

I personally find no satisfaction or humour in discussing people with autism and their antics on the internet. They have my sympathy for 1) having to live with such an awful disease for the rest of their life, and 2) for being taken seriously for their autism-fueled opinions and beliefs. They may be serious, however people need to take what is being said with a pinch of salt, and either support them (support for the person themselves, not for their opinions on whatever matter) or just ignore them as I do and don't bite the autistic bait.

I personally find no satisfaction or humour in discussing people with autism and their antics on the internet. They have my sympathy for 1) having to live with such an awful disease for the rest of their life, and 2) for being taken seriously for their autism-fueled opinions and beliefs. They may be serious, however people need to take what is being said with a pinch of salt, and either support them (support for the person themselves, not for their opinions on whatever matter) or just ignore them as I do and don't bite the autistic bait.

I agree. I assume we both know the reason he's being made fun of, but I hope this will have some effect.

Hey, if people laugh at me for being pathetic then I need someone to feel better about not being too. :cry:

• 4 weeks later...

Nesshelper sent me a message to me on Youtube using his alt, then he proceeded to block me with his alt, it's funny because I never blocked his normal account. Anyways, he sent me a message calling out everyone here, that's how he rolls. Ahem, ahem.

How to be regarded as insane by the crap of a site: call people out on their hypocritical shit. Watch Sturgeon's Law take effect. Seriously, fuck them like the assholes they are, and fuck you too, asshole.

I apologize for the language, but by god, he's salty.

I thought he had just Aspergers. In which case, it's really not that deep because everyone and their mother has Aspergers on the internet.

I thought he had just Aspergers. In which case, it's really not that deep because everyone and their mother has Aspergers on the internet.

It's such a bullshit excuse anyway, and the people who make it can take it up the ass.

Nesshelper sent me a message to me on Youtube using his alt, then he proceeded to block me with his alt, it's funny because I never blocked his normal account. Anyways, he sent me a message calling out everyone here, that's how he rolls. Ahem, ahem.

I apologize for the language, but by god, he's salty.

I wonder how many times he cried while writing that message. I tried watching that video you posted a page back, hadn't seen it. Is he like that in all of his videos or something? Like wow.