So, how do you think Jugdral and Tellius are doing nowadays? (SPOILERS)

Retsudo

It's been centuries since SnK and T776 and I guess for the games with Ike too.

Several of the Holy Weapons ended up with the Dark Warlords.

There's a book called "Genealogy of the Holy War".

Naesala and Leanne were referred to in Donny and Olivia's supports.

How'd the DW's get those HW's anyway?

Edited by Retsudo

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be significantly earlier or later than Tellius, though. There's nothing to suggest FE9/10 have already happened as far as I'm aware. Besides, I'm curious as to how Naga and Ashunera coexisting works.

We're thousands of years after FE4/5 by now. I've asked this question a few times now. I mean, they could very well have interplanetary colonies by now. I mean, they could easily be 2000 years ahead of real life humans technology-wise.

This could be significantly earlier or later than Tellius, though. There's nothing to suggest FE9/10 have already happened as far as I'm aware.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32301&view=findpost&p=1977169

Besides, I'm curious as to how Naga and Ashunera coexisting works.

Same way Naga, Medeus, Loptous, Mila, and Doma all being around did?

Edited by Retsudo

I was not aware this game referred to more games than just the Akaneia saga.

I'm a bit surprised that this is after the Tellius saga considering the massive flood that apparently took place. Though it serves to explain where Ike wandered off to at the end of Radiant Dawn.

Has any reference to the Elibe games been brought up yet?

I never really liked the theories that by the time of Akaneia or even Iris, Jugdral would be that far advanced ahead of them, if only because then what would stop them from going over and using the superior tech to conquer the rest of the world? At the very least, someone would have noticed and adopted/imitated it. If Galle's trip back in ancient times is any indication, Jugdral and Akaneia are close enough that you could travel to in fro without spending a lifetime.

I do think something bad went down in Jugdral if the Dark Warlords have the Holy Weapons, but aside from that, I got nothing.

Has any reference to the Elibe games been brought up yet?

So far, aside from the existence of Mark, there's been nothing this game to the Elibe games. Although I think these games come after Elibe. Specifically, I remember that it was said in FE6 that in the Scouring, the clash between the Manaketes and the Holy Weapons warped the laws of nature, forcing the Manaketes to seal their power in dragonstones. I can only guess that the same thing applies to the Manaketes, as well as Velvet in this game.

I'm a bit surprised that this is after the Tellius saga considering the massive flood that apparently took place. Though it serves to explain where Ike wandered off to at the end of Radiant Dawn.

I always figured FE9/10 told the origin story of FE, so those games took place at the very beginning. They're also the only games to feature real gods (although it's not certain what Mila or Doma were). The "goddess" referred to by the Goddess Icon is probably Ashera/Ashunera.

Taguel are probably not laguz because when they have a child with humans they produce another Taguel and not a branded.

Assuming the Taguel and Manakete are descended from the Laguz, they may have evolved to not produce a Branded.

Personally I think it's becoming clear that the Laguz evolved into the Taguel and Manakete. Before, we could potentially link the Dragon Laguz and the Manakete, but no clues as to where the beasts and birds disappeared off to. Then FE13 introduces the beast-transforming Taguel that uses a Beaststone like Manaketes use a Dragonstone.

Then there's MU and Velvet's supports, as cheetah7071 mentioned.

I do think something bad went down in Jugdral if the Dark Warlords have the Holy Weapons, but aside from that, I got nothing.

I haven't checked that far into the story, but I have a feeling...

the Dark Warlords are possessed versions of real characters, like in FE5. One of the warlords looks suspiciously like Sairi, not sure about the others. I'm assuming Gimle took over the world in the other timeline and got the holy weapons from Jugdral or some other land, then sent his Dark Warlords to the in-game timeline.

Or maybe it's Inverse doing some crazy stuff. I mean, we do see her sneaking around in the Otherworld, summoning the spirits of past heroes.

Edited by VincentASM

I never really liked the theories that by the time of Akaneia or even Iris, Jugdral would be that far advanced ahead of them, if only because then what would stop them from going over and using the superior tech to conquer the rest of the world? At the very least, someone would have noticed and adopted/imitated it. If Galle's trip back in ancient times is any indication, Jugdral and Akaneia are close enough that you could travel to in fro without spending a lifetime.

Hey Otherarrow its great to see you!

Anyway on topic, I think the references to Naesala and Leanne weren't meant to be taken to seriously mean Tellius is in the same world as Iris.

I always figured FE9/10 told the origin story of FE, so those games took place at the very beginning. They're also the only games to feature real gods (although it's not certain what Mila or Doma were). The "goddess" referred to by the Goddess Icon is probably Ashera/Ashunera.

Naga, Medeus, Holsety, Loptous, Doma, and Mila weren't gods and a goddess?

Naga, Medeus, Holsety, Loptous, Doma, and Mila weren't gods and a goddess?

Naga, Medeus, Holsety and Loptous are Manaketes, technically. (though for some reason I doubt that Loptous actually took Manakete form) Very powerful Manaketes who might as well be gods, but yeah.

We still have no clue what Mila and Doma are. I guess we can assume them gods if only because they aren't identified as anything else.

I think the side materials for Jugdral have Yudu/Gran, but I don't know if he is a real thing or just something the humans worshiped.

Hey Otherarrow its great to see you!

Hey there! I wasn't sure if you'd remember me. But I am getting off topic, sorry.

Edited by Otherarrow

So far, aside from the existence of Mark, there's been nothing this game to the Elibe games. Although I think these games come after Elibe. Specifically, I remember that it was said in FE6 that in the Scouring, the clash between the Manaketes and the Holy Weapons warped the laws of nature, forcing the Manaketes to seal their power in dragonstones. I can only guess that the same thing applies to the Manaketes, as well as Velvet in this game.

I see. Mark being the only link, it'd actually be pretty cool if Mark actually was Mark from Elibe. I'm more incited to think the Elibe games occur after this one myself. The Holy Weapons are clearly present here for one thing, and it does have the Dragon's Gate in a form we can actually use it.

It'd also make me laugh if

The bonus character "Paris" turns out to be Ike

I'm not too well versed on things pre-FE6, but I assume a proposed time-line would be something close to:

- Tellius

- Judgral

- Akaeneia

- Iris

- Elibe/Magvel

Not entirely certain where to place Magvel, but I'd assume it lines up considering the monsters that appear in FE2 and FE13.

I see. Mark being the only link, it'd actually be pretty cool if Mark actually was Mark from Elibe. I'm more incited to think the Elibe games occur after this one myself. The Holy Weapons are clearly present here for one thing, and it does have the Dragon's Gate in a form we can actually use it.

It'd also make me laugh if

The bonus character "Paris" turns out to be Ike

I'm not too well versed on things pre-FE6, but I assume a proposed time-line would be something close to:

- Tellius

- Judgral

- Akaeneia

- Iris

- Elibe/Magvel

Not entirely certain where to place Magvel, but I'd assume it lines up considering the monsters that appear in FE2 and FE13.

I want to say if one assumes that the Scouring/Ending Winter was the same event that caused the Akaneian dragons to have to become Manaketes, then that places the Elibe games after Jugdral, but before Akaneia.

I think the reason we have no clue where Magvel goes is because there is no real event in the backstory we can compare to other such events. If that makes sense.

I want to say if one assumes that the Scouring/Ending Winter was the same event that caused the Akaneian dragons to have to become Manaketes, then that places the Elibe games after Jugdral, but before Akaneia.

I think the reason we have no clue where Magvel goes is because there is no real event in the backstory we can compare to other such events. If that makes sense.

The Sacred Stones themselves remind me of the gems in the Shield of Seals, and both are referred to as the Fire Emblem. Maybe they could be the same thing, in which case Magvel would come right at the end, if Akaneia does come after Elibe.

Edited by Murdok Dracul

Yeah that's what I was thinking, and I'd feel Magvel would have to be towards the end (definitely after Awakening- some corpse soldiers being what caused monsters to appear in the first place) because it's the destruction of the spheres that create the Shield of Seals.

Taguel are probably not laguz because when they have a child with humans they produce another Taguel and not a branded.

Branded aren't necessarily the children of a Beorc and a Laguz. It's just that one of their ancestors was.

Magvel is in the future timeline where everything is being destroyed by monsters and the demon king is one of gimles servants or something and then the heroes found the the spheres and used them to defeat the Demon king and co. thus creating the sacred stones and whatnot.

If there is a timeline you can bet that they'll pull some zelda shit on us and say "Well this is what happens if the heroes failed to do this and that"

also total BS but nidhogg is parthia ,vindofnir is gradivus and adhulma is mercurius and the rest are the divine weapons that the dark warlords had with them.

Edited by Velth

I'm sure Fomortiis isn't with Medeus.

It's a fact there is more out there than Medeus when it comes to malicious divine and/or magical creatures. Look at Doma.

Edited by Retsudo

Yes SS is very likely near the end of the timeline or a bad timeline. There's also theDevil May Cry 2 treatment where its just simply so far in the future that is just doesn't matter and wont be brought up for discussion at all.

Though perhaps we should try to get all the world maps and see if there's any similarities that have yet to be brought up. I suppose there's the Zelda route to which considering some parts of the plot for Awakening isnt to far off.

Naga made the Shield of Seals and Falchion from her fangs, made a blood pact with Heim, and reincarnated as Nagi.

What more does she need to do be called a goddess?

I may be wrong, but...

when she speaks to Krom, she says she's not a god and neither is Gimle.

The Sacred Stones themselves remind me of the gems in the Shield of Seals, and both are referred to as the Fire Emblem. Maybe they could be the same thing, in which case Magvel would come right at the end, if Akaneia does come after Elibe.

I only noticed the similarity between the Sacred Stones of Magvel and the holy spheres after Awakening came out.

However, I reckon the Sacred Stone Fire Emblem might be a different FE, like the Bronze Medallion. I'm not really sure if the monsters of Magvel could be related to Awakening's corpse soldiers, given Awakening has both, but monsters are smaller in numbers (and there's only two types). Which leads me to believe Magvel's story, with its abundant monsters, takes place closer to Gaiden's time (which also has abundant monsters), which puts it towards the middle of a grand timeline.

Well, maybe Naga is related to Kurthnaga... (Great great great [...] granddaughter or something)

And in FE14 we will learn that Elimine = Mila

Also, would be funny if the Laguz tribes managed to evolve but beorcs still use swords and bows...

I haven't checked that far into the story, but I have a feeling...

the Dark Warlords are possessed versions of real characters, like in FE5. One of the warlords looks suspiciously like Sairi, not sure about the others. I'm assuming Gimle took over the world in the other timeline and got the holy weapons from Jugdral or some other land, then sent his Dark Warlords to the in-game timeline.

Or maybe it's Inverse doing some crazy stuff. I mean, we do see her sneaking around in the Otherworld, summoning the spirits of past heroes.

Or we cross the theories and say Neun is the real, possessed Sairi from the future.

I'll have to look at the others as well; I'm at Ch22 on my HM file now.

Though it serves to explain where Ike wandered off to at the end of Radiant Dawn.

I just had a shiver run down my spine. The last secret character's name is Paris.. Ike's name in early PoR. It would be interesting if we got Ranulf and Soren too.. Way to much to ask for anyway.

As for the Manakete/Taguel=Laguz? Conversation, I agree with it. Also, in Xanes recruitment conversation, he says "I come from a land few have heard of, and even fewer have seen." No one speeks of Tellius in SD or NmotE, so Xane could very well be an evolved laguz that can transform into anything, not just thier laguz type. Xane also happens to have a feather in his hair, I think. Manaketes and Taguel could have just migrated from Tellius, and evolved to become their own species.

Edited by Melonhead215