So, how do you think Jugdral and Tellius are doing nowadays? (SPOILERS)

Retsudo

1338738892[/url]' post='2003738']

I don't think that really works though. The Spirit Talisman DLC chapters basically establish that every previous FE happened before FE13 considering their premise (with spirits of ancient heroes being summoned to fight).

I do have a reason though..... You know the new classes that can use weapons and magic. I think that 5 people, each in a different class, defeated Formotiis using the 5 stones in the shield of seals......

Also, Lucina could be the legendary warrior lady who drove invaders out of caer pryn (?)

And with time travel, maybe Erikia and everyone in fe8 could travel back in time, thus become playable.

But then again, I could be wrong. We don't know for sure yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You guys, I had a crazy idea...

In the world of FE9-10 Tellius, the female lead Micaiah has noted silver hair, which is apparently rare even in a world of crazy hair.

Of course, this is probably just speculation, but what if somehow, someway, if Tellius and Jugdral were connected, Micaiah was distantly related to Cigyn, Diadora, and Yuria from FE4? They all have silver hair, although members of the Freege family also have silver hair (with just a tinge of violet, it seems, in Ishtar's case).

It would explain their craptastic speed.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys, I had a crazy idea...

In the world of FE9-10 Tellius, the female lead Micaiah has noted silver hair, which is apparently rare even in a world of crazy hair.

Of course, this is probably just speculation, but what if somehow, someway, if Tellius and Jugdral were connected, Micaiah was distantly related to Cigyn, Diadora, and Yuria from FE4? They all have silver hair, although members of the Freege family also have silver hair (with just a tinge of violet, it seems, in Ishtar's case).

It would explain their craptastic speed.

That would fit pretty well, considering all of them are Light Magic users.

Of course, then you could say that since Ike has blue hair, he's possibly a descendant of Sigurd/Celice.

I still hypothesise that at some point, FE4's Naga lineage (the last known members of whom being Serlis, Julia and Linoan) became intertwined with that of the Iris royal family, hence their marks of Naga. It's certainly not out of the question that the family somehow got the Naga marks through another means not involving Heim's descendants, like a separate bonding with Naga, and there's pretty much no other hint of it (beyond Emerina having her Naga mark on her forehead, the same place as Deirdre's), but still...

Conscerning what happened to Kilvas...

At the end of Radiant Dawn, didn't ALL of the bird clans join together to become one continent? Perhaps they could still be floating around somewhere in FE13 under the name of a different continent.

Conscerning what happened to Kilvas...

At the end of Radiant Dawn, didn't ALL of the bird clans join together to become one continent? Perhaps they could still be floating around somewhere in FE13 under the name of a different continent.

They all settled in a new country, serenes forest. Not continent. ;)

Naga, Medeus, Holsety, Loptous, Doma, and Mila weren't gods and a goddess?

They were all dragons. Since dragons could be viewed as 'Gods' by a culture that isn't used to them/treats them like godly mythical creatures, I see no conflict there.

... I still think the only true Goddess was Ashunera.

I think Doma may be a similar Dragon to Gimle. The face on Gimle just above the mouth reminds me a bit of Doma's sprite. I'd take a guess that in FE2 when you're fighting Doma it's just the decaying/melting/zombie head of his actual form or something like that.

SPOILERS

http://serenesforest...t/finalboss.png

That... looks nothing like Doma. Doma is more like a cyclops than that.

I'm not even sure if Doma even has a mouth :x

I need to refresh myself on how he looks.

Hm. He does look more draogny than I remember, but he definitely doesn't resemble Gimle beyond that.

Edited by L95

Oh woops I forgot that part of the Doma sprite moved during the battle, I thought Doma's horn was actually an eye on one side of his face(with the other one the other side) and the part where the tentacle attack comes from was the mouth.

Just shows, no one has a clue wtf Doma is XD

erhmergerd, I never noticed that Gimle has a human-esqu face on his head. It looks like he's wearing a mask. + 10 to creepy.

It only happens after he takes a certain amount of damage :0

Edited by L95

Yeah, I don't think Doma and Mila are ever identified as anything other than gods. I think some people speculate that they are dragons based on the fact that every god not in Tellius has turned out to be a dragon, but eh.

I have no clue what Doma was meant to be other than slime monster. he has a few wing like limbs sticking out and has a lump next to his head. He is a cyclops, but his eye only comes out when using his eye lasers.

• 4 years later...