Mystery of Paris.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Paris is a pretty cool guy it seems. Insane stats. And 3 slayer skills. And sol and luna. And his own personal army. I don't know about anyone else, but making the probable MC of the next Fire Emblem a badass recruitable superboss seems like an awesome marketing tool to me.

Ending doesn't reveal that much.

'After the battle , he disappeared like the wind. Somewhere on this continent, he is training to be ever stronger while relaying stories of The Hero of Blue Flames and crossing over from another continent.'

Edited by Sky Soldier

Fe14 Plot: Oh noes! Some dude belonging to the evil army jacked Alondite! Vhat do we do? *looks over* Paris' Sword Slayer to the rescue! Though I do hope he doesn't get Sigurd'd due to being so strong already.

He's going to be the Ike of FE14(I hope) so he won't die so easliy(Unless plot).

He's going to be the Ike of FE14(I hope) so he won't die so easliy(Unless plot).

He doesn't seem to be designed to be a main lord though. with his rough features and the way he's already built up to be pretty much an invincible warrior. At best, I can see him being a Sigurd-type "first gen lord who's replaced midway through", but most likely, if he appears in the next FE, he'll be just a supporting character.

Edited by NeonZ

He doesn't seem to be designed to be a main lord though. At best, I can see him being a Sigurd-type "first gen lord who's replaced midway through", but most likely, if he appear in the next FE, he'll be just a supporting character.

The new main lords would be England and France.

Bad MU! Don't complain when you're listening to awesome man of awesome. Best Hero class guy in recent memory.

Edit: Paris kinda looks like a girl when he's blushing and his stubble isn't visible. You so silly with your bishie-effect! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Edited by Only My Unit

When we get Ike's DLC (which should be later tonight), bring Paris in and see if the two can talk.

We'll get the announcement tonight, but the release isn't until next week.

Regardless, Ike appears in plenty of other DLC and should be available for comment.

With feMU:

Picture 1: 'I-I see. Don't worry about it. I'll see if I can do something about changing my clothes.'

Picture 2: 'Oh, so this is the feeling that arises when you're in heaven...'

Picture 3: 'Good answer! Alright, let's get back to training.'

Picture 4: 'The next training tip is to remember to practice the basics sometimes.'

So this Paris is a descendent of Ike??? Who did Ike have relations with? Does that mean that Ike's world is part of Marth's (or Chrom's) World or did he travel through that one gate thing.

Yarp. A generic? I dunno. Maybe Paris will ask him in LvD3. Yes, FE9 and 10 are part of the world.

Angel, I think this FE is being used as a means to make every FE world fit together. All of them are now related (Jugdral mentioning Archaneia, Ike's descendant traveling to Archaneia, Barnesia being close to Arkaneia +Pegasi and Camus/Zeke/Sirus, and Elibe's tactician being MU/similar to MU, Anna)

Edited by Only My Unit