Devil Weapons (FE11)

If the self-damage rate isn't listed for some games, a good assumption to go by is

(Game's LCK cap + 1) - LCK stat.

Seems to be true for all FEs that have a Devil weapon except Gaiden (no clue about FE13).

Edited by Sirius

I assume it's 31 - the Luck of the user.

My 17 luck Marth Got killed 2 times in a row because of that devil sword.

While I believe this, it seems that you should still be wary when using the item.

They can be useful. In a run I just did, Marth wound up severely weakening two enemies with the Devil Sword; thanks to his naturally high Luck, it didn't backfire.

Devil Axe Barst hits like a truck... No, more like three trucks. I don't mind taking a gamble at the start of the map, especially against those chapter 4 Fighters. I hate those bastards.

Devil Axe is best leveraged against the Chapter 3 boss, followed by the Chapter 4 one. Unless you're on something really hard, a single Knight can tank all four fighters on the fort.

(no clue about FE13)

I haven't seen any Devil weapons in FE13. Probably because characters can naturally have a Luck stat over 50 and stack bonuses to get it even higher.

If the self-damage rate isn't listed for some games, a good assumption to go by is

(Game's LCK cap + 1) - LCK stat.

Does this mean the general or specific cap? For instance, would berserkers have their luck cap + 1 - their luck stat for devil reversal?

Does this mean the general or specific cap? For instance, would berserkers have their luck cap + 1 - their luck stat for devil reversal?

I assume it'd mean the general luck cap.

I haven't seen any Devil weapons in FE13. Probably because characters can naturally have a Luck stat over 50 and stack bonuses to get it even higher.

I see. That and having the Self-damage rate be 50 - LCK would be a bit much early on.

General, though I suppose it's not impossible to make it class specific in the case of the one game with varying lck cap but I doubt that's been done.

Edited by Sirius

I toss then in storage and forget about them.

You wouldn't be saying that when your up against Dragons (late game) and enemies early in the game on the harder difficulty settings. Especially, since Devil Axe Barst is godsend in the beginning. Plus they increase your weapon level by 8 pts per use.

Edited by リンダ

You wouldn't be saying that when your up against Dragons (late game) and enemies early in the game on the harder difficulty settings. Especially, since Devil Axe Barst is godsend in the beginning. Plus they increase your weapon level by 8 pts per use.

What. . .

By late game, you have Wyrmslayers/Dragonpikes, which take care of them in a jiffy. Devil Axe Anyone is awesome in the beginning, and WEXP is set to 2 per weapon no matter what.

Devil Axe is best leveraged against the Chapter 3 boss, followed by the Chapter 4 one. Unless you're on something really hard, a single Knight can tank all four fighters on the fort.

I'm pretty sure Caeda can ORKO boss with forged Wing Spear on H5. Why use Devil Axe?

...Chapter 4 boss I mean. You can't even get a forged Wing Spear till that chapter anyways.

Edited by Refa

Here, lemme break down why:

1. I draft, and forging isn't allowed.

2. You're gonna wait until those Horsemen are dead before approaching the boss?