Fire Emblem: The Medallion of Hope

Klokinator

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these would you prefer?

• Single chapters, downloadable as seperate projects. You can download each chapter individually and the filesize will be relatively small. As a bonus you get the awesome custom title screens made by mewiyev for each chapter.
    • All the chapters inside one large game file. This will make one huge file instead of a bunch of smaller files, but will possibly be more convenient. The chapters will not link, they will still be episodic. There will only be one title screen.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update!

Number of characters submitted and accepted so far: 39!

We already have 39 characters, and there's still room for more, guys. We don't have too many female characters though (It's roughly a 1:2 / 1;3 ratio) so if we could get more females, that'd be great.

Also appreciated would be a more diverse ethnic lineup for racist joke purposes to give the game a wider berth of ethnicities! We could use indians, blacks, jews for the hitler character to mock UMMMMM just more than 30 white characters and some animal furry halfbreeds. So if you got anything really cool and unique, definitely submit it!

I might do that, be careful what you say :O

Also.

lulwutmugframed.png

looks like

woman-meth-aug-2008-1-600x375.jpg

You should be able to guess what kind of bio "Leslie" whoops I mean "Herman" has in store for him :3

Edited by Adolf Klokler

I might do that, be careful what you say :O

Also.

(pic)

looks like

(pic)

You should be able to guess what kind of bio "Leslie" has in store for him :3

Ahahaha, awesome.

Though, what do you mean exactly with that last sentence?

Clearly the woman is a methhead. Therefore, your character becomes the second druggie in the game, who is addicted to Meth and has a 0 STR rating. (Meth saps your strength!) The worst fighting unit ever!

Clearly the woman is a methhead. Therefore, your character becomes the second druggie in the game, who is addicted to Meth and has a 0 STR rating. (Meth saps your strength!) The worst fighting unit ever!

Should switch sides for drugs, tweakers always switchin' sides for drugs

fuckin' lu bu

can I still submit a silly character or is it too late *doesn't want to read*

if so I believe I can use the GBAFE hax0rz format riiiight *doesn't want to make sure*

i think since my attempt to make a submission is so lazy

if it goes through

make my char lazy as hell

like he shouldn't even finish sentences cuz he's so l...

damn

i thought leslie was a time-travelling bimbo who used the villain's magicks to look even more hideous

That could be part of his bio.

Nothing much to say, looks like this'll be a looooooooooooong work in progress.

Good luck tho.

Actually, it'll only be maybe a month or two for every chapter since I actually have chapters planned out, unlike my thrown-together ragefest.

Should switch sides for drugs, tweakers always switchin' sides for drugs

fuckin' lu bu

That could be a part of his character too.

can I still submit a silly character or is it too late *doesn't want to read*

if so I believe I can use the GBAFE hax0rz format riiiight *doesn't want to make sure*

i think since my attempt to make a submission is so lazy

if it goes through

make my char lazy as hell

like he shouldn't even finish sentences cuz he's so l...

You can indeed submit a character still. You can make that character your character, if you like, and it can be in FEGBA format too. If it's bigger though, as in the case of Aeorys dragon mug, or this mug by SquareRootOfPi, I can still use it because FEXP has no limitations :O

I see I am wanted in this :3

oGNLE.png

SYMMETRY MAN

Class: Acolyte or Shaman or some other magic class.

A guy that once designed symmetrical castles and rooms who complained about things not looking the same on the other side. Sadly, he eventually stopped doing that because of the complaining from his workers having to listen to his crap.

He then started ranting about the randomness of nature to anyone who would listen. Sometimes he would even get paid for doing what no normal person would do.

After 10 years of that, he joined the SSS because he found a nice symmetrical room to his liking. His comments are kept to a minimal, though he sounds as angry as he did in the past whenever he makes one.

Skills: -20 avoid, -20 hit, and -2 atk whenever he's in a random environment. Opposite for when he's in a symmetrical environment.

Name: Dazer

Class: Berserker

Info: lazy as hell, he's always in a daze, his mind's like a maze, you'd think he was crazed, but he's just unphased, by other people's ways, he doesn't count the days, he likes to eat lays, and food on trays, his creator is Blaze® and this is what he seyz*

*says

translation: he's lazy and raps to make his dough even his animation is lazy: he just drops his axe and picks it back up

and he usually doesn't have to fight cuz his tattoo just scares nubs away

PirateFormat-1.png Portrait by Nayr the Portrait Slayr for extra dramatic effect

try not to make any mean jokes about Blazer and Dazer just cuz we're fat ;)

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

Yeah okay, but I was more confused by you naming him Leslie. I'd like you to rename him to something else (something that's not close to Lesley).

Also might want to tell you this, but he was actually based off a very old mug Nayr made for Noish for FE4A. So you might want to relate him to Noish.

Name: Dazer

Class: Berserker

Info: lazy as hell, he's always in a daze, his mind's like a maze, you'd think he was crazed, but he's just unphased, by other people's ways, he doesn't count the days, he likes to eat lays, and food on trays, his creator is Blaze® and this is what he seyz*

*says

translation: he's lazy and raps to make his dough even his animation is lazy: he just drops his axe and picks it back up

and he usually doesn't have to fight cuz his tattoo just scares nubs away

PirateFormat-1.png Portrait by Nayr the Portrait Slayr for extra dramatic effect

try not to make any mean jokes about Blazer and Dazer just cuz we're fat ;)

I wouldn't make any mean jokes unless I thought they were funny, and I know nothing of the context in which you're referring xD

Character added :D

Yeah okay, but I was more confused by you naming him Leslie. I'd like you to rename him to something else (something that's not close to Lesley).

Also might want to tell you this, but he was actually based off a very old mug Nayr made for Noish for FE4A. So you might want to relate him to Noish.

Whoops, was he supposed to be named Lesley? I just misspelled the name haha

To avoid confusion, the serious mug (redhead, which is supposed to be the real me), is called Lesley (after me of course).

You can name the derp mug (blonde, ugly etc), anything as long as it isn't close to Lesley.

I don't recall which one is yours, as kay manages ther dropbox and I don't/won't have access till I get home. PM me and I'll write you a bio and stuff since I'm a terrible person and already forgot. My excuse is that like 7 other people submitted at the same time and I was too lazy to write bios at the moment.

Edit: OH WOW THE BIO IS POSTED LIKE, 6 POSTS UP. GODDAMN I FEEL FUCKING STUPID AS FUCK TODAY >.>

Character accepted, renamed to Symmantry. Good bio btw, exactly what I'm looking for in a character.

Edited by Adolf Klokler