Is this game JP only or will it come to the west?

Now that it's official, I'm kind of torn. I was gonna buy a Japanese 3DS so I could play this game and Monster Hunter 3G(along with any other games that come out in Japan), but now I'm not sure if it's as worth it anymore, and I really want to try MH3G.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way, who wants a boring old normal announcement? This is much more memorable.

Now whenever we look at our copies of Kakusei we'll remember the day Reggie saved E3, and the hectic moments that brought us here.

I agree with this. A leak is far more exciting. We feel like we found out about something we weren't supposed to know.

Better save it for 2013. If they didn't plan on announcing it if Reggie hadn't dropped the accidental announcement and they didn't include it in the list of games with the logos of "games coming out in 2012" for the 3DS software showcase... then that means it's pretty much far off.

Good point, so if its NA release is in 2013 I'll just replace birthday money with Christmas money.

So, me gets back from afk'ing on the forum, read half a page or so, find the link to NoA's twitter... "YES! YESYESYES!"

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS -fist pump- Now I'm excited. ;D

edit: Now that the worry about if it will be released is over, and I personally don't feel the need to worry about when it will be released: Time to worry about how they will butcher the names. Dx Aww man, this is gonna suck.. But YAY we're getting it, we're getting it!

Edited by Tsamimi

I'm looking at the release gaps of past FEs since FE7. It seems like a 5-6 months gap is typical between Japanese and Western releases. If I would have accounted for FE12's ∞, it would have thrown things out of whack however when calculating the average. dry.gif