Lunatic No Deaths, Recruit Everyone, Low Turn Count Playthrough

[spoiler=Chapter 4]

This chapter is hell. Nuff said. I had to be careful and not recruit Sirius ASAP because their group would then get ganged up on and die.

Ogma.png

Ogma looks decent. Im probably not gonna use him after this chapter though and maybe chapter 6, for armorslayer.

Yumina-1.png

I will probably use Yumina. Her staff rank should prove to be useful.

Yubello-1.png

Lol. Im definetely not gonna use him.

Anyway, I have Linde Aura a Pirate and Ryan takes the kill.

LindexRyanch4.png

I reclassed him to Myrmidon for the spd growth and so he can start building sword rank for Horseman.

Pallach4.png

Palla is freaking godly. She doesnt even need RP to ORKO things unlike her incompetent sister, Catria.

MU ORKOs the pirate to the right.

And Arran + Catria team up on the pirate thats below Palla in this pic. The other pirate is left alive.

Gaggles and Luke team up on the Armorslayer thief with Luke getting the kill and leveling up.

Lukes9thlevel.png

I probably shouldnt have made him a Cavalier -_-.

Now Yumina rescues Marth and he goes to the village and recruits Killer Bow Castor.

Castor.png

I now have Castor trade the Rainbow Pot from Marth, then Yubello trades it and Ogma trades it and uses it in range of a Pirate.

OgmagetsanRP.png

In EP, that pirate goes after Ogma and he is badly injured. And Palla got attacked by the Pirate that was left alive near the start. In PP2, I have Castor chip the thief and Marth gets the kill. Ogma finishes off the pirate. And yumina healed him.

Marthkillsthethief.png

And levels up:

Marths3rdlevel.png

Finally some defense!

Malliesia healed up MU and got a level:

Malliesias3rdlevel.png

Decent.

Fortplugsch4.png

I now have people plug the forts. While Catria and Palla gang up on the Devil Sword thief with Palla getting the kill and leveling up:

Pallas3rdlevel.png

Lol she somehow missed a 90% chance to proc skl. But def and str. Good stuff Palla.

MU keeps going up.

MUs10thlevel.png

In turn 3, I have MU and Catria lure these Pirates while Palla lures another one to her. Castor also got to Killer crit a Hunter.

ch4turn3.png

Which lured 2 pirates and another hunter to them.

Yumina healed Castor and leveled up:

Yuminas1stlevel.png

Fun fact: In one of my failed runs, she got +skl only.

Marth ORKOs the hunter thanks to Rainbow Pot which frees Ogma to talk to Sirius. He recruits him and now Sirius moves up to form this positioning:

Positioningch4.png

This has one of the Pirates going after Sirius.

Siriusvspirate.png

While the other cant make it to Sirius so it goes after Ogma

Ogmavspirate.png

Making it pretty reliable. As you can see, Palla blocked that fort so another nasty reinforcement doesnt come. Shes later replaced by Arran in fortplugging. Speaking of, now I had Linde run for her life and unplug one of the forts:

FleeforyourlifeLinde.png

Why did I do this? Well, I wanted some more training for Ryan and Luke. A reinforcement spawned and went after Luke, then Ryan finished it off:

Ryanch4.png

And they plugged forts again.

Linde is one tile out of reach of the reinforcement, thanks to the sand.

I had Marth and co. finish the pirates off. While Catria Palla and MU prepare to go for the boss area. Arran plugs the fort. In turn 6, MU Arran, Catria and Palla killed a hunter, the hand axe pirate and the other pirate. Arran was replaced by Ogma in fortplugging.

Turn6ch4.png

Then, MU Iron Swords the boss

Ganguponboss.png

She does 26 damage to the boss. Then Catria chips with a Javelin and hits 1 of the 2 attacks and levels up:

Catrias4thlevel.png

SHE GOT STR NewYearsEmoticon.gif:KnollRoll:

Pallakillsthech4boss.png

And Palla finished him off and is just 5 points short of leveling up >:(.

I have Marth seize for a 7 turn clear. Glad that's over.

Ch4donein7turns.png

Chapter 4 done in 7 turns.

Funds left: 5730 G

Didnt buy or sell anything yet again...

Unit		Class		Lv	Lv2	Xp	HP	st	Mg	Sk	Sp	Lk	Df	Rs	WLv
Marth		Lord		9		46	30	11	0	13	13	12	9	1	Sword D
Elena		Cavalier	11		50	24	14	2	14	16	9	14	1	Sword E Lance C
Luke		Cavalier	10		25	31	14	0	10	15	9	10	0	Sword D Lance E
Ryan		Myrmidon	9		95	24	11	0	15	18	6	10	0	Sword E
Catria		Cavalier	10		03	28	10	0	8	17	12	12	2	Sword E Lance C
Palla		PegKnight	13		95	27	12	2	13	17	9	11	7	Lance B
Arran		Dracoknight		4	26	25	11	1	12	11	4	12	3	Lance B Axe E
Malicia		Cleric		4		89	17	0	4	3	7	13	2	6	Staff C
Linde		Mage		4		80	20	0	4	5	8	8	2	4	Tome D
Gordin		Archer		6		23	22	10	0	7	6	5	9	0	Bow D
Ogma		Mercenary	7		41	27	8	0	14	13	5	8	0	Sword C
Yumina		Cleric		3		52	16	0	3	1	8	10	2	5	Staff C
Yubello		Mage		1		11	18	0	1	1	6	5	3	3	Tome D
Castor		Hunter		7		41	24	10	0	7	10	4	6	0	Bow C
Sirius		Paladin			1	19	28	12	1	14	13	4	11	6	Sword B Lance A

Rainbow Pots used:

Marth

My Unit

Catria

Ogma

Remaining uses of RP: 63

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I need to undeploy someone to make space for Julian so he can recruit Rickard. Which should get the axe this chapter?

1. My Unit

2. Luke

3. Catria

4. Palla

5. Malicia

6. Yumina

7. Sirius

8. Caeda

9. Ryan

Im thinking Yumina. Even though 2 healers might come in handy, I really cant undeploy anyone else. I already undeployed Arran for Ogma so he can recruit Barst...Luke needs more training for Armoslayer next chapter. Catria's doubling and lady sword comes in handy. Palla's OHKO'ing of the mages is too clutch to pass up and shes just too good to undeploy. Malicia is better than Yumina so nope. Sirius helps a lot in the same way Palla does, OHKO'ing threatening mages. And Caeda has hax spear and needs more training. Ryan is practically needed for the chapter for the DKs and because he can ORKO anything else except the snipers with an RP use...so yeah, Yumina looks like the best choice. Anyways, I wont be doing the chapter today so Im gonna leave a poll :P

I don't bother recruiting Rickard in chapter 5. I don't think it's possible without putting Julian in range of the snipers, so you need to burn a use of Rescue on him. Just recruit him in chapter 6, where it's much easier. Unless you really want that Master Seal in the secret shop.

You can recruit Rickard on turn 1, but I don't know how hard those mages hit. If it's less than Julian's HP, he'll be fine. If not, get creative, or wait until Chapter 6.

Well, he can reach him with a rescue use but the bolganone mages OHKO julian and hes also in range of the snipers. Horace gave me an idea, and that is to block off rickard's path when in the mountains with a flier. It should work, If I hurry up.

Here's what I do in drafts:

1. Julian can reach Rickard on turn 1; fiddle with his positioning.

2. Recruit Rickard immediately, then have him run elsewhere.

Then you can rescue Julian.

You lose the Membership Card if you do not recruit him this chapter, right? I've never tried recruiting him in chapter 6. Even if you get a pegasus knight to block his path up in the north, Julian cannot get past the snipers unless you go the long way around since he is in the way of all the snipers range trying to get past them.That extra sniper in the top sort of prevents that.

Edited by Eryth

Doesn't Rickard come in chapter 6 and easier to recruit anyway? I don't remember. It was a hell and a half getting Rickard on chapter 5 and figuring out the exact positioning in which I do not die

unless you don't get member card this way or something. IDK.

And then I didn't even use the secret shops because the 3 in chapter prep is honestly more than enough along with the free ones game throws at you.

Edited by Fat Bunny

unfield Yumina

Alright.

Doesn't Rickard come in chapter 6 and easier to recruit anyway? I don't remember. It was a hell and a half getting Rickard on chapter 5 and figuring out the exact positioning in which I do not die

unless you don't get member card this way or something. IDK.

And then I didn't even use the secret shops because the 3 in chapter prep is honestly more than enough along with the free ones game throws at you.

Well, my concern is those reinforcements chapter 6 throws at you. It takes longer to get all the treasure If I dont have Rickard before the chapter. I also might need that ch5 Master Seal for chapter 6. Which was the most nightmareish chapter in my non-LTC run of H3 i did.

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Tried the chapter and it seems I will have to early-promote MU and give her a Robe. She cant reach the Master Seal thief without triggering the DKs, same with Sirius. And i really need that Seraph Robe. Also, Rickard is a PITA to recruit but I managed it in one of the attempts, but then I died lol. Hardest part is avoiding the snipers. Maybe Ill just say "Screw it!" and lure them to kill them. Problem with that is, I lose Jeorge.

Tried the chapter and it seems I will have to early-promote MU and give her a Robe. She cant reach the Master Seal thief without triggering the DKs, same with Sirius. And i really need that Seraph Robe. Also, Rickard is a PITA to recruit but I managed it in one of the attempts, but then I died lol. Hardest part is avoiding the snipers. Maybe Ill just say "Screw it!" and lure them to kill them. Problem with that is, I lose Jeorge.

You could simply kill the snipers, then fence in Jeorge after the fact. Balcerzak did just that in his FE12 video.

You could simply kill the snipers, then fence in Jeorge after the fact. Balcerzak did just that in his FE12 video.

Hmm. I might do that. I kinda want their juicy exp anyway and the Physic.

Don't bother recruiting Rickard in this chapter. It's slightly easier to do it in Chapter 6.

Alright. Also, should I promote MU and give her the robe?

Yumina "won" so she didnt get deployed. I actually managed to recruit Rickard and Barst.

[spoiler=Chapter 5]

This chapter receives all my hate too. Its pretty trollish what with the massive attack range of all the enemies limiting movement. It feels very cramped for such an open space. There's also the ballistae and knights which are pretty stupid when combined.

Barst-1.png

Here we have Barst. He's decent but I wish he had C axes from the get-go so he can hammer next chapter...

Turn1ch5.png

This is how my formation looks in Turn 1. With this positioning, one mage goes after Palla and SDs while the other SDs on Catria. Palla got a level here:

Pallas4thlevel.png

I love you Palla.

Dracoknightpricks.png

These dracoknights combined with the snipers really limit movement in this map -_-. Which is extremely annoying.

In turn 2, Rickard is blocked by unequipped sirius and MU after everyone killed the other threatening stuff. Rickard always attacks the guy directly above him so Sirius had to be unequipped. Ryan also got a thief kill with the bow forge and leveled up:

Ryans9thlevel.png

<3

And Malliesia healed Palla, leveling up too:

Maliciasch5level.png

I hate you too.

Trappedrickard.png

Anyway, as you can see, he attacked Sirius while the remaining cavalier went for Luke.

I then had Sirius kill the thief with Silver Lance and Master Seal get.

Mastersealthief.png

After that, Julian recruits Rickard and Rickard moves down.

Marthfullmovesmore.png

As seen in this pic. Oh and MU, traded Sirius so he would have Javelin equipped and equipped a Javelin herself. I get rid of the cavalier and prepare to kill the snipers and block Jeorge. 2 of them up north attack MU and Sirius, while the others go left and down.

MU leveled up here:

MUs11thlevel.png

She finally knows HP exists!

Palla with RP + Silver Lance can ORKO one of them. Everyone else gangs up on the others and leaves Jeorge surrounded like this:

Jeorgemustntdie.png

He can only attack units that can take a parthia hit. Barst barely survives with 1 HP.

Marth keeps full moving. Catria gets the physic.

Gotthephysic.png

MU Sirius and Ryan go follow Marth to handle the DKs. I managed to lure 2 of them to marth's side. (One went after Marth and the other died to Lady Sword MU). The DKs split up: 3 to MU and Marth's group and 1 of them goes for Palla. Palla ORKOs the DK with silver lance. On the other side, Ryan kills a DK after trading Marth a vulnerary.

Ryans10thlevel.png

Marth keeps full moving and chugs a vulnerary so he can take another hit. Meanwhile Caeda and Malliesia go down and Jeorge is trapped with Rickard, Julian, Ogma and Luke.

Maliciastartsmoving.png

Luke uses this opportunity to train his sword rank. And he leveled up:

Lukes10thlevel.png

Made up for his level last chapter!

Anyway, the other DK was killed by Ryan.

LastDKout.png

Marth gets the Hammerne village in Turn 8.

Turn8Hammerineget.png

And is rescued by Malicia. Malicia levels up:

Malicias2ndch5level.png

Then, Caeda Barst and Marth teamed up to take down Armors (caeda got another level)

Caedas5thlevel.png

while MU Sirius and Palla take the other side.

Killedem.png

MUslevel2.png

The cavalier MU weakened is downed by Sirius.

That cavalier up there went for Ryan and he killed it and got another levelup:

Ryans11thlevel.png

Ryan, why are you so awesome?

Sirius makes it to the boss and uses Steel Lance on it and Caeda gets the kill.

Caedas6thlevel.png

WTF? I must be RNG aboosing!

Marth got the other ballistae and got his first crappy level.

Marthsch5level.png

Guess Shiida stole his Maturity Drop.

I buy some Door Keys with MU and seize in turn 11.

Chapter5donein11turns.png

And yes, Jeorge survived.

Jeorgesurvived.png

Chapter 5 done in 11 turns.

Funds: 9730G

Bought:

Door Key x 5 (1 for chapter 6, 2 for chapter 15, 1 for chapter 16 and 1 for chapter 20) I can get another door key in ch6, as well as the master key for chapter 20's 2nd door.

Sold:

Bullion(S)

Rainbow Pot:

MU

Ryan

Catria

Palla

Sirius

Remaining Pots: 58

[spoiler=Current stats]

Marthch5.pngElenach5.pngRyanch5.pngLukeCh5.pngMaliciach5.pngCatriach5.pngPallach5.pngJulianch5.png

Ogmach5.pngSiriusch5.pngCaedach5.pngBarstch5.pngRickardch5.png

I find it hilarious that Caeda has more str atm than Catria.

I had to ditch Caeda when I played lunatic because she gained 2 str in 19 levels.

What I'm saying is that I'm jealous.

Damn. She couldnt OHKO anything with effective forges? Oh, and my catria is jelly of any catria ever. Same with my malicia.

Isskay I've never had a statistically good Malicia, like, ever

Those growths of hers doesn't want to work with me

IIRC the one on my lunatic run hit level something/20 without a single stat bar HP over 20 and most aren't even over 15

Edited by Fat Bunny