Gender Change Competition - Round 6 - THE VOTING!

Xiltas Crysten

DA VOTING!  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the sexiest Assassin?

• Mewiyev: [img]http://i.imgur.com/aLZVL.png[/img]
    • L95: [img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2213/jaafaaa.gif[/img]
    • Vampire Elf: [img]http://puu.sh/AaIj.png[/img]

GCC 6 has come to an end. Now it's Time for us to decide who's the winner, and who will go home without a rose!

Jury, it's up to you, who do you think did the best job turning this Angel of Death into a sexy Femme Fatale?

jaffarzygoc.png

Voting ends on June 14th!

BOOBS

I mean Vamp

(significant win in quality and having abs pretty much takes out his competition for me, but boobs is just such a fun word to say)

Edited by Fat Bunny

I don't really like Vamps' face, it looks spliced on there, while Mew's looks more customized, yet still retains the Jaffar look. Mew's retains the Jaffar cool, levelheaded look of a deadly killer (Squinty eyes, for example), while Vamps is like "HAI GUYS I'M DUMB BIMBO VERSION OF JAFFAR LOL"

Of course, dumb bimbo version has its own appeal...

Oh, come on, guys. Halfbodies are cool and all, but I think Mew's gets the job done perfectly.

Although, yeah. Boobs.

Vamp's is pretty good. Like, really pretty good. But Mew's won me because shes really nice looking. That hair is quite awesome and her face is just...she looks like an assassin but also a bit sultry.

I actually like all of them. L95 changed the tat to a <3! And as has been commented, Vampire Elf's has great abs. But all in all I thought Mewiyev's, as has been said, sort of looked like Jaffar the best.

Edited by Hawkeye Hank Hatfield

I think Mew's is the best because it looks so... I'm not sure how to put it... it just looks great-- it really gives off an assassin vibe. The aloof look, beauty that is fitting for an "angel" of death-- it's just great!

L95's is alright. Similar to Mew's, but not quit as good, mostly because she looks a bit too blocky and I find that odd. I'm not a big fan of her eyes either. That heart tattoo is so neat, though!

Vamp gets cool-points for doing a half-body and for DEM ABS, but I don't think it's the best of the three. In my opinion, her face looks "eh" compared to Mew's and L95's, I'm not a big fan of her hair, and she seems way too, um... "revealing" for an assassin. Then again, Mew's also has a bust and the original Jaffar wore a vest-thingy, so that's not a problem I guess.

Good job, spriters~ I think you all did swimmingly!

Edited by Esme

@San: I waited one day longer than I set the deadline, and entry probability declines constantly by 20% the longer the contest is open.

Thanks to Barney Stinson for the statistics.

Still, I was assuming you were gonna stick to that. I'd have stopped trying to fix up my entry a bit more if I'd known you would close it early. Sorry, it's just that not being able to trust this stuff really bugs me.

I sincerely apologize to you. I'll definitely stick to deadlines from now on. Actually, it's the first time opened it before I planned to, but I wanted to get the contests started again. Last year, it practically died after 5 rounds, because it just took too long before they started.

CEST, 14th June, 23:25: I always tend to wait till the end of the day (or the next day) before I close a contest entry or voting, because of Time Zone differences and stuff, but I believe that we can close the contest now. (I'll also ask someone to close the poll to make it officially official)

It was a tough race, 1st and 2nd place not far from each other (Don't try to vote anymore to get a different outcome after all, because I noted the votes so far), but in the end, Mewiyev claimed victory!

Mewiyev has now the honor of choosing a new character for GC Contest Round 7 within 2 Days. If she doesn't do so, or doesn't want to choose, the choice falls to Vamp. If no conclusion is reached after that, I will choose the next mug.

Congratulations, Mew.^^

Ok well i mew is away then i dont mind picking.

It was a toss up between Sonia and hawkeye!

:(

Let's try Sonia and get some boy sprites for the next round!

(Xiltas could you post the comp incase I stuff something up haha)(Plus I'm not sure if mew's away either so yeh, don't wanna step on toes)