Awakening is going to have alot of Fanfiction

I mean with the fact that My Unit can marry pretty much any character in the game will cause lots of people to write fanfiction. Someone........ somewhere right now is making Krom X My Unit......MALE MY UNIT

Edited by Defender of the light

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**gets out a flamethrower**

I've already seen WAY TOO MUCH FE7 Tactician pairings on fanfiction.net. Including one that took place IN MAGVEL. And Tactician was THAT minor of a character. FE13's MU can actually be paired, and with everyone, and has an actual backstory and personality. S/he's going to be Mary Suing/Gary Stuing all over the place.

Heck most Males and Females can marry almost every Female or Male character. There's bound to be some for every character, even Krom and Sumia because their lack of options is just asking a fanfic writer to write up the missing pairings in a way.

I don't really think it'll be any more than normal. If people wanted to add their own character in, nothing was ever stopping them.

Not just the fangirls... *wink*

Yep! Also, KromxVake, based on that Fortune Teller thing and the fact that Vake considers Krom a Rival. Rivals are ÃœBER popular in fanfic (GokuxVegeta, SquallxSeifer, AshxGary)

Heck most Males and Females can marry almost every Female or Male character. There's bound to be some for every character, even Krom and Sumia because their lack of options is just asking a fanfic writer to write up the missing pairings in a way.

Guess as to whether KromxTiamo will be popular. Go on, guess.

**gets out a flamethrower**

I've already seen WAY TOO MUCH FE7 Tactician pairings on fanfiction.net. Including one that took place IN MAGVEL. And Tactician was THAT minor of a character. FE13's MU can actually be paired, and with everyone, and has an actual backstory and personality. S/he's going to be Mary Suing/Gary Stuing all over the place.

I look forward to it. Bad OC fics are my favorite fics.

Edited by Spectakitty

I look forward to it. Bad OC fics are my favorite fics.

Hahaha ... I have to agree, I have a guilty pleasure for reading and making fun of bad fanfics. But I still don't like them. I call it now: Awakening is just going to give people more of an excuse to Mary Sue/Gary Stu all over the place.

I mean with the fact that Mu Unit can marry pretty much any character in the game will casue lots of people to writer fanfiction. Someone somewhere right now is making Krom X My Unit......MALE MY UNIT

OMG... Now that you mention it ... these fanfics can become in something very bizarre xD

And don't forget self inserts. Oh god. I predict there will be a large a large amount of them in the future.

And don't forget self inserts. Oh god. I predict there will be a large a large amount of them in the future.

MU = self-insert

I know that. It doesn't change the fact that there is still going to be a lot, though...

Note: I was going to swear in this post but I didn't. Huh.

What.

No, the reason she isn't a Mary Sue is because the plot doesn't shit rainbows all over her. How the character affects the plot is the most important thing in "Mary Sue-ness", imo.