PoR - Predictable Endgame Pairs

Kay, I'm bored. I had an idea days ago, and it's a work-in-progress. Not only will I have every character [with the exception of Reyson] SOLO Endgame, but there will also be pair ups. Things like Devdan + Nephenee duoing Endgame, with A Rank support, or Ulki + Mordecai duoing with A Support, that type of thing. I'm having troubles thinking of "Predictable Pairs," which to me, means pairs that should be obvious if someone put them together on a team. It'll be put into video, and uploaded to YouTube. Yes, it's a lot of stuff to do, yes it's a lot of videos, but it's something you can watch when bored.

For example, here are 3 match ups:

All Generals -- Brom, Gatrie, Tauroneo

All Paladins -- Titania, Oscar, Makalov, Astrid, Geoffrey, Kieran, Mist, [Petrine, and Bertram -- if I can hack the game to obtain them.]

All Mages -- Soren, Ilyana, Tormod, Calill, Bastian, Rhys, Oliver [if I can hack the game to obtain him.]

What do you all think about similar pairings? It doesn't have to be a group of people, it can be duos and such -- you know, like Mia & Zihark, two very popular Swordmasters. Please give me some ideas for pairings.

Characters that will be used: [some are maybe, due to having to use hacks]

Ike

Oscar

Boyd

Titania

Rhys

Shinon

Gatrie

Mia

Ilyana

Mist

Rolf

Marcia

Lethe

Mordecai

Volke

Kieran

Nephenee

Brom

Zihark

Sothe

Jill

Astrid

Makalov

Tormod

Muarim

Stefan

Devdan

Tanith

Reyson

Janaff

Ulki

Calill

Tauroneo

Haar

Ranulf

Bastian

Lucia

Geoffrey

Largo

Elincia

Nasir

Ena

Tibarn

Naesala

Giffca

[Maybes]

Petrine

Black Knight

Bryce

Bertram

Ashnard

Greil

Homasa

Nealuchi

Leanne

Too add more detail, each pairing will also be paired with a picture. [so that I can show the picture in the video, and link it from there] each time I finish one of them, I'll post it here. =]

Team Branded | Relationships: Calill & Largo | Mages | Mages ft. Oliver | All Laguz (Gareth not included) | Naesala & Nasir | Naesala & Ena | Giffca & Nasir | Giffca & Ena | Tibarn & Nasir | Tibarn & Ena | Jill & Shiharam | Four Riders | Greil & Ike | Griel & Mist | Beorc Flying Units | Greil Family | The Original Greil Mercenaries | The Entire Greil Mercenaries | Laguz: Birds (ft. Nealuchi & Leanne) | Laguz: Birds (ft. Nealuchi) | Laguz: All birds | All Legit Laguz | Laguz without Royals | Laguz: No Dragons, No Royals | Top 3 Mages | The Pre-Promotes, ft. Greil | The Pre-Promotes | Greil & Tauroneo | Brother and Sister: Ike & Mist | Brother and Sister: Makalov & Marcia | Team of Females | Team of Females ft. Leanne | Team of Females ft. Petrine | Team of Females ft. Petrine & Leanne | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Edited by etern

Let's see...

Team Name (Number of units): Members

The aerial rider team (5): Marcia, Tanith, Jill, Haar and Elincia. (Thank you etern for reminding me of Elincia!)

Team Couples (12/14): Ike x Soren, Jill x Haar, Calill x Largo, Makalov x Astrid, Boyd x Mist, Tibarn x Reyson. (and if you want 14 Zihark x Brom due to Meg or Elincia x Geoffrey or Bastian x Lucia or Naesala x Leanne (if you can hack her in))

The OG (Original Greil) Mercenaries (7): Titania, Oscar, Boyd, Rhys, Shinon, Gatrie and Greil (if you can hack him in).

The New Greil Mercenaries (11): Ike, Titania, Oscar, Boyd, Rhys, Shinon, Gatrie, Soren, Mia, Mist and Rolf.

Team The-Four-People-In-Your-Signature (4): Tibarn, Muarim, Nephenee and Ilyana.

Team BIRDS (5): Tibarn, Naesala (if you can hack him in), Reyson, Ulki and Janaff.

Team Kitty (5): Lethe, Mordecai, Muarim, Ranulf and Giffca.

Team Sub-Humans!/Laguz (12): Tibarn, Naesala (if you can hack him in), Giffca (if you can hack him in), Nasir, Ena (if you can hack her in), Ranulf, Ulki, Reyson, Janaff, Muarim, Mordecai and Lethe.

Team Pre-Promote (12/13): Titania, Shinon, Stefan, Devdan, Tanith, Calill, Tauroneo, Haar, Bastian, Lucia, Geoffrey and Largo. (Possibly Elincia?)

Personally a pair I really like story-wise is Mordecai & Stefan, A Support. (Why no has Support Ending in Radiant Dawn?!)

I'll add more as I come up with them

Edited by TheBritishEltshan

Before anyone mentions it, I already put in the Four Riders team, which will only be made if I can hack the game. (Especially Bryce -- how the hell do I get him... x-x)

Team Sub-Humans!/Laguz (12): Tibarn, Naesala (if you can hack him in), Giffca (if you can hack him in), Nasir, Ena (if you can hack her in), Ranulf, Ulki, Reyson, Janaff, Muarim, Mordecai and Lethe.

Laguz.png

I'll do you one better, and put in all laguz, including hacked ones -- Leanne, and Nealuchi. That is of course, IF I can hack them. Some of these pairings are "IF" scenarios.

True, but to state the obvious, you need to have other people on the team. If you used just those two, they'd be dolls just to be killed off.

Added a list of characters I plan to use, and Team of Females, involving Petrine and Leanne.