Who's looking forward to using Eltshan?

Janaff

He didn't get artwork because he wasn't an advertised reward; he was a bonus for a monster map that already gives enough already. And with all the complaints people gave about redesigns, are you sure you would want a redesign for a character who isn't even available without a redesign?

Meh. I'm not the most excited, it's not as if he get's his own chapter to have a story in, and I'm raging at the following:

B Rank in Swords: He has major Hezul Holy Blood, and he can't even use the Brave Sword?!

Skill is his highest stat: Refer to http://serenesforest.net/fe4/boss.html, Skill is definitely not his highest stat. (I love the fact his Strength is 2 less than his Defence though ^_^)

His Health is less than 60: Yet again, refer to the boss stats page. And there is no excuse of the Health cap being 60, the Health cap is EIGHTY.

That is all though, otherwise, he's a nice bonus...to a paid for DLC...

Meh. I'm not the most excited, it's not as if he get's his own chapter to have a story in, and I'm raging at the following:

B Rank in Swords: He has major Hezul Holy Blood, and he can't even use the Brave Sword?!

Skill is his highest stat: Refer to http://serenesforest.net/fe4/boss.html, Skill is definitely not his highest stat. (I love the fact his Strength is 2 less than his Defence though ^_^)

His Health is less than 60: Yet again, refer to the boss stats page. And there is no excuse of the Health cap being 60, the Health cap is EIGHTY.

That is all though, otherwise, he's a nice bonus...to a paid for DLC...

oh no most of lyn's stats are in the double digits what is this blasphemy

I doubt Eltshan will be in the regions outside Japan. We'll probably get someone else.

Why would we not get him? Is it because FE4 was only released in Japan? Do you also you think we won't get some other DLC characters cause thier games were Japan only as well? I think not! We should get the same DLC as Japan, theres no reason why IS would remove DLC(a chance for them to make more money)for one region. If they didn't want to give us him because he was from a different region don't you think U.S would have never gotten Roy in SSBM?

Why would we not get him? Is it because FE4 was only released in Japan? Do you also you think we won't get some other DLC characters cause thier games were Japan only as well? I think not! We should get the same DLC as Japan, theres no reason why IS would remove DLC(a chance for them to make more money)for one region. If they didn't want to give us him because he was from a different region don't you think U.S would have never gotten Roy in SSBM?

To me, excluding 2 (remember, Shadow Dragon wasn't even close to out when Melee came out) characters from Smash Bros for a particular region would be a lot more significant than excluding some DLC characters in an actual FE game. Still, I kinda doubt Nintendo would do something like that and miss their chance to make some extra cash, as you said, since I doubt the DLC contains much extra stuff to translate.