TearRing Saga translation patch released

VincentASM

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In the current patch, the scene involving Kreiss going to visit Leetena refer to Kreiss as a woman. Repeatedly. Could somebody maybe get on fixing that?

Why don't you type what the text says exactly ... a method to fix the text, either find the text in the patch and edit it, with a hexeditor. Or find the text with a hexeditor in the game image (try converting to .cue/.bin) and then edit it that way. How far in the game is this scene?

Why don't you type what the text says exactly ... a method to fix the text, either find the text in the patch and edit it, with a hexeditor. Or find the text with a hexeditor in the game image (try converting to .cue/.bin) and then edit it that way. How far in the game is this scene?

well, I'm past that point now, and I really don't fell like playing a new game all the way to that point.

I will tell you that it's a part of the Leetena Event. Specifically it's the scene where Kreiss gives Leetena a Healing Drop(so it's after the first Lord change).

It seems like you have to follow a special sequence to get "Leetena" in the first place. I try not to play with guides or cheats, typically, so I would probably not run into this problem myself, unless someone else pointed this out for me. Anyway, just found out about the translation I'm ages late, and the translation for Castlevania SOTN that happened on the psx too, grabbing them both. Reminds me of "Final Fantasy Tactics", where most of the content in the game wasn't accessible, so a few fan based remakes ended up being made, just getting one additional character would probably not add much to the replay value anyway.

Edited by psalmsamuel

• 1 month later...

Well, I just witnessed that particular Leeteena event myself. And it's kinda odd. Kreiss' introduces himself as "Ezekiel's wife". So his gender isn't the only thing that's wrong.

Lady: Hey, you're...

Kreiss: I'm Kreiss, Ezekiel's wife.

Lady: Ah, I see. If you're here for Leteena, she's at the church. She's there studying to be a priestess, you know.

Kreiss: Is that so...? Well, I wanted to give her this...

Lady: What are these...? Healing drops...?

Kreiss: Yes. I hear they're good for the eyes...

Lady: Thank you very much. But these...

Kreiss: Will they not work...?

Lady: No... My husband has tried these with no success.

Kreiss: Oh, I see... I suppose I'll come back later, then. Please use the drops anyway.

Lady: Ah, Kreiss...? ... Leeteena, you've returned. Why don't you want to visit with Kreiss? She's such a kind lady...

Leeteena: Do excuse my bluntness, but I don't want any sympathy from her...

Edited by BrightBow

• 1 year later...