Elibean Nights

Arch

derp de derp found a glitch in ravens tale. when you visit the house closest to them the gate changes to some floor tile and the game crashes when going over said floor tile. error comes up as unsupported BIOS function e3 called from 03007f88. a BIOS file is needed in order to correct behavior.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both easy fixes. I'll have a new patch up after I get some more reports (and after Agro finished an update I'm gonna just sneak in there).

There's a master bug list over on FEU too that I'll be keeping updated. Check there to see if your issue has been resolved in the most recent patch/already reported.

Edited by Arch

No idea what caused it, but the game froze up when Sain attacked a brigand with the iron blade in Zealot's tale. The brigand has a short axe and was right next to the fort on the way to the first boss village. Gonna see if I can recreate it and if it happens in any other situations.

EDIT: Near as I can tell, it happens when one of the bandits has been defeated, the unit can double the second bandit, and has WTA (happens with Zealot's special lance).

Edited by bottlegnomes

4ea184ec0f.jpg

This is the best glitch so far.

Look out if there are problems with hand axes in any other tale, since the hand axe animation method was rewritten. I think it's just the armor brigands though.

The man actually looks pretty good in the gitup. It's not coincidental palette matching, it's destiny.

That was my reaction. I didn't expect the Lord and King palettes to line up so perfectly.

The red and white Eckesachs is particularly awesome. Eliwood with a flat top haircut is also pretty amusing.

In Tale Select I somehow managed to start the final tale but I was just a blank screen. Before that didn't happen.

-I can't get it to repeat tho. Not sure what I did to make it happen.

Tale 1 pt. 2 - Why is Wil a Ranger? Isn't supposed to be a Sniper?

--A Bandit with the short Axe does not perform the throwing animation and freezes the game.

--It only occurs when you attack with a weapon that has 1 range. Ranged attacks work just fine..

-Bows in both parts of Pent's tale have 2-3 All of them.

Edited by Zhoaer

4ea184ec0f.jpg

This is the best glitch so far.

Look out if there are problems with hand axes in any other tale, since the hand axe animation method was rewritten. I think it's just the armor brigands though.

I was the guy who was waiting on Eli to crit someone with the animation. He did it and I savestated. Also, the hand axe glitch is present in Raven's tale. The slaves that come from the first seized fort can't throw their hand axes, they stand there as though they didnt have a weapon (Like I said before in Zealot's tale and Kent's tale.)

I'm sure I intended it at some point. So I'll just leave it in. But it's been showing up on everyone's bug reports, lol.

Now I've managed to get inside the Bonus Content Section, 2 of them don't work.

I assume its still in the works, because it says that Bonus Content will be included in the final release. It's cool to see Astor's new portrait though.

Edited by Haku

I'm playing it, and Archsage Pent is just broken. Seriously, it's so funny. (Dark Druid Canas is probably the same)

By the way, I'm not sure, but when the Berseker with a 1-2 Axe attacks in Pent's Tale, the game freezes.

Also, the Short Axe in Tale 2 has a Bow Animation.

Moreover, if you visit a house in Raven's Tale, the tile changes and the game freezes if you touches the tile (it also freezes if your character stays in the tile).

Edited by Nintales

Update: Working on fixing all of the bugs. Not too many this time, thankfully (yet). Also planning on adding actual shops for the next patch.

I have absolutely no clue how/why/what patch I used, but Snipers are getting +1 range.

I'm sure I intended it at some point. So I'll just leave it in. But it's been showing up on everyone's bug reports, lol.

I just noticed in Legault's tale that the double bow only has 2 range, despite Opal having 3 range as a sniper. Dunno if this intentional though.

Edited by Haku

tgPdh9O.png

I scanned through the last few pages but I didn't see any mention of this. This keeps happening in the Beast part of Karel's tale.

EDIT: I don't know what I did differently but it works now.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker