Elibean Nights

Arch

I'll add those to my list, Shugey.

Just an update: currently working on fully implementing the shops (and hopefully trying to get that weapon icon bug fixed...CAAAAAAAAAAAAAM pls), pecking away at the bug list and trying to get rid of that damn 3-range sniper nonsense. I've managed to pretty thoroughly break the game with my attempts.

d27550b629.png

7c53844f5b.png

Edited by Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PHo1WvV.png?1

This wasn't in my original list Arch, but I think you should change Opal's spawn point so she can't end up on the same tile as Jan.

I was trying to unlock the Last Reed achievement, but I don't know how to do it (would someone please explain? :S)

PHo1WvV.png?1

This wasn't in my original list Arch, but I think you should change Opal's spawn point so she can't end up on the same tile as Jan.

I was trying to unlock the Last Reed achievement, but I don't know how to do it (would someone please explain? :S)

To unlock "The Last Reed", Legault mustn't fight.

He has a specific quote once he starts fighting, and if he does it, you can't get the achievement.

Jan must fight the enemies by himself.

Shoot, forgot to report of Eliwood's Tale. Everything was fine except for Eliwood being an Emperor, which is a known issue. However, this for some reason makes Ninian unable to trigger her conversation with Natalie, so I was unable to get Merlinus's Tale. I like how there's a faster way to get through the tale now, nice touch. Now THAT covers all the tales.

Does this mean I get Zephiel's Tale or is that tale also broken beyond belief?

jMSdZuZ.png?1

Shen and Priscilla's talk conversation shows young Noah's portrait and some strange dialogue too o.o

Edited by Haku

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19964863/env7doc2.pdf

Been brainstorming a bit now that I've gotten back into the swing of things. I was inspired by my loving nephew, who asked "what was new" about this final version of the game. And it was pretty much just all technical stuff and tying together what was unfinished. Went back to the drawing board a bit

So yeah, feedbacks are of course appreciated.

Yes yes yes Hawkeye's tale!

I made another post in the PM about a concept for this one Arch, feel free to tell me what you think.

Guy's tale sounds interesting enough, but I'm not sure if it would be worthy of a whole new tale. Perhaps you could make it an addition to Tale 6, or a second part/epilogue for it?

Alastor's tale sounds cool too, I kinda missed the old Raven's tale aha, despite preferring the new one. Perhaps Alastor could be a highly regarded member of the Qatar(I think that's what it's called) guild and Tessa could join him as a playable character. :P

Edited by Haku

[spoiler=other theif who's name begins with an A] Astore/Astol (damn you and your naming, Arch) in Hawkeye's tale? He's got an appropriate time frame mug in Cam Dondon's hack iirc, and I believe his timeline allows for his appearance there.

Edited by deranger

There would be timeline issues though with Astor being in Hawkeye's tale. Hawkeye's tale would probably be quite late in the EN timeline, and Astor would have already left for Ostia from Arcadia (having changed his name from Gorlois). Considering that he's going to make a cameo in Hector's tale and have his own tale set straight after it doesn't seem to make this feasable :/

Edited by Haku