Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've downloaded and have started playing through it. Currently on Eliwood's story and I've already encountered something worth mentioning (I assume you're interested in feedback).

If you have Dorcas speak to Natalie, it shows the dialog Nils has with a random soldier from The Sands of Time.

And right into another one, right at the beginning of Pent's tale (I got critted by the reaverzerkers in Eliwood's tale)

I moved Renault 2 spaces to the right, traded his Physic staff to Pent because he can use it better, used it to heal Renault...and it counted as if someone made it to the exit tile, bonus content unlocking and everything.

Edited by Xtremekiwi

I must say I really enjoy this hack, it's great! Also I ran into a few issues

- In Pent's tale, the animation for the phantom with 1HP (don't remember how you renamed it) freezes the game but the music is still playing.

- I can't see Opal's bonus content, don't know if this has to be unlocked but it seems I can select every bonus content. Well, the game just crash after we see the chapter title at the start of the scene

Thanks for the amazing work Arch! Also

has the heaven seal been removed as a droppable? Can't have it anymore, bye bye Archsage Pent >_>

Edit : Also In Lyn's Tale, Lyn has a B rank support with Rath but Rath only has a C rank with her.

Edit2: And I stepped on the exit tile with all the characters in Pent's tale and it did nothing

Edited by Bleachya43vier

if i may, playing legault's tale part two, i noticed one of the snipers has a tower bow, which requires an A rank, he only has a C rank.

just abit awkward and noone esle has mentioned it yet

EDIT 1: legault lethality'd a sniper and it lived with one health

EDIT 2: and Montressor is apparently marquess Caelin's younger brother and hungers to rule over Caelin

EDIT 3: also i could be wrong, but i don't believe Legault has an boss convo with Montressor, and i feel like his ending ends on a abrupt note after vadia gives them time to escape

Edited by HF Makalov Fanboy Kai

In Eliwood's Tale Ninian can't use the Ring from the chest.

Also the stairs on the right don't seem to work properly. They worked for Natalie but not for Harken.

Edited by BlancHammer

Hey quick bug post, if you select "sound room" in the extras section the game crashes and the screen goes black and you have to reset the ROM. I assume you didn't mean for it to be accessible.

One more quick one here, so in Karel's tale the Dracomaster with the short spear has no animation whenever he attacks. It simply plays the map animation.

Edited by Lance-a-lot

Hey quick bug post, if you select "sound room" in the extras section the game crashes and the screen goes black and you have to reset the ROM. I assume you didn't mean for it to be accessible.

One more quick one here, so in Karel's tale the Dracomaster with the short spear has no animation whenever he attacks. It simply plays the map animation.

that happens in any tale that they have short spears or something throwable.

forgot to mention to happened in Legault's tale too

Haven't seen this reported yet, but...

Matchmaker isn't working (and yes, I started a new file as well as transferring a save from the previous public v7 beta. Same problem with both.). Aeorys is there, but talking to her{?) just gets the generic message "Please understand!" with the Arch portrait. Everything else seems to be working, bar the afore-reported sound room problem and the occasional description issue. Not that I've played much yet...

Haven't seen this reported yet, but...

Matchmaker isn't working (and yes, I started a new file as well as transferring a save from the previous public v7 beta. Same problem with both.). Aeorys is there, but talking to her{?) just gets the generic message "Please understand!" with the Arch portrait. Everything else seems to be working, bar the afore-reported sound room problem and the occasional description issue. Not that I've played much yet...

Arch specifically said that won't be accessible. Did you not read the earlier posts?

Arch specifically said that won't be accessible. Did you not read the earlier posts?

Whoops, missed that one. My bad!

...I think Braminond must have got his hands on the Fire Emblem at some point. That first Zephiel section is creepy...

Edited by Wayward Winds

Okay, so now that I've gotten some sleep I can make more words happen. I know that it isn't quite what I'd wanted to release last night either, but I greatly appreciate the "early adopters" helping finish up the last of the beta testing process. Keep the bug reports coming! I'm also particularly interested in any lingering balance issues, so feel free to share your opinions on potential gameplay revisions.

Since Serenes won't actually let me have a list without fucking it up in the edit, you can keep track of known issues and their resolutions on FEU. Whatever, we have better lists anyways...

And as for the release plans, since Christmas Day didn't go exactly as planned, I figured...hey, why not make it five days of Christmas? So here's the deal: there will be a daily update until 2015, and matchmaker pairings will be unlocked over the span of five days as they're completed.

12/26: Fiora and Farina.

12/27: Nino and Serra.

12/28: Rebecca and Isadora.

12/29: Priscilla and Lyn.

12/30: Vaida.

12/31: Igrene's Tale and Hard Mode.

...I think Braminond must have got his hands on the Fire Emblem at some point. That first Zephiel section is creepy...

I may or may not have conceptualized the first part while trying LSD. This is neither a confirmation nor a denial. I can't really recall, but it sounds plausible. Edited by Arch

Efta doesnt drop the heaven seal =[

Nino, Opal, Ephidel, Florina, and Orun's bonus contents leads to black screens. I cannot select Athos' and Igrenes bonus content.
Nils description is that of of Narshen? "Knight Commander of Bern. Trusted by Marquess Laus." Astor's Description is that of Athos?
doesnt look like steel poleaxe is assigned a weapon type.
Dieter's palette is messed up
Bows arent effective against riders?
Montressors description is Lundgren's
Edited by franku

So the fact that Dorcas and Natalie's talk option in Eliwood's tale gives the dialog that Nils has at the beginning of Sands of Time is not considered a bug/known issue?

No it means that I'm a human writing a list and missed something.

http://gyazo.com/21262d740923c820bfaa1c95fd97ded1

doesnt look like steel poleaxe is assigned a weapon type.

Dieter's palette is messed up

http://gyazo.com/ed9473d61f6da8806a8b6cc84f748b60

Bows arent effective against riders?

http://gyazo.com/a39263b5078a5b543ba2a6ea9fb61e49

Montressors description is Lundgren's

Not sure why the poleax isn't retaliating for you, I just checked and it seems functional on my end?

Poleaxes aren't assigned a weapon type because they're weapon triangle neutral.

Cleave Bow isn't effective against riders.

Fix'd the descrip.

Are the dancer rings supposed to be in the shop in Jerrot's tale? (The armory seems to have a normal inventory)

Yes. They're there for a substitute character. Edited by Arch