Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Arch, well the official character endings are that Heath moves to Ilia and becomes a mercenary, Raven vanishes/comes to ease with the massacre depending on supports, and geitz wanders aimlessly for a land to "call his own" ;) if you wanna get technical with the lore here. I for one like the idea of an alternate ending for Raven which follows the ending where he comes to grips with the cornwall incident and becomes a mercenary with Lucius/his A support ending

Edited by Lance-a-lot

@Arch, well the official character endings are that Heath moves to Ilia and becomes a mercenary, Raven vanishes/comes to ease with the massacre depending on supports, and geitz wanders aimlessly for a land to "call his own" ;) if you wanna get technical with the lore here. I for one like the idea of an alternate ending for Raven which follows the ending where he comes to grips with the cornwall incident and becomes a mercenary with Lucius/his A support ending

Then I guess you should write your own EN shouldn't you.

idk why people always do this; like it or not, Arch can and will do whatever he wants with EN because (surpise!) it's actually his own game at the end of the day.

He can do what he wants but that doesn't mean he should close himself off from discussion, at the very least.

Don't have to do what everyone says, but it doesn't hurt just to keep the conversation alive and to throw back ideas and criticism.

And from what it seemed, it wasn't people telling Arch to do anything, just that they'd have liked and/or preferred if something was different. There's no demand there, just people stating their thoughts, feelings and opinions, which is a completely valid and accepted thing to do in a public forum.

If anything, it's your being a twat that's going to escalate this into something.

@Chocolate Kitty, The guy who posted above me has it spot on. There are so many people on these forums who treat feedback, or constructive opinions as an attack against the creator of the project. This game would be very different if the community wasn't here to voice their opinion. Everybody was respectfully giving their opinion, no reason to get heated about this.

Edited by Lance-a-lot

While having that A support ending represented would be a good idea, I don't think it'd fit the plot of this whole map - Lucious would need to talk Raven out of the revenge plan before it got as far as it did. Ideally that A-support should be represented in another map that takes place chronologically before this one, but then, well, you'd need a player incentive to have the player go for that rather than the current playable map. Probably an alt story for Lucious or Priscilla.

Edited by Kiddo

While having that A support ending represented would be a good idea, I don't think it'd fit the plot of this whole map - Luscious would need to talk Raven out of the revenge plan before it got as far as it did. Ideally that A-support should be represented in another map that takes place chronologically before this one, but then, well, you'd need a player incentive to have the player go for that rather than the current playable map. Probably an alt story for Luscious or Priscilla.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It says Raven is at ease after Hector offers to rebuild Cornwall so it would end up being more of an alternate story than an alternate ending since the story opens with his conversation with Hector. Either way Im excited to see what Arch has planned

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. It says Raven is at ease after Hector offers to rebuild Cornwall so it would end up being more of an alternate story than an alternate ending since the story opens with his conversation with Hector. Either way Im excited to see what Arch has planned

I'd say if we want to play it up for all it's misery, we could have the alt map being something about the orphanage Lucius maintains. Maybe we could have Raven die there instead.

... Yeah, I'm an ass. :P

has it really been 5 years? you've definitely come a long way. i remember the old raven's tale which involved killing the sage.

damn i wish younger me didnt spoil the hack for myself by playing it. of course i'm going to play it as soon as its out, but its not much of surprise for since i've played every release ;/ i guess the release is something the new members can look forward too though.

There are some characters that I have never seen in let's plays which is mentioned in the Elibian Nights guide. I know they will appear by altering some pairings. How is the playable roster affected by pairings?

There are some characters that I have never seen in let's plays which is mentioned in the Elibian Nights guide. I know they will appear by altering some pairings. How is the playable roster affected by pairings?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=51163&hl=I have a guide for this very purpose, it should have alot of information for you on elibian nights. Ill be updating it again soon with the new release. There are a few outdated pieces of information as I decided to finish updating it with the full release and not the beta.

Edited by Lance-a-lot

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=51163&hl=I have a guide for this very purpose, it should have alot of information for you on elibian nights. Ill be updating it again soon with the new release. There are a few outdated pieces of information as I decided to finish updating it with the full release and not the beta.

It's dead

Holy fucking shit... Rath's chapter was not fun. Worst of them all imo. challenge is one thing, artificial difficulty and pure bullshit is another.

END SALTY RANT HERE

Okay, this hack is amazing. My favorite thing of all the hacks I've played is the spritework; and yours just blew my expectations out of the water. I literally just stare at the aged sprites of the FE7 characters for minutes on end; they're so good! Goddamn man, you have some skills. And I certainly appreciate you putting them to good use, lol.

Edited by BeastFormal