Elibean Nights

Arch

Is not dead. I'm sorry, everybody. Life's a little bit tough sometimes.

No need to go as far as apologizing; good luck with whatever you may be doing in the meantime!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... What does the Silver Card in Hector's story really do? Must I put Hector with it on the cave at the top left corner of the map?

And why there isn't any special conversation between Hector and his wife? Without it, I feel... something is missing.

Also, how to get the three otherworldly aterfacts in The Archsage's Pupil? Talking to Canas to find the Bracelet, but what about the other two?

Also, how to get the three otherworldly aterfacts in The Archsage's Pupil? Talking to Canas to find the Bracelet, but what about the other two?

My info may be out of date, but IIRC you get them in the lighter patches of grass the same way you get treasure from the desert chapter in FE7.

My info may be out of date, but IIRC you get them in the lighter patches of grass the same way you get treasure from the desert chapter in FE7.

I'm pretty sure that I modified that so that Canas has priority to find the items (like the boost that a Thief/Rogue would get with desert items). If not, that's something that I intend to do in the final draft.

Hmm... What does the Silver Card in Hector's story really do? Must I put Hector with it on the cave at the top left corner of the map?

And why there isn't any special conversation between Hector and his wife? Without it, I feel... something is missing.

The Playing Card allows you to access a Secret Shop, Silver Card (if it's there, I don't even remember) just cuts prices in half. The achievement hint for "King of Hearts" tells you to "return the king to his castle" or something to that effect. Edited by Arch

• 2 weeks later...

Status update: Recently moved into a new house, still don't have internet service but once I get the money to get up and running its time to get back to work. Payday Friday is coming up soon, thankfully.

Thanks for your patience, everybody!

Edited by Arch

Status update: Recently moved into a new house, still don't have internet service but once I get the money to get up and running its time to get back to work. Payday Friday is coming up soon, thankfully.

Thanks for your patience, everybody!

At this point, I think there needs to be a hack about you making this hack. It'd probably be like... The last Elibean Tale.

I've found a glitch in Unwanted Visitors, where an enemy Assassin activated Silencer on Louise, even though the displayed crit chance was 0. It left her at one HP, though. It also happened to Douglas a turn later. Is this intentional?

I've found a glitch in Unwanted Visitors, where an enemy Assassin activated Silencer on Louise, even though the displayed crit chance was 0. It left her at one HP, though. It also happened to Douglas a turn later. Is this intentional?

No, it isn't a glitch. Instead, it's the Bane skill from FE10. It's activated by Skill/2 and leaves the target with 1 HP if the crit wouldn't otherwise kill the enemy.

Just letting people know that the closed "gamma testing" phase has begun and that I've started working on the project again as of today. Hoping to have something ready in time for FEE3 (even if it's just an "open gamma test" release).

Special thanks to all of the homies who are helping me out with the bug zapping/polishing phase (y'all know who you are, so thanks for being awesome peeps).

It's time to #MakeENGreatAgain.

Edited by Arch

Just to clear up any confusion, my intention is to complete the ROM hack version and revisit the plans for an XNA port further down the road.

We're going to build a wall around the entire oceanic border of Elibe, and we're going to make the Magveliens pay for it! I can't disclose how I'll make them pay for it publicly, because that would ruin our leverage, but they will pay. Believe me! We're also going to destroy the radical terrorist group known as "the Ylissians", and we're going to do it quickly. Believe me!

We're going to rebuild our disastrous military, we're going to make sure that each and every soldier is armed with a divine weapon. We're gonna do it! And when we do, we're going to win so much that we'll get tired of winning!

htX59SK.jpg

Edited by Arch

We're going to build a wall around the entire oceanic border of Elibe, and we're going to make the Magveliens pay for it! I can't disclose how I'll make them pay for it publicly, because that would ruin our leverage, but they will pay. Believe me! We're also going to destroy the radical terrorist group known as "the Ylissians", and we're going to do it quickly. Believe me!

We're going to rebuild our disastrous military, we're going to make sure that each and every soldier is armed with a divine weapon. We're gonna do it! And when we do, we're going to win so much that we'll get tired of winning!

I had to double-check the date. Nope, it's not April Fool's Day. Awesome!

#MakeENGreatAgain

I had to double-check the date. Nope, it's not April Fool's Day. Awesome!

#MakeENGreatAgain

Nope, not a joke. I'm just enjoying the opportunity to shitpost my own thread to celebrate the EN revival.

#MakeENGreatAgain!

And also #FuckTrump

Edited by Arch

That Profile pic couldn't be any more fitting Arch

Also, happy late 23rd bday

Edited by N30

That Profile pic couldn't be any more fitting Arch

Also, happy late 23rd bday

Never dead, always on fire.

And also thanke.

Anyways, I'm doing my best to get a legitimate public patch available in time for FEE3. In the meantime, I strongly advise against playing any of the recent public releases. It'll be worth the wait, believe me!

P.S. Let's #MakeENGreatAgain, mothafuckas!

Except Bernie Sanders, of course.

But I don't like Sanders

Never dead, always on fire.

And also thanke.

Anyways, I'm doing my best to get a legitimate public patch available in time for FEE3. In the meantime, I strongly advise against playing any of the recent public releases. It'll be worth the wait, believe me!

P.S. Let's #MakeENGreatAgain, mothafuckas!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN, CHU CHU MODDAFOOKERS