Elibean Nights

Arch

Before someone starts a ranty argument about your ideas, I'm just going to tell you that your suggestion is a no.

They're just thoughts I want him to consider. He doesn't have to use them, he can choose them optionally.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bladehero, we at Team Overtroll respect that you wish to submit ideas that you think may improve Elibian Nights. Unfortunately, Arch has already planned out the rest of the game. I regret to inform you that we will be unable to use your ideas in any manner. We are sorry for this inconvenience, and would ask that you don't submit any more ideas. Maybe you can take your ideas and make your own hack, that might be fun.

Please?

Edited by seph1212

Bladehero, we at Team Overtroll respect that you wish to submit ideas that you think may improve Elibian Nights. Unfortunately, Arch has already planned out the rest of the game. I regret to inform you that we will be unable to use your ideas in any manner. We are sorry for this inconvenience, and would ask that you don't submit any more ideas. Maybe you can take your ideas and make your own hack, that might be fun.

Please?

I'm the kind of person who wants to hear from the creator, not one of his workers.

In other words, Arch has to tell me his thoughts about my suggestion.

So stop. Please. Just stop. Let's not argue about this. We risk derailing the topic.

lol

so

we briefly discussed this but

here are some other random ideas

- make generic enemies support each other <3

- Lyn needs to use her sexy charm to convince the others she can join the Kutolah or whatever (I don't even know what the plot is like now so eh)

- have you ever met

? his starring game even references Eleanora's death in EN... XP

- uh I have another idea but I'm going to tell it privately because it wouldn't be as fun if spoiled here

Dear Bladehero

We at Team Overtroll would like to inform you that our esteemed leader, Archibald, is unavailable to handle your requests individually. He asks that you take our word as his own until further notice. Please try again at another time.

Sincerely,

Team Overtroll

Pent's gaiden, if certain requirements were made in his chapter Pent can make morphs.

This isn't FE8. The Summoner class and battle sprite was imported... but the functionality to summon was not.

Bladehero, I appreciate the feedback. However, randomly inserted characters created simply on the basis that you gave them cool titles, aren't generally going to be integrated into the game. I've already done an Ostian rebellion, having a second one just so I can have a "Silver Sniper" isn't really the direction I'm looking to take. The "creative liberties" feature doesn't really have room for inserting a new plot of that nature, it simply modifies the existing ones with new twists and out-of-left-field turns. In general, I'm not looking for new characters, I'm looking for things closer to the feature's intended nature. Twists and turns.

To refute something that was said, however, I want to make it clear that, while I have an idea of the direction I'm taking, I have not "already planned out the rest of the game." At least, in regards to this new feature. That's why I opened the floor to user feedback and ideas :P:.

My apologies for the dog-pile, though. I'm actually working on the hack right now, so I figured "oh, I'll let the OVERTROLL guys just say 'no' real quick and we'll all just move on and I'll keep working." Didn't intend for repeated no's.

Edited by Arch

ahahaha its like dropping a lit match into a barrel of oil.

anywhore, suggestions... hmmm. zombies are a popular idea, ever think about implementing them as a creative liberty in one of your tales?

I meant revenents and entomed BTW

Edited by Dig Bick

My apologies for the dog-pile, though. I'm actually working on the hack right now, so I figured "oh, I'll let the OVERTROLL guys just say 'no' real quick and we'll all just move on and I'll keep working." Didn't intend for repeated no's.

Well... I at least wanted you to consider including the Silver Sniper. The rebellion was just an added bonus, but now I realize, "no that's no good, he already did one rebellion, we don't need another one."

No means no, bud. Please stop clogging up the topic with character suggestions. If you'd like to suggest an idea that isn't a character, please think on that and do so.

Edited by seph1212

Any creation of original characters is done internally by Arch and myself, outsourcing the sprites to whoever is willing to make one. Sorry, but don't expect a Silver Sniper to be added done any time soon.

Not to sound like I'm being a stupid douchebag about this, but if all you need is a portrait sprite, then I'll make one.

Does that sound OK? Even if you won't accept the character, I can at least give an idea of what he'd look like if you DID accept it.

You missed my point. Neither Arch nor myself are asking for portraits for your Silver Sniper, because he already said no to adding that character. We only ask for portraits for characters that have been decided on already.

It's been decided. Please give it a rest.

Edited by The Blind Archer

You missed my point. Neither Arch nor myself are asking for portraits for your Silver Sniper, because he already said no to adding that character. We only ask for portraits for characters that have been decided on already.

It's been decided. Please give it a rest.

OK, Fine. I was just trying to help. If you want my help on anything else, then please don't hesitate to ask. I will help however I can.

I was ninja'd after telling them that I would respond...

Anyways, that's enough of this! No more of this silly derailment of this thread.

tankss.png

WE HAVE TANKS!

GO BACK TO SUBMITTING IDEAS AND TALKING ABOUT THE HACK!

Edited by Arch

I want the battlecruisers from Starcraft 2 with fully functional voice acting in the game

as well as the Yamato cannon skill

YAMATO CANNON ONLINE [/inepicaccent]

120 HP with high damage and high defense but no speed or resistance lol

I don't know if you're still taking ideas, but here is another. Wacky joke weapons like the ones you buy in Tales of Symphonia after you rebuild that one town. Maybe rubber mallets, plastic knives, balloons, and sticks.

If you aren't taking suggestions anymore please ignore this post

Also I'm not a hacker so I didn't know about the no summons in fe7 thing, thank you for the clarification. Maybe just start Pent with a handful of morphs allies or make them spawn as reinforcements.

I don't know if you're still taking ideas, but here is another. Wacky joke weapons like the ones you buy in Tales of Symphonia after you rebuild that one town. Maybe rubber mallets, plastic knives, balloons, and sticks.

If you aren't taking suggestions anymore please ignore this post

Also I'm not a hacker so I didn't know about the no summons in fe7 thing, thank you for the clarification. Maybe just start Pent with a handful of morphs allies or make them spawn as reinforcements.

all it would take to find out if he was still taking ideas was to look one page back =/. and the anwser was "no he isn't"