FEditor Animations V2

fuzz94

words

Btw here's a male pegasus knight if you want to animate it.

9a5e252480.png

Found on 4chan a long long time ago. No idea who the author is, maybe search for "Death-Run-Anon". In any case, certainly isn't being used. I tried a reverse image search and nothing came up.

Edited by Klokinator

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw here's a male pegasus knight if you want to animate it.

But I already did that. And if you look at that particular sheet, there's a shitton of colors, and it's missing a handful of frames.

Try and keep up ;)

E: following which one you quoted me on, it's also quoted in literally the next post.

Edited by Lisandra_brave

• 2 weeks later...

It's sad that the OP is never updated anymore. Makes it hard to find things in the thread at a glance.

my bad, i went away to college and stopped hanging around as often as I used to. and i work alot over the summer.

Clearly somebody needs to make FEditor Animations v3.

Maybe you, since you seem to be here often.

edit: These are all the posts that contain animations besides my solider (which I'm redoing the crit for) since the first post was last updated (19th of May 2014)

I think I can take some time to update it soon, and if not someone can feel free to make a third. Thanks for the list though it will make it easier to update everything.

Something I felt like working on:

NTr8pZO.pngtPpXgnS.png

ypmAZQN.pngiEKVEoF.png

Magic and staff animations for Paladins and Great Knights.

Free to use, free to edit, don't really care.

Though if you come up with better and more imaginative critical frames please share.

Paladin

Great Knight

I don't have a female paladin magic animation, but there's a staff animation here.

Now go forth and make Dark Knights and Master Knights.

Hi prime, that's really cool

Ahahaha I missed that spoiler. Wow. We should just make a new post since Fuzz isn't around anymore. This topic is V2 for a reason after all.

Hi klok

Want me to do it? I'm on everyday.

I mean, if you really really want to do it then sure but I'll be back around for the summer and may actually stick around here and there

Whoa, return of the Fuzz. Good to see you back, buddy.

:D yeah it's the summer so i got time again.

I was wondering where he went, hadn't heard a peep from him in a while now.

busy busy man over here

In my opinion, it looks kind of like something Ghast could use, but that's just me xD

For some reason I cannot insert the female assassin into fe6 with the feditor bugfix patch in place. I dunno if this is a problem with fe6 or with the animation but I really wanted to add a promotion for the thieves...

Nevermind figured it out, I'd been not using feditor for too long I was doing it wrong. Anyone know how to delete this post?

Edited by iavasechui

• 2 weeks later...

update (9/6/15): Turns out the map sprites' palette was wrong, fixed it. (link updated)

Edited the Wyvern Lord's, Wyvern Knight's, and Rogue's palette setup to allow more freedom for recoloring the armors. Wyvern Lord includes The Blind Archer's axe and hand axe edits. Consequently, it will require credit to be given to him as well.

19f31554790254027f526175413c089a.png0c0b68ac05e655ded80d4dde1887f648.png

8091e9ad93be5aafa3e75f3caa301fa7.png5027d0a2c93cfdbc1ddf00d2933a088f.png

f0e20cd33b14c4b32780920c5d7120ed.png692acb9bf81f2642bee90b6b5ce9fd18.png

Edited by Feaw

Edited the Wyvern Lord's, Wyvern Knight's, and Rogue's palette setup to allow more freedom for recoloring the armors. Wyvern Lord includes The Blind Archer's axe and hand axe edits. Consequently, it will require credit to be given to him as well.
19f31554790254027f526175413c089a.png0c0b68ac05e655ded80d4dde1887f648.png
8091e9ad93be5aafa3e75f3caa301fa7.png5027d0a2c93cfdbc1ddf00d2933a088f.png
f0e20cd33b14c4b32780920c5d7120ed.png692acb9bf81f2642bee90b6b5ce9fd18.png

I actually really appreciate this!

thanks!

Yeah I got sick of the lack of freedom for the wyverns, and that damn skin color shade in the middle of the leather/armor of the rogue, so I figured it was time to stop being lazy and edit it. So you're very welcome! :)