Emeraldfox

Serperior@Big Root/Leftovers

Impish/Careful/Calm/Bold

HP: 252, Defense: 128, Sp. Defense: 128

-Dragon Tail

-Giga Drain/Toxic

-Gastro Acid/Reflect/Light Screen/Taunt

-Protect/Reflect/Light Screen/Taunt

Another single Pokemon topic from me. Iunno if something like this has been made or thought of for Serperior or not, but I do know people drooled over Contrary Serpeior, which has quieted down. Anyway with this, whether it's original or not, I wanted Serperior to not be a one trick serpent, so why not take advantage of its better defenses. Dragon Tail, although the priority is negative, obviously forces a fun switch. Coupled with a Stealth Rock/Spikes/Toxic Spikes user makes it funner. Giga Drain helps with survivability of course, Big Root helps with that too. Or Toxic just to fool around with things. Dual screening seems nice, good way to support the team. Gastro Acid seems nice to fool around with the opponent as well, and Taunt, of course. Natures, gosh iunno, it's a mess up there, not the EVs though.

Iunno if this is original or not, I never ask for set ideas. Regardless, I will raise a Serperior this way if it's bad or not. Thoughts?

For all three types that Gigadrain would do well against :/

Blow off the big root, stick with lefties. An unexpected switch could leave you absorbing 15 hp, what with no Sp.Atk evs and all. Lefties will generally heal more, unless you find say, Kabutops.

As much as I like Serperior, this set just gets owned by Scizor, among other things, on so many levels. If you're determined to use a set like this I'd go for a dedicated duel screener that captializes on Serperior's high speed, something like 252 HP/252 Spe, Reflect/Light Screen/Leech Seed/Dragon Tail? @ Light Clay. Again, though, you have to be afraid of U-Turn... very afraid.