Gatrie

Shinon

Makalov

Kieran

Jill

Kurthnaga

Deghinsea

Nolan

I was going to put Vika and Nailah on this list, but they have less chance than a snowball in Hell...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wishlist

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Merric

Jagen

Merric

Navarre

Ogma

Gordin

Merric

Abel

Cain

Hardin (but this time he's on A camel)

Merric

Merric

and Merric

Oh yeah, and Jeorge!

and Merric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jagen

Lol. All I wanted was Tormod and Rath. :P Everyone else was "optional".

Although I wouldn't be opposed to the FE6 nomads, Guy, Marcia, Fiora, or Heath either.

...Just took another look at the Spotpass page and found out Joshua isn't on it. How can this happen?! cry.gif

And yet they saw fit to put Moulder in... Moulder! Did anybody ever actually use Moulder?

Everyone uses MOLDER DA BOULDER!

Edited by Tyrant Sage

...Just took another look at the Spotpass page and found out Joshua isn't on it. How can this happen?! cry.gif

And yet they saw fit to put Moulder in... Moulder! Did anybody ever actually use Moulder?

You can blame his hat for that, I guess. If he made it, he wouldn't have a hat, so I guess they favored no Joshua to Joshua without his hat in the 3d model, in spite of having it in the artwork.

Edited by NeonZ

Other characters with headwear show up without them; Merric, Jamka, and Nergal, for example. Roro and the Black Knight aren't even masked. Accuracy of the 3D models doesn't seem to be a concern.

Yeah, and Joshua didn't have his hat in his 2D battle sprites either. They have no excuse. All of Intelligent Systems must be assassinated. By Joshua. hat.gif

I don't mean to go on and on about it, but I'm furious. He's arguably the most important plot-unnecessary character. I'm changing my avatar to honour him. Joshua.gif

Other characters with headwear show up without them; Merric, Jamka, and Nergal, for example. Roro and the Black Knight aren't even masked. Accuracy of the 3D models doesn't seem to be a concern.

Well, I think it was a combination of that and his importance, or lack of. The characters that you mention there were mostly too big to be ignored in the set up they used, like 10 characters from just FE4's first gen and the main villain for each game. Roro likely only made it in due to the limited amount of artwork available for the remakes, and also because they didn't want to include Chris and Nagi as Spotpass characters.

Edited by NeonZ

Does maskless BK look like Zelgius?

ik3eG.jpg

Vaguely, insofar as being a male with short blue hair in red General armour. In other words, exactly as accurate as every other SpotPass/DLC character.

(image courtesy of this video; BK is fought at approximately 14:30)

He's close enough to Zelgius for my liking, but I suppose his armour turns blue upon recruitment, right?

I would assume so; he's not actually available to recruit yet. Chances are, the FE10 team will be released starting next week - if not then, in three weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as who I plan on using goes, I generally something regarding some unique skills and classes, though I'm not gonna go decide to use everyone with unique skills or classes. Other than that, basically Lyn (I'm likely going for the DLC version), Hector, and Lilina. Everyone else is fair game, and their inclusion depends on my mood at the time.

Though I will say, I would have liked Lex, Holyn, Fury, Tiltyu, Tinny, Idun, Marcus, Sain, Kent, Ninian (not as a Dancer), Nils (not as a Bard), Heath, Pent, Harken, Joshua, Duessel, Oscar, Kieran, Jill, and Marcia, to have been playable in this game. Especially since some of the options you get are admittedly schizophrenic.

Edited by Little Al

I've only played Fe8 9I'm so uncultured), but I'd like to see Joshua(Swordmaster) and Gerik(Merc.), as they were pretty important characters in that game, but didn't get added for some reason. Tana(falconkight) would be nice as well, she played some plot roles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My dreamteam, I haven't decided yet, but I know it'll include Merric, Hector, Edward, Soren, Sophia, Lyn, Larachel, and Eliwood.

As for spot pass I wish they had Joshua, Oswin, Volke, Canas, Heath, Jill, Haar, Cormag, Joshua, Nolan, Lex, Fiora and Farina.

For DLC, I'd like Sigurd, Eliwood, HECTOR!, The Black Knight (Redesigned as a great knight, with Alondite) and Sothe.