Ana's Art Returns!

Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Nym said:

I don't know if this is just me but I think forgot to add a few words. The way you said it made me think that Frederick gave his wife to someone if the convo is triggered (it's a joke Anna, if you can't tell :P)

Oops, my bad. I always forget about the little details.

Huh, I was sure I worded it okay. I meant that Frederick gives his wife a pendant as a gift if a certain tile conversation is triggered. :P My bad regardless. I can see it is a joke though. lol

No worries!

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/5/2017 at 10:58 PM, Anacybele said:

Finally got something new! I had to make this fanart because of the summer banner in Heroes. <3

Hide contents

i_ll_watch_the_horizon_with_you_anytime_

Freddy and the Robin from my Awakening playthroughs, named Kelli, wearing the Heroes swimwear and having a little tender moment together! Titled "I'll Watch the Horizon With You Anytime" because of Summer Freddy's title of Horizon Watcher in Heroes. :) Because Kelli totally would for as long as necessary for the man she's hopelessly in love with!

I think I've improved my shading and coloring techniques. ^^ I like how this came out. Though feet and hands are still annoying. I did okay on them here, I think, but they're still not the way I'd like to draw them...

The sand is empty because Freddy cleaned it up, of course. lol He always cleared away all the seashells and junk!

Kelli really is that short compared to her hubby, btw! They have the biggest height difference of all my couples. lol I made it this way because let's be real, Freddy is one of the tallest Awakening characters, and the default Robin builds aren't exactly much on height. :P

Wow.  I have to say that's quite impressive!! I can tell someone has a similar Robin to mine.  This is really amazing.  There is only one really nit picking things that Ive noticed and that comes in where Kelli is holding onto Frederick's arm.  It is an extremely difficult pose to completely understand how things work without testing or staying in that position. How it is now, his elbow is jammed into the side of her arm or is resting underneath her arm pit, which is a tad bit weird.  Now I completely understand wanting to have her close to her Freddy Bear. There are two different things that i see that could make it look a tad bit less awkward. 1. Would be moving Kelli away a tad bit to give Frederick's arm a bit more room without breaking physics. 2. Moving the arm in front of her and allowing her head and hand to stay on his arm in a resting position.  As someone who is dwarfed by their boyfriend,  I find it tends to be easier to hold onto his arm like this when his arm is in front of me.  These are simply suggestions and in all honesty, you don't have to change a thing. It looks spectacular!  Good job!

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Wow.  I have to say that's quite impressive!! I can tell someone has a similar Robin to mine.  This is really amazing.  There is only one really nit picking things that Ive noticed and that comes in where Kelli is holding onto Frederick's arm.  It is an extremely difficult pose to completely understand how things work without testing or staying in that position. How it is now, his elbow is jammed into the side of her arm or is resting underneath her arm pit, which is a tad bit weird.  Now I completely understand wanting to have her close to her Freddy Bear. There are two different things that i see that could make it look a tad bit less awkward. 1. Would be moving Kelli away a tad bit to give Frederick's arm a bit more room without breaking physics. 2. Moving the arm in front of her and allowing her head and hand to stay on his arm in a resting position.  As someone who is dwarfed by their boyfriend,  I find it tends to be easier to hold onto his arm like this when his arm is in front of me.  These are simply suggestions and in all honesty, you don't have to change a thing. It looks spectacular!  Good job!

Yeah, I did mess that part up a bit as I noted before. I've not drawn this pose before, nor have I drawn a couple with as big a height difference as these two where said height difference would matter (Freddy's the definition of tall, dark, and handsome, huh? lol). I actually was intending for Frederick's arm to be resting under her armpit...but I didn't know that would be awkward too. Oopsie. Thanks a lot though, and I'm glad I've gotten better!

I don't want to work on this again anymore at the moment, but I might in the future to fix this error, who knows?

Also, you used a Robin with the ponytail/braids hair style? That's what Kelli used, I just put her hair down for this piece. Probably not the same color though... Maybe different face too. I actually didn't use the default face for her.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I did mess that part up a bit as I noted before. I've not drawn this pose before, nor have I drawn a couple with as big a height difference as these two where said height difference would matter (Freddy's the definition of tall, dark, and handsome, huh? lol). I actually was intending for Frederick's arm to be resting under her armpit...but I didn't know that would be awkward too. Oopsie. Thanks a lot though, and I'm glad I've gotten better!

I don't want to work on this again anymore at the moment, but I might in the future to fix this error, who knows?

Also, you used a Robin with the ponytail/braids hair style? That's what Kelli used, I just put her hair down for this piece. Probably not the same color though... Maybe different face too. I actually didn't use the default face for her.

Yeah I had a pony tail Robin.I didn't use the default face either.  I used the fourth one I believe.  The hair color is different but still pretty neat.  

I totally understand the not wanting to mess with it immediately and I totally dont blame you. And yeah thw armpit thing is a tad weird, I've had it happen. Oppsie xD! Can't wait to see what you draw next!

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

Yeah I had a pony tail Robin.I didn't use the default face either.  I used the fourth one I believe.  The hair color is different but still pretty neat.  

I totally understand the not wanting to mess with it immediately and I totally dont blame you. And yeah thw armpit thing is a tad weird, I've had it happen. Oppsie xD! Can't wait to see what you draw next!

I think I used the fourth one too! I'm not exactly sure though. Been a long time. But yeah, pretty neat! lol

I'm not sure what to draw next... I do need to finish the Heroes-style chibis I was doing of a few OCs though.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Draw Ike breaking his fist on Freddy's abs

Ike has crazy muscles too though. XD I'd wager both of them would end up hurting if that happened! lol

1 minute ago, Just call me AL said:

Are you taking requests at this moment?

No, sorry... I mean, I suppose I would depending on the request, but I feel like I'm too slow to be reliable and that anyone with a request could easily find someone better and quicker to do the work...

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, sorry... I mean, I suppose I would depending on the request, but I feel like I'm too slow to be reliable and that anyone with a request could easily find someone better and quicker to do the work...

I'm a patient guy, so I wouldn't mind waiting. It was something a bit crossover related, namely a character from one series dressing up as a character from another series. But I suppose that kind of request could be for someone like you said.

Just now, Just call me AL said:

I'm a patient guy, so I wouldn't mind waiting. It was something a bit crossover related, namely a character from one series dressing up as a character from another series. But I suppose that kind of request could be for someone like you said.

Oh? Well, even if you get someone else to do it, I do wonder who the character is and who they're dressing up as. Sounds amusing! lol

23 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh? Well, even if you get someone else to do it, I do wonder who the character is and who they're dressing up as. Sounds amusing! lol

It was actually multiple ideas. One of which involves more or less the idea presented in the avatar I currently have (which is Nightmare Rarity from MLP:FiM, dressing up as the Messenger from Gurren Lagann, but with a few obvious differences such as the color scheme and the inclusion of the Fire Ruby), drawn in a full-body picture. (And maybe with a design resembling her Cutie Mark situated in the circle design on the chest.) Another involves maybe some TTGL characters dressing up as Xenoblade characters (e.g., Simon the Digger, dressed up as Shulk), or vice-versa. And maybe Nyx from Past Sins dressed up as Corrin from FE14. And Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles dressed up as the Black Knight from FE Tellius.

I dunno, really. Sometimes, things randomly come into my head from time to time.

11 minutes ago, Just call me AL said:

It was actually multiple ideas. One of which involves more or less the idea presented in the avatar I currently have (which is Nightmare Rarity from MLP:FiM, dressing up as the Messenger from Gurren Lagann, but with a few obvious differences such as the color scheme and the inclusion of the Fire Ruby), drawn in a full-body picture. (And maybe with a design resembling her Cutie Mark situated in the circle design on the chest.) Another involves maybe some TTGL characters dressing up as Xenoblade characters (e.g., Simon the Digger, dressed up as Shulk), or vice-versa. And maybe Nyx from Past Sins dressed up as Corrin from FE14. And Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles dressed up as the Black Knight from FE Tellius.

I dunno, really. Sometimes, things randomly come into my head from time to time.

Oh, I see. I like MLP, but I can't say I'm familiar with anything else you mentioned besides the FE stuff. xP

• 1 month later...

Something new! I'm also working on finishing some Heroes style chibis, but for now, we get a sexy Freddy sketch I made on a trip last weekend! ^^

2gZcK8C.png

Complete with a dusting of chest hair! x3 I don't really shade traditionally though, so my skills at it aren't that great, sorry. xP I just felt like doing it this time for some reason. :P

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Complete with a dusting of chest hair!

Next time you should tooootally cover him with hair

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And some color!

sexy_freddy_by_great_aether-dbl314a.png

Nothing fancy like I usually do though, this time I just threw on some overlayed colors and stuff.

Wow! It looks nice! Everything is like, perfectly even. Eyes, eyebrows, the collar, all of that! His hair is soooo great too.

Then of course there's the ever-so-obvious abs of death/glory~

9 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Next time you should tooootally cover him with hair

Wow! It looks nice! Everything is like, perfectly even. Eyes, eyebrows, the collar, all of that! His hair is soooo great too.

Then of course there's the ever-so-obvious abs of death/glory~

Oh yes, could never forget the glorious abs of death. ^^ Thanks, Arcanite!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2017 at 11:19 PM, Anacybele said:

About time I get these done!

fire_emblem_heroes__world_of_darkness__b

It's my Heroes OC chibis!

Read up on their skills and stats here. :)

Wow

How long did this take? This all looks.... really detailed LOL I think my personal fave is skye. I like his outfit very much, as well as his weapon which to me is the best out of all of the weapons here imo

This is good! Holy moses!

On 10/26/2017 at 8:26 PM, Anacybele said:

A little Halloween pic featuring a Freddy Bear. XD

a_freddy_bear_for_halloween__by_great_ae

Kelli is my female Robin whom is always married to him. lol So of course she'd make her hubby wear that!

I like how you gave him little bear claws :P

This looks pretty good too. I think you did a good job drawing Fred but I feel like the other things you did make it look too.... "eh" if you know what I mean

There's just two bats there... a regular plain orange background, and the joke about Kelli putting him in that outfit is in just regular text compared to the word art above it

Those are my only issues~ which have nothing to do with the actual drawing, which looks parfait~

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Wow

How long did this take? This all looks.... really detailed LOL I think my personal fave is skye. I like his outfit very much, as well as his weapon which to me is the best out of all of the weapons here imo

This is good! Holy moses!

I sketched it back in May, but didn't color it for like...ever. lol Coloring it took a good several hours total, though I kept putting it off and taking breaks too...

Skye's outfit is based on the look Leonardo in RD has as an archer. Since Archer is the base class for both. His weapon is the only one of the four here that I did not create though...darn. I guess I'm not that good at coming up with unique weapons. :( The Silencer is a bow from the Tellius games that Shinon creates. Skye gets his from Boyd who got it from Rolf and Shinon.

Glad you really like these though. ^^

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

I like how you gave him little bear claws :P

This looks pretty good too. I think you did a good job drawing Fred but I feel like the other things you did make it look too.... "eh" if you know what I mean

There's just two bats there... a regular plain orange background, and the joke about Kelli putting him in that outfit is in just regular text compared to the word art above it

Those are my only issues~ which have nothing to do with the actual drawing, which looks parfait~

It was meant to be simplistic, but I really wasn't sure what to do for a background anyway. xP So I can see what you mean. Thanks though, Arc!

On 10/28/2017 at 5:33 PM, Anacybele said:

I sketched it back in May, but didn't color it for like...ever. lol Coloring it took a good several hours total, though I kept putting it off and taking breaks too...

Skye's outfit is based on the look Leonardo in RD has as an archer. Since Archer is the base class for both. His weapon is the only one of the four here that I did not create though...darn. I guess I'm not that good at coming up with unique weapons. :( The Silencer is a bow from the Tellius games that Shinon creates. Skye gets his from Boyd who got it from Rolf and Shinon.

Glad you really like these though. ^^

It was meant to be simplistic, but I really wasn't sure what to do for a background anyway. xP So I can see what you mean. Thanks though, Arc!

I don't blame you for putting off the coloring.  I find that's the step that takes that longest, especially shading.

Ah, the claws are a nice touch, I didn't notice them at first.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't blame you for putting off the coloring.  I find that's the step that takes that longest, especially shading.

Ah, the claws are a nice touch, I didn't notice them at first.

I don't mind the coloring at all, I actually find that to be the most fun part, but shading can be hard, yeah.