Lenh

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I love this mug so much. :)

On the sprite itself, the shading is pretty simple, but looks on point to me... and it's a joke sprite, so nitpicking seems silly.

The design is a good fusion of Batta and a Rattata... I guess Batta is now a REAL beast.

But do we call him Battata or Barattata? These are the real unanswered questions... :0

Anyways, as I have said... again, awesome job! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome details and texture on armor. I like how for once the armor seems to have been served and not be brand new.

Two things I can find to criticize are the cape seems to be short in cloth, I think there shoud be a bit more folds in it (mosly the purple part). I have this impression because the cape repose on all on his left shoulder and not on both, and currently the cloth seems a bit too ''stretched''. Second thing is I think you used too much 3rd shade in the hair. Gives a lot of texture which is really nice and clean, perhaps a bit too much compare to the rest of the sprite. But that last comment is purely opinion based and not technical