Lenh's Locker

Lenh

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fluffed 'em up~

(was trying to stay in 100x100, but that was just a random constraint)

entiraflat2_zpsc96edcc8.png

Ok, i literally gasped when i saw this. Amazeballs. Now do Melia!!

The headwing mid portion on our right looks a little less detailed than it should but i dunno.

It seems to me that the face plate portion of the helmet could use a teeny bit more shading?

Either way, you are my hero for spriting that!

You've 12 colors (and a stray pixel up on top). I think you could spare yourself a few more colors and blend things out more. It's too stark in the grey and white parts, and the seafoam needs more contrast. The wings are also pretty lazy, IMO.

I feel crazy responding without having putting out a finished chunk of work, but

Thanks guys~ I'll take a shot at putting those rec's into the palette and improving the wings this weekend.

I was absolutely going to add both of your sheets into FEXP, but then problems. You don't have dodge frames for the griffin, and you don't have critical frames for either of them. If the griffin could raise its head and open it's mouth like some kind of war cray, I could use that as a solid critical, just leave the SFX to me. If the sniper guy could do something simple, like a fist pump or whatever, I could use that as well.

I did fashion a sort of dodge for the griffin by playing around with it's frames but some sort of legit dodge would be appreciated too.

(Now you suggest the lack of) For the sniper it sounds cool to have emptying a magazine into the air and reload to critical shot. Gryphon sounds easy enough to add on the two extensions as well. Got an idea for one assassin's animation, but not the other yet.

When there's enough sketch-work to get the ideas across I'll make a spammy thread over at your place.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

auhauhauhauhauhahahahghghghhgghghghghghghhghghghghghghghghghhgghhg you did !!!!!!! :#33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

its beautiful! I lofe it!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or is his neck really long? I think you just need to move the shoulders up instead of shortening the neck, though. I'm honestly not sure, I tend to make necks too short lol

Could be, I'll try to fix it. Got no idea about form anyways so it's probably true. ^^;