Tell me what games to buy.

Roosterofdoom

Uh, except perhaps for Silent Hill 3 (which I don't know enough about to recommend) I wouldn't recommend any of those games. That's just me though, people have different tastes. I am personally a pretty not big fan of Kirby's Air Ride.

Oh, and one other one I don't know enough about. Makai Kingdom. Honestly I haven't played an NIS game besides Disgaea I liked much, but I certainly haven't played quite a few of them.

I'm ordering some games from Amazon tonight.

Should be interesting.

Sorry, had to do it. XD

34,800 = 443.4808 US dollars btw.

But no seriously. I do recommend Super Mario Sunshine. It's a bit long since there are some hidden sprite shines everywhere, but it's still a pretty fun game regardless.

Should be interesting.

Sorry, had to do it. XD

34,800 = 443.4808 US dollars btw.

But no seriously. I do recommend Super Mario Sunshine. It's a bit long since there are some hidden sprite shines everywhere, but it's still a pretty fun game regardless.

He didn't say he was gonna order any consoles! >: [

Edited by L1049

Super Mario sunshine is a really great game. If your a fan of 3D Mario games you will love it.

I'm a fan of 3D Mario games.

But I didn't love Sunshine. It's too confusing, too open, I can't figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do and I hardly got anywhere in the stupid game. Super Mario Galaxy and SMG2 are the way to go for 3D Mario games if you don't have them.

I've never played anything else on your list though, so I'm afraid this is all the feedback I can give.

I'd recommend Super Mario Galaxy but not the second one

Why? The second one is harder, has better levels, and Luigi's playability makes more sense, plus you can play as him way earlier. I'd recommend the second one over the first for sure.

And Sunshine is in no way easy. As I said, I can't figure out what to do. I only got a few Shine Sprites before giving up out of confusion.

Edited by Anacybele

I wouldn't recommend any of those games. That's just me though, people have different tastes. I am personally a pretty not big fan of Kirby's Air Ride.

Oh, and one other one I don't know enough about. Makai Kingdom. Honestly I haven't played an NIS game besides Disgaea I liked much, but I certainly haven't played quite a few of them.

Oh, I sorry. I should have mentioned I've played all of these games except Red Faction II and Silent Hill 3. And Warriors Orochi, but I have the first one, so... Yeah. I love Koei. Anyway, I'm just buying them because, for one reason or another, I no longer own them.

Also, I've played 3 NIS games excluding Disgaea, and Makai Kingdom is the only one I stuck with. Fantastic game. I love it.

persona

Have them.

Oh, I sorry. I should have mentioned I've played all of these games except Red Faction II and Silent Hill 3. And Warriors Orochi, but I have the first one, so... Yeah. I love Koei. Anyway, I'm just buying them because, for one reason or another, I no longer own them.

Oh, ya, as far as Koei warriors go, I just figure that most people who are posting up that they might wanna buy one already know enough about Warriors that they can make their own decisions.

Edited by L1049

So, Sunshine got more negative comments than positive, it seems. But I think Air Ride is more of a multiplayer thing, I remember City Trial being hella fun, but not 15 dollars worth of fun. Think I'll be getting Sunshine. Maybe Makai Kingdom next week.

What, Galaxy 2 is leaps and bounds better than the original. SMG is far too easy and safe. I find it boring. SMG2 really amps up the platforming challenge.

Only thing the original did better than the sequel is the soundtrack.

This, and that SMG2 has completely different levels and cool new power ups to play with. It also has new comet challenges and in order for the comets to appear this time, you have to collect Comet Medals, which there is one of each in each galaxy. SMG2 is a lot more different from the first than it seems.

This, and that SMG2 has completely different levels and cool new power ups to play with. It also has new comet challenges and in order for the comets to appear this time, you have to collect Comet Medals, which there is one of each in each galaxy. SMG2 is a lot more different from the first than it seems.

I was a huge fan of both. I think I like Super mario Galaxy a bit more because of the soundtrack and "new" charm, but overall I'd say that SMG2 was a better game.

Screw it, just get both

I know a lot of people didn't like Sunshine. But I did. And I'm not looking for reccomndations. All I wanted was for total strangers to blindly vote on what game I spend my hard earned money on. Is that too much to ask? And thanks for reccomending games of a series if I'm a fan of that series. Never woulda thought of that.

Also, I already ordered Sunshine.

Edited by Roosterofdoom