• Gatrie
    • Brom
    • Tauroneo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatrie, no contest.

On a side note, do you see how fast Gatrie is in RD? He's even faster than Rhys.

Seriously? Wow, I didn't know that! Well, looks like Laura is the only other option then....

*places Rhys on the Bench of Eternity*

Oliver: Are you forgetting someone? HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM?

*Sigh* Where's Bianchi when you need her, oh well.......

*Pays Fireman 10,000 gold*

Make it quick and painless.

Brom and Gatrie have more or less the same stats. Sure Gatrie may have slightly higher growths, but it's not like he wins in anything by a landslide. Anyway, I voted for Brom because I like his support options better. Not that it really matters. >_>

I don't know about anyone else, but I've always found that Generals in this game become obsolete about halfway through. =/

Brom and Gatrie have more or less the same stats. Sure Gatrie may have slightly higher growths, but it's not like he wins in anything by a landslide. Anyway, I voted for Brom because I like his support options better. Not that it really matters. >_>

I don't know about anyone else, but I've always found that Generals in this game become obsolete about halfway through. =/

This.

I'll vote for Gatrie. Despite the fact that I don't really like the generals in PoR, some unkown force compells me to favore Gatrie in this topic.

Seriously? Wow, I didn't know that! Well, looks like Laura is the only other option then....

*places Rhys on the Bench of Eternity*

Oliver: Are you forgetting someone? HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM?

*Sigh* Where's Bianchi when you need her, oh well.......

*Pays Fireman 10,000 gold*

Make it quick and painless.

*throws a watermelon at Donatello*

I'll vote for Gatrie. Despite the fact that I don't really like the generals in PoR, some unkown force compells me to favore Gatrie in this topic.

*throws a watermelon at Donatello*

I MEANT OLIVER!!!!!! And come on, all I get for 10,000 gold is a watermelon? RIPOFF!!!!!

the only excusable reason why someone would even use Tauroneo is if you really want to use a general late in the game and didn't raise gatrie or brom

the only excusable reason why someone would even use Tauroneo is if you really want to use a general late in the game and didn't raise gatrie or brom

Or you like his whiskers... Moulder FTW.

Or maybe if they wanted to use a General with Resolve....

Or maybe if they wanted to use a General with Resolve....

true that.

but i'm not really one to fuss about generals anyway.

i don't really like their incredibly low speed stat, even if they're insanely powerful

true that.

but i'm not really one to fuss about generals anyway.

i don't really like their incredibly low speed stat, even if they're insanely powerful

I'm not the biggest general fan either. Mainly because of their poor movement range rather than the low speed stat. Who needs the ability to dodge things when everything that hits you (physically at least) does absolutely no damage? I love seeing a swordmaster get a flashy critical against one of my generals and then *clink*, no damage. Yes, Mr. Swordmaster that fancy critical looks very impressive, but 3 times 0, is still zero. Unfortunatly their low movement causes them to lag behind the rest of the team, and by the time they've finally caught up with everybody else, there's nothing left to kill ;( - (that's Oswin's dissapointed face).

Anyway, my favorite is Gatrie by far. In my opinion he is miles better than Brom, and Taureono (if it turns out that I've spelt that right, I deserve a prize) comes far too late. Not that Gatrie himself isn't a bad general, he's a very good one.

Edited by Sir Canas

I'm not the biggest general fan either. Mainly because of their poor movement range rather than the low speed stat. Who needs the ability to dodge things when everything that hits you (physically at least) does absolutely no damage? I love seeing a swordmaster get a flashy critical against one of my generals and then *clink*, no damage. Yes, Mr. Swordmaster that fancy critical looks very impressive, but 3 times 0, is still zero. Unfortunatly their low movement causes them to lag behind the rest of the team, and by the time they've finally caught up with everybody else, there's nothing left to kill ;( - (that's Oswin's dissapointed face).

Anyway, my favorite is Gatrie by far. In my opinion he is miles better than Brom, and Taureono (if it turns out that I've spelt that right, I deserve a prize) comes far too late. Not that Gatrie himself isn't a bad general, he's a very good one.

actually, even though they do have poor movement range, i really don't mind it.

i just prefer units who can double at least once in a while over units who can only hit once.