Jedi's FE7 Reclass Insanity Patch

Jedi

Hello there I just recently got nightmare and such and have been messing with it, me and my buddy Lucina have been messing with different fe's and we came to the conclusion.. "What if everyones class was randomized?" And thus the Reclass Insanity was born I basically took every recruitable character in FE7 and gave them a random class. and So far i'm at "the Dread Isle" I plan on changing some items and such in future releases but for the time being this is totally vanilla class changes [although Hector, Rebecca and Guy got minor stat changes from their originals]

So if you wanna try this wackyness out go ahead http://www.sendspace.com/file/dhbf08 Think of this as a demo

Also if Hector is a Lord instead of his new lol class, then I need to redo the patch real quick

PLAY ON HECTOR NORMAL ONLY

Yes I know Oswin is overpowered, and Matthew has a weapon to damage the first boss don't worry.

Some of the Pallets look cool and some look like WTF BLEARGH, but yea thats to be expected

This should work and you can play up to The Dread Isle, I have yet to fix Fiora's starting location so the game crashes but TEST UP TO THE POINT and tell me how you like it.. a Stat sheet will be coming up later when I edit every character.

Also I'd love feedback on this patch as a whole, characters, item choices etc

Edited by Jedi

pssst that's the point although i never play them either but i don't play most hacks anyway

I guess you're right, just seems that if you're going to release something, you should at least try to polish it first :/

Then again, this is a demo, so I'm probably jumping down the OP's throat preemptively

I guess you're right, just seems that if you're going to release something, you should at least try to polish it first :/

Then again, this is a demo, so I'm probably jumping down the OP's throat preemptively

Well this is me just messing round with nightmare for the first time so I don't know how polished it will get, but I will attempt to fix up stuff. When I learn how, your doubts are warranted

Edited by Jedi

Marcus makes every archer obsolete at his join time.

Dorcas now has problems with strength base.

Becca is bleh, but potential warp is cool.

Guy is better, Bartre may be better, Lowen is h4x class and Oswin is Op'd.

Hector turned into Miku Hatsune in a robe.

Edited by The Gentleman

I wanna use a Randon number generator and make one of these for myself sometime, I think it'd be a fun change of pace from all the work I do XD

I probably won't play this but it's a fun little thing for newbies to do. If you record a LP of you and your friend playing it though, I'll watch that for sure.

You'd be better off going into the character editor and setting everyone to use the "Default Generic Colours" so that you don't get screwy palettes :/

You'd be better off going into the character editor and setting everyone to use the "Default Generic Colours" so that you don't get screwy palettes :/

Aw but that takes the funny factor out of the pallets that work and the messed up ones that are like lol

• 5 years later...