Censorship in Chapter 11: Knorda Market?

Isn't there a censorship that was found in the Japanese version in Chapter 11: Knorda Market that was got changed in outside of Japan to change the dialogue from a Slave Merchant selling children to a conversation from the Ruffian?

By the way I actually found this info from NinDB.net and I don't see that it looks like its in the Script:

Here's this conversation from the Japanese version that Leon from NinDB.net found:

I can actually only think of one thing is Fire Emblem that was seriously censored. In Shadow Dragon, the reference to slave market is completely removed.

Original version: Chapter 12: Slave Market of Norda

Slave merchant: Do you need a slave? Right now we only have weakling kids for sale, but we can sell them to you for a cheap price.

Marth: You are selling children... How dare you!!

If you want to live, release the children, and leave this place at once!!

Slave merchant: Ah, the Aritian army!!? Help!

English version:

Chapter 12: Knorda Market

Ruffian:

Heh. Whadda you want? A broken nose?

Marth:

I hear you are holding some Akaneians here against their will. Release them at once!

Ruffian:

How 'bout I release my fist into yer- Munchin' Manaketes! The Altean army?! Aieee! Get me outta here!!!

I'm wasn't exactly too sure if this might be part of the game or not? Wasn't this part in the Japanese version and not in the English version?

Edited by King Marth 64

To be honest, I kinda prefer the "censored" version. I mean, would you think a prettyboy like Marth is there to buy slaves? Of course not. The thug probably thought he was the do-gooder we know and love and threatened to sock him one, only to run off when he realised he was packing an army. A bit more like how bullies actually are: all talk and no balls.

A bit more like how bullies actually are: all talk and no balls.

I'm not entirely sure it counts as having no balls to decide to back down from a fight with a guy who's, ah, "packing an army."

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

• 1 year later...