[From hack to indie] Path of the Midnight Sun

Alfred Kamon

A librarian that sells information? Alfred also said that there's information from supports, so a librarian that sells information about your friends sounds creepier.

He could be part of the Continental Census Bureau :v

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Great hack! The twists left me mindblown so great thinking and can't you do like archers with like portable ballista's that don't do much damage and are really heavy but have good range. Anyway keep up the good work!

Ps: Uau ci sono molti italiani che fanno cose straordinare su Fire emblem Bravi!

I just realized that it's impossible to lose a unit in chapter 5. They can do the most damage to Andre, but even if he hasn't leveled up, he will take 16 damage out of his 17 HP.

If anything has at least 2 Crit then one could presumably kill base Puledra.

Just finished chapter 8 and I gotta say you sure know how to make an interesting plot Alfred. Writing is well done along with the personalities of the main characters. The sprites that are done look good and your events were quite impressive considering you're using FE8. The events during the chapter made the gameplay a LOT more fun and challenging. I don't have much criticism that isn't just me nitpicking so all in all really entertaining hack AK. Keep doing what you're doing :)

Edited by Eldinnnn

• 3 weeks later...

Played this last night.

Faratrass is a Monster. >_>

(mine ended up with 32 HP/20 Mag/10 Spd/20 Def or so by end of the patch, at level 20. She already ate through like three Umbra tomes)

Also after reading back turns out I missed out on Menmus and Cattleya. >_>

They got kinda slaughtered in that chapter.

Edited by Wen Yang

Played this last night.

Faratrass is a Monster. >_>

(mine ended up with 32 HP/20 Mag/10 Spd/20 Def or so by end of the patch, at level 20. She already ate through like three Umbra tomes)

Also after reading back turns out I missed out on Menmus and Cattleya. >_>

They got kinda slaughtered in that chapter.

i don't blame ya, its not easily assumed that you can recruit both of them, or at least in the version i played cause both of them were flagged as bosses.

around the point where i could buy lances and i didn't have anyone that could use them i went "oh shit"

There seems to be an odd graphical glitch. Any number "2" that appears in the durability of a weapon or item has these yellow squares on it. I'm typing this through my phone so I can't provide screenshots ATM but if you need any I will provide them later.

There seems to be an odd graphical glitch. Any number "2" that appears in the durability of a weapon or item has these yellow squares on it. I'm typing this through my phone so I can't provide screenshots ATM but if you need any I will provide them later.

It's a known glitch caused by Faratrass' name length.

for playing any rom hack on mobile in general:

>download rom and patch on computer

>patch

>upload patched rom to something that you can redownload from(dropbox or mediafire are good)

>download patched rom like you would a regular rom

>play it

• 2 weeks later...

it's a great hack I managed to get it to work. problem is you don't get a whole lot of physical units and you face a lot of them. Anyhow two questions. will you post when the next update is available? and also do I patched the patched file to the update? or will I loose my progress?