Archanea badge nominations

VincentASM

It's been long delayed and long lost in the sea of to-dos, but finally it's resurfaced.

I am now accepting nominations for a additional set of Archanea badges: 3 male characters and 3 female characters. Please post here with your badge nomination(s) after you've read the rules below! Note that new characters in the DS remakes count in this category, but FE: Gaiden or Awakening characters don't.

If everything goes to plan, I'll hold a vote around the start of next week. Nominations will close around the beginning of Sunday 14th October (earlier if I get bored).

It would be extremely lovely if somebody could kindly volunteer to count the nominations for me, once the nomination closes, since I'm busy working on a not-so-secret project. If interested, please PM me!

Rules

* You can pick a maximum of 3 characters per gender (so a maximum of 6 characters overall).

* These characters must have official artwork available, so be wary when picking NPC or enemy characters who may not have artwork.

* Don't post in this topic more than once. <<<

* Don't pick a character who has a badge available now. If you're not sure who's available see the list below:

Notes

* If a character has multiple artwork, I will pick the artwork to use myself.

* I may reject characters if I deem their artwork to be too low quality (eg. TCG or book scans). If this occurs, the next popular character will be picked.

<<< If you've forgotten whether you posted or not, click the number before the "Replies" text in the forum view and search for your name. If you double post by accident, eg. due to lag, don't worry about it. If you decide to change a nomination, look for your original post and edit it. ...And... If you have a question, send me a PM. ...Phew!

Camus

Nyna

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MEN

Biraku

Zaggaro

Samuto

WOMEN

Minerva

Chainy

Paola

EDIT was just to specify genders.

Edited by Refa

Female:

Superb Shiida, Nebulous Nagi, Pleasant Palla

Male:

Mandatory Marth, Great Gharnef, Mighty Merric

Shapeshifter:

Xaney Xane

Uh, my tenacious teacher adviced to try out increasing the amount of use and variation of my abstract, awesome and appropriate adjective vocabulary. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Edited by Piss Macho Macho Macho