Exalted Legacy: REQUEST TOPIC

Arch

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Docl96g.png

also i redid my navarre because the old one is godawful and has a boring pose etc and i get to work with the hair more like this

The angle and the curvature of his lips make him look almost as if he has a stache, but everything else about this is fantastic. I especially like the hair and the choice of the pose - The latter suits Navarre's personality quite well.

Edited by Siuloir

yeah i futzed around with the lips but that's about as good as i can get with that angle

i'd get someone better at profiles to futz for me if they also want to do the frames haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A while back, I took a short break from working on Marth's animation to sketch out designs for some mugs that I wanted to work on.

89X1XsH.png

However, due to my tight schedule, I probably won't be able to work on any of these mugs any time soon. I would really appreciate it if someone is generous enough to help work on making mugs from these sketches. I don't really mind whether I'm given credit or not, so no need to ask if you want to use them.

I already have an est sketched out and that is on my plate of things arch asked me for

if i can't get the pose I sketched to fit though but I've gotten accustomed to testing the hackbox's limits

That Midia pose is really sweet.

She also actually looks as intense as she acts, for once. (Though her Shadow Dragon artwork made her pretty stony, which was nice.)

I really liked her BS Emblem design so I took a lot of inspiration from that.

Thought so, looking at the close pauldron and all.

I think that's the official art depiction that most fits her seeming age and apparent personality.

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by ghast, January 30, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by ghast, January 30, 2016 - No reason given

I know this is random but... Will you marry me?

I've made some palettes for the cav characters, also, I couldn't find what Caeda's original class was, because I thought it would be Hector, considering the icon for the Wind Spear is the Wolf Beil, but nope, anyways, here's the palettes for the sprites: (I'm still confused whether this hack is revived or still dead lol)

jageeeeen.pngcain.pngabel.png

Edited by Glacoe