What are you going to be for Halloween?

Anacybele

I am at that point in my life when I can't be bothered to give two shits about anything or anyone. Therefore, I do not care that you are disappointed.

Let me see... I have a yukata (complete with a fan and a paper parasol :3), a pizza guy outfit, i have this red poncho thingy that i could be red riding hood with, (except like with pants and stuff owo; not a dress...), um... a school boy outfit, a dancer outfit (think Bartz's from Final Fantasy V... Example), um... Oh! There's a costume store that's in town and I'm going to look for a sailor outfit! :) (A male one of course! X3) All throughout Halloween night, I'm going to constantly switch outfits, and wait to answer the door and hand out candy, (as I snack on it while waiting *w*!!!!) But yeah... it's gonna be fun! :)

Let me see... I have a yukata (complete with a fan and a paper parasol :3), a pizza guy outfit, i have this red poncho thingy that i could be red riding hood with, (except like with pants and stuff owo; not a dress...), um... a school boy outfit, a dancer outfit (think Bartz's from Final Fantasy V... Example), um... Oh! There's a costume store that's in town and I'm going to look for a sailor outfit! :) (A male one of course! X3) All throughout Halloween night, I'm going to constantly switch outfits, and wait to answer the door and hand out candy, (as I snack on it while waiting *w*!!!!) But yeah... it's gonna be fun! :)

Now that's living life.

New idea. Get a pizza guy outfit, go to parties with pizza, and act like they ordered it so they have to pay you. You might even get invited to join along. Party and profit!

Now that's living life.

New idea. Get a pizza guy outfit, go to parties with pizza, and act like they ordered it so they have to pay you. You might even get invited to join along. Party and profit!

Hehe! XD I totally should! I'm not exactly brave enough to do something like that though... ^^;

I actually showed up at a friends party holding an empty pizza box one time though, and someone was like "Did someone order pizza?" XD It was really funny! :D

ITT: "Omg im so too old for Halloween, look at how awesome i am."

No, seriously. Thats exactly what some replies look like. :-_-:

Anyway, my Halloween plans were kind of shat upon due to money issues. (and gas prices being ridonkulous at the moment.) Plus i was too broke to really go costume shopping this year. So i really dont know what the hell im doing this year. I may just reuse a costume from past years and hang out with my family or some junk. No idea.

Going to TP things, use homemade fireworks, and have some fun with carbide projectiles.

Also, I only like chocolate and it's easy to get cocoa here.

So, quality chocolate for dirt cheap prices, rascally fun and seeing if the "White Lady" exists.

Unless there's a typhoon warning, then it's indoors all day.

tumblr_ltw3ua7oQ31qz6f9yo1_500.jpgTechnically, I'm not going to any parties, so...

dam i was preampted,

anyway i dont plan on going i never liked wearing costumes or planning my outfits, to this day my dresser and closet has had almost the same contents for the majority of my life(obviously i got new clothes regularly)

i just dont like costumes i dont really know why i havent even gone trick or treating since i was 9 or 10 and when i do go to halloween parties i dont wear a costume, its not really something i do. though like horace i will be buying up the cheap candy. although i much prefer 80% fair trade organic dark chocolate but where i live its 2.50 a bar so i dont buy a ton of it

in retrospect i think it would wise to fix the punctuation but i dont really care this is fftf

edit: its not

Edited by Cyron

im gonna be one of those people that takes advantage of the discounted candy at walmart after halloween is over and stock up

this is also me

I'll probably be going as Marth again, assuming I am dressing up (but since I'm going to video games live exactly on Halloween and there's plenty of cosplayers, plus it's Halloween, I have little excuse to not dress up). Hopefully I'll have the full costume this time. The very first time, I was missing the cape, the second time, the tiara and gloves.

I don't have money to spend on a costume ;~;

I'll just be like Horace, because I do have enough money for candy~

Yeah right now, thats totes me. I was all "omg im gonna piece together the most epic Jon Snow costume i can muster!" and money was all "nope.avi" and i was like "awww..."