Zettai Hero Project Unlosing Ranger VS Dark Death Evilman

Suikoden 2

Phantasy Star Poratble 2

Tales of Destiny

Pokemon SoulSilver

Dragon Quest V

Xenoblade

Kirby 64

I have a couple of other games that are on the backburner because I've been busy, but these are the main 4. I really need to step up my progress on Xenoblade.

"The Last Story"

I play this for the most part. Though, I should probably not play so much multiplayer. If I don't play a mage, I can barely scratch most bosses.

The game is awesome and all but they should really have allowed you to play the other characters in single player and to change equipment in mutliplayer. Also, whoever designed Mystic Spider, is a massive jerkass.

Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness

I just can't get enough of this game.

Though, these days I usually merely screw around with cheats to start fights that normally aren't possible. Like Carrie vs Death or fighting 2 Draculas.

I still have to play through Castlevania 64 though. LOD did such a good job overhauling the game that it is pretty difficult to play now.

Kingdom Hearts 3D

I recently finished my "No Dreameaters" Proud mode run. Now that I finished the game, I don't feel very motivated for the boss rematches and the secret boss.

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

I'm not all that exited about this game. I spend most of the time running all over the place since teleports are so rare. And you have to grind for absolutely ANYTHING in this game. Even for antidotes and Anti Cures.

But I absolutely love the bosses. Unusually for the Metroidvania's, they are actually fair. They don't kill you in 1-2 hits, so you actually have a fair chance beating them on the first try.

Homework.

My video gaming time has been devoted primarily to XCOM and JET SET RADIO, with a smattering of Guild Wars 2, Torchlight 2, and the timeless Sengoku Rance. Myth 2, Minecraft, and Monster Hunter Tri crop up whenever my respective buddies for them are up for playing.

Status reports? Let's see...

Tales of Vesparia - Round 1 of my 7/7 Completionist run. At Zaude I believe.

Assassin's Creed 2 - Efficient run is essentially done. Year 1499 so about to go after Rodrigo Borgia.

Bioshock - Neptune's Bounty. Somehow, I keep dying and don't understand why. Maybe I should move to Normal instead of Hard...

Fallout 3 - Storywise? Haven't met Three Dog (essentially got my info on Dad from Colin Moriarty and that's it). But I'm level 9 and I've been doing other quests like Trouble in Big Town, not to mention getting into Paradise Falls. Evil Karma.

Prince of Persia - Almost finished off the Hunter, no other Corrupted fallen.

Portal 2 - After the big plot twist, stuck underground.

Borderlands - Roid Rage Psycho. Bastard won't die.

Eternal Sonata - Believe that I'm past Agogo Forest but no clue how far past it.

That's about it. Plus League of Legends.

Prince of Persia - Almost finished off the Hunter, no other Corrupted fallen.

The late 2008 one, yeah? Aassuming so, :thumbsup:

About to play some Mount & Blade: Warband, took me way too long to realize I was basically trying to set up a female Guts. Generally have a backlog big enough to eat a fully-grown man-child.

Have recently been dabbling in:

-Mark of the Ninja, does stealth even better than Klei's earlier Shank (of which I am an unabashed fan) did action, dis game gets a YOUR $15 ARE ALREADY FORFEIT out of 10 seriously

-Torchlight the first: unfortunately, the class I picked really did start to feel kinda boring most of the time, the way I have her set up. I've always been kinda worried that there's a "right" way to play Diablo-style lootathon games, and that I've never really picked up on it. Translation for those that have played the game: when should I be retiring this character I want to play a more exciting setup than EXPLOSIVE SHOT EXPLOSIVE SHOT [really cheap, powerful crowd control] EXPLOSI-NO WAIT, HOMING SHOT HOMING SHOT HOMING SHOT [a couple dangerous enemies have appeared which it may be best to kill from around a wall or otherwise without having a slugging match], OK GO AHEAD EXPLOSIVE SHOT EXPLOSIVE SHOT EXPLOSIVE etc

-Guns of Icarus Online: Airship-steampunk team match aeronaval warfare. friggin hubba hubba. I am both enthralled and terrified of this game, because it looks like the type where if you don't already know how to play before you start playing, you are going to piss your teammates right the hell off, and of course once you do know it's

It also happens to really hit some aesthetic fetishes preferences of mine hard, to the point where it is actually feeling really hard to not spend money on cosmetic dingalings oh god help me

-Hotline Miami: Pretty much finished. I've read a study that seemed to point towards competitive games being more likely, in at least the short term, to engender aggressive behavior than would games that are simply violent. This game is definitely both, and despite being short and containing some bs, really hooked me through the end.

My backlog is so full

An FE9 draft

2 FE8 drafts (although I might dump one)

An FE11 draft

LoZ: OoT 3 heart quest

LoZ: SS 3 heart quest with only 2 shields

Eternal Sonata

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Monster Hunter Tri

Baten Kaitos Origins

Xenoblade

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Possibly another game if I get one today.

So yeah, SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME

To be honest, not a whole lot for a while.

Before I got Pokemon Black 2 I was playing Ace combat: Assault Horizon Legacy.

Now that I've got Black 2, it's just been that and League of Legends. But mainly Black 2 simply because I can play it anywhere on my 3DS.

I still have my SoulSilver PT to complete, but that can wait a bit (sorry if you're following).

Rhythm Heaven Fever. It's fairly addictive. And whatever 2 player games for our Wii that we can find, I've been laying with my sister.

FE4 kinda sorta too? I haven't been playing it often though.

Playing Final Fantasy 5 advance and Batman Arkham Asylum. FF5A is always fun to replay with different classes and AA, while pretty much requiring you play with a controller, is very fun too. After I beat FF5 I plan on playing FFT: WotA again, and after AA I plan on beating Dead Space.

Summon Night: Twin Age

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

Etrian Odyssey 3: The Drowend City

Etrian Odyssey

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones