(Heroes) Complete English translation patch released (v3.01)

Timing is great. I just finished my third playthrough of Path of Radiance before losing GameCube compatibility on my Wii U upgrade.

I know we can't talk about ROMs, but how about emulators? Can some recommend (not point to) a decent DS emulator for OS X? And is there a difference between a DS and DSi emulator that would affect this patch?

If not OS X, I can boot up in Windows 7 and use an emulator for the PC.

Never mind...found exactly what I needed. Took an additional patch for the OS X version, but it's up and running beautifully.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i just need to get a rom and then ill be rolling with marth all the way

im having trouble with the drag rom here program

i try dragging the rom, but it just copies it to the folder and doesnt work any other way

MOD EDIT: don't doublepost.

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

i try dragging the rom, but it just copies it to the folder and doesnt work any other way

did you look at the "copy" of the file to see if it ends in -patched.nds like it should? and then try to run that program in Desmume or your emulator or flashcart of choice? ><

EDIT: ... -_-

Edited by Burning Gravity

did you look at the "copy" of the file to see if it ends in -patched.nds like it should? and then try to run that program in Desmume or your emulator or flashcart of choice? ><

EDIT: ... -_-

yes and it wasn't there

The translation is very good, I love Luke's personality.

I also found another glitch, like Nyna, Lang also has a square on his mug in the character chart.

What the heck, where are these tile glitches coming from? Lang's portrait is nowhere near anything we changed, I think...

It seems that you forgot to shorten some of the weapon names for the enemy forges.

...Like so...

Bug.png

I understand if you can't really solve this problem (Since forging weapons goes through the name change and all...). Just giving this a shoutout...

Unless I'm mistaken, all modes get forges eventually, it's just that Lunatic gets them sooner.

I don't believe Normal Mode has any enemy forges...

Could have sworn I'd read that somewhere. Well, I can't confirm myself, because I haven't gotten that far in normal mode yet. Either way, I'm completely certain that hard mode has forged weapons, and that Lunatic mode makes them get the forges sooner than Hard mode.

Note : Being completely certain does not guard against being wrong.