Best/Worst in the Series Round 168

NinjaMonkey

Most: Jagen. Honorable mention to Nolan, Garcia, Dozla, Dagda, Marcus, Wallace, Hector, FE10 Ike, Tibarn, Largo, and Paris.

Least: Xane. I actually thought he was a girl at first. Dishonorable mention to Valtome, and Gheb (which would have been too easy if you ask me), and the Bandit Twins.

And herein lies the debate over what is true masculinity and what is not. I'm quite upset over the fact that the more "girly" or less muscular male characters are considered the least masculine. Well, yay for people's opinions, I guess.

I'm not participating in this round for that reason.

well she has a point, xane can be anyone so he can either be super manly or absolutely not

Well, he can only be anyone in his game, he has no access to anyone outside Shadow Dragon.

well she has a point, xane can be anyone so he can either be super manly or absolutely not

I'm only going to count Xane in his original appearence and not him transforming into other people. So either she changes it, or it won't be counted.

And herein lies the debate over what is true masculinity and what is not. I'm quite upset over the fact that the more "girly" or less muscular male characters are considered the least masculine. Well, yay for people's opinions, I guess.

I'm not participating in this round for that reason.

I don't know about everyone else but the 'girly' guys are no less awesome than the masculine ones. Most Masculine would be what falls into traditionally defined masculinity and I don't conisder it a pro or a con for that character. Just a trait.