Other Fire Emblem remixes

Wait, I must be misunderstanding this. Are we talking about music that was added in to the patch? Or are we talking about music that is in the game's soundtrack but is also in another game? Because if there are any hidden remixes that aren't in the in-game sound room or SF music page, this is the first I am hearing of it!

The second one, I doubt any music was added in the patch. But what I find really interesting from all this is that this is the first time I've heard a remix of an original Fe5 song (I read somewhere that the remix is also in SD, but I don't know if it's true or not) in a newer game.

The song I'm specifically talking about is Into the Darkness - 12, which is a remix of the Fe5 Fog of war map track.

Edited by Davinatorman

The second one, I doubt any music was added in the patch. But what I find really interesting from all this is that this is the first time I've heard a remix of an original Fe5 song (I read somewhere that the remix is also in SD, but I don't know if it's true or not) in a newer game.

The song I'm specifically talking about is Into the Darkness - 12, which is a remix of the Fe5 Fog of war map track.

Wait, so these songs are in the game but not in the sound room? Then does anyone know where I can find a link to them?

http://serenesforest.net/fe12/sound.html

It's not a "remix"; it's an arrangement. The song in particular is "Renewed Purpose", which is arranged from the battle preparations theme from FE5. Additionally, "Into the Darkness" and "Looming Darkness" are from FE5. The arena entry theme is "Follow Me!" from FE8. That's it for all the music from the other games, although FE11 has the FE9 battle theme as its arena battle song.