[Help!] The forum I like won't respond to my posts (´・ω・`)

Lord of Gabriel Knight

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

When you do full customs, I'd suggest making the whole lineart first so you can compare the proportions to existing mugs. That being said only things I can nitpick is her jawline. Also her ear should have a more angled back look.

Yes, they are. They are free use!

4P5UV.png

I feel that her head is too big, but any other mistakes that people can spot?

Also, trying to make her an animal hybrid, what sort of things can you suggest?

the far side of the face suggests that she has kinda big cheeks, but her jawline is super gaunt/hollow looking. Would suggest moving the entire right side of the lower half of the face a pixel or two to the right, it's very sharp right now.

I also find her eyes to be a bit creepy she's sort of got the googoo eyed anime stare, I think some sort of expression in her face would help with that. Her mouth also seems a bit overshaded/small. Ear might be small, and another thing I noticed is that the top of her head is very rounded, making her hair look somewhat helmety, I'd give the hair shape beyond just the bangs

4RJSo.png

idk I'm terrible at big eyes but hopefully this shows the jaw/head outline thing

To tell you the truth, it's actually not bad. Maybe not OMFG good, but it's still great for the first attempt.. Heck, you even took the time to make map sprites. Also, I think map sprites use four frames instead of three for your map sprites...

Speaking of which... maybe I should do that with my first sprite...

I'm really liking the stuff you're putting out.

Edited by PixelmanFE

• 2 weeks later...