TFS Abridged

Lord Raven

Already? I'm surprised. The progress meter has only been at the editing stage for a few days. Normally this stage takes far longer.

Anyway, hopefully there is going to be some more Hikari No Will Power. But there is definitely going to be more Perfect Cell either way, so it's going to be awesome either way.

Edited by BrightBow

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I found this thread. If you've heard about their abridging contest, I feel SF should submit one on the Fire Emblem OVA. We have time to organize it, and it can be posted to YouTube by anyone on SF with a YouTube account.

Yesterday, TFS released the full version of the Hikari No Willpower arrangement that they used in the last episode.

As I said above, I was hoping for more Hikari No Willpower. And man, they sure delivered.

Edited by BrightBow

Yesterday, TFS released the full version of the Hikari No Willpower arrangement that they used in the last episode.

As I said above, I was hoping for more Hikari No Willpower. And man, they sure delivered.

In all seriousness that sounds pretty awesome.

• 2 months later...

With all those father-son shenanigans in this arc, I am really looking forward to how they are going to handle the Cell games.

And I am shocked by the revelation that Cell apparently...

...destroyed Penguin Village. So Cell actually managed to kill Arale in this continuity? Holy shit on a stick!

Btw, does anyone know if there is a greater significance to dream Piccolo calling Gohan "Go-chan"?

Edited by BrightBow

I also wonder how they are going to handle Mr. Satan, aka the Champ, aka Mark. Back when Nappa was revived, he described Mr. Satan as an actor with not a single word being spent on him being a martial artist. Well, either way it's going to be exiting. It's not every episode that a character gets introduced who will stick around for the rest of the series.

Edited by BrightBow

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, a few days ago Team Four Star released another one of their Dragon Ball Super shorts on their social media.

Warning! Dragon Ball Super spoilers!

Warning! Dragon Ball Super spoilers!

https://twitter.com/teamfourstar/status/774451508364455936

Edit:

Also, MasakoX' uploaded a "TV Length Version" of "Grab a Bowl", which might just about be the most amazing of all "Most amazing thing ever" ever.

Edited by BrightBow

• 3 weeks later...

Awww, that meeting between Goku and Cel was so adorable. Definitedly not what I was expecting considering how their first meeting went but I prefer this dynamic. A bit of a shame we didn't get to see the Champ, though. Oh well, at least it looks like Hetap is going to stick around for a while.

Edited by BrightBow

Btw, Team Fourstar's new homepage is finally up.

...and it's yet another site that I can't even enter without having cookies activated. I wonder why that is even a thing. It's probably just a matter of time until Mozilla decides to remove the option to disable cookies out of Firefox just like they did with JavaScript.

Edited by BrightBow

• 1 month later...