TFS Abridged

Lord Raven

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Maybe he's Super Human, huh? Maybe you slackers haven't been trying enough?"

"Says the not-Super Saiyan."

Little did they know, the legendary Super Human had already been achieved...

by Launch

• 3 weeks later...

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS AMAZING

i'm on a hiiiiiiiiiiiighway to hiiiiiiiiiiffle

and the whole driving scene

"Whoa, what happened to your hair? It's yellow!" "So is yours..." "it is??"

"So you're Sun Wukong right?" "I'm Son Goku yes!"

I don't really like season three that much. It seems to me that their pace has dramatically decreased from previous seasons, and while normally I welcome higher audio quality, the voices sound too "crisp", they don't sound like they used to where it sounded like there was a 90's filter on them. I also dislike the usage of the Funimation music, but that's personal preference. I really prefer the original music, and the change from original to Funimation is really... awkward.

I'm not saying this season is terrible, it has great moments... I just think they've gone downhill a bit.

• 1 month later...

"A failure has occurred. This program will now shut down. Would you like to send a report?"

Edited by SlayerX

• 1 month later...

Episode 35 actually kinda bored me. But I enjoyed this one massively. I think it was quite outstanding.

I don't feel like quoting "mine" though. It's just Vegeta repeating the same joke he already did with Ginyu in the very same context.

Edited by BrightBow

Episode 35 actually kinda bored me. But I enjoyed this one massively. I think it was quite outstanding.

I don't feel like quoting "mine" though. It's just Vegeta repeating the same joke he already did with Ginyu in the very same context.

I'll admit I didn't notice, but the context was different- Vegeta was saying Goku was his to kill, yeah, but it was in the context of his entrance to the scene (which was relatively badass besides), alongside being territorial and saving him from 19, not just getting an opportunistic sucker punch on Goku during a scene Vegeta was already kinda in. And even putting that aside, referencing an earlier joke can actually be funny, especially when it's a joke based on somebody's character.

And, uh, nobody's forcing you to?

Edited by Rehab

I'll admit I didn't notice, but the context was different- Vegeta was saying Goku was his to kill, yeah, but it was in the context of his entrance to the scene (which was relatively badass besides), alongside being territorial and saving him from 19, not just getting an opportunistic sucker punch on Goku during a scene Vegeta was already kinda in. And even putting that aside, referencing an earlier joke can actually be funny, especially when it's a joke based on somebody's character.

And, uh, nobody's forcing you to?

Of course nobody is forcing me. I just felt like trying to talk about the episode, rather then just saying a quote and then letting this thread fall into obscurity again until the next update.

Though, I admit I suck at that.

Edited by BrightBow

Well I mean I guess we can always talk about the thrilling plot development in this abridged series of a cartoon that everyone has seen twelve trillion times.

I liked that part where Goku flew and punched stuff.

Well, I didn't say it would be easy.

Anyway, is it already known who will voice Cell? Oh, wait it is. Still need to get used to Youtube's new layout. Dammit.

So ehm... Senzu Bean!

Edited by BrightBow

@Boney: I like to think I wasn't serious

Also, I didn't like this episode too much but I'll have to watch again. I couldn't find 10 minutes of work where I could focus

Edited by Lord Raven