Dat Merc

R.O.Berc

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gaaaaaaaaaaah

I was so close to going back to that game because of that sprite but I shall not

well done though, loved using Pantheon

Not playing League is a very, very good decision.

Katarina's hair is too puffy for the vanilla Katarina, try and shrink it?

Her hair is really thick and voluminous in vanilla and basically all her splashes except Sandstorm. Merc's sprite is on target.

@ Fatetorn - Yeah I was using her in game model as a ref and her hair definitely looks thinner and more tame. But every splash art I see is crazy hair everywhere.

@ Fuzzy Wuzzy 94 - http://puu.sh/8MT7i Thanks :3

@ Momo the Morp - Yeah I know right, that smug face.

@ Mewgo - 2VtLd.gif Thank you. :3

@ Selloir - Yes this.

@ Ponih - You best be believin' in a thread like this. You're in one!

Another LoL mug:
Kaylemug_zpsd41084a5.png
Kayle

Here are some unfinished Half bodies:
Unfinishedstuffharelivangar_zps24c180f4.

The Garet (sp) one is soooooooooooooooo old. Like a good 3 or 4 years.

Also.... I think I'll finish that Harken.

Lastly this isn't any progress but I think a while ago I said I was going to make mugs for all the Chrono Cross characters:
TaNxvjb.png

Now it's set in stone so I have to do these 45 mugs.

I think that Kayle is not only my favorite of your LoL mugs, but my favorite mug of yours period. The shading is pretty perfect.

Needs more Quinn.

@ SueLore - :'D Thank you thank you. Oh yes Quinn, oh man, I could probably make Valor really fast. : D

@ Da Wrangler - Thank you. :'D

@ Fatescorn - Ah yes, I do that to everyone. : D

@ Blyefield - <3 Oh and yeah that was that last thing I worked on so I just wanted to get it done. I'll probably make some changes. Oh you should see the hair would have looked like:
5d218d9224.png
Looks like Bert of Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street. lol

@ SueLore - :'D Thank you thank you. Oh yes Quinn, oh man, I could probably make Valor really fast. : D

It's funny because in parodying it you came probably the closest anyone has to the Gaelic pronunciation. :P

I kinda wish they went with Quinn's early concepts. Particularly the falcon pauldron'd one seen here - http://imgur.com/a/ZZ9Ri (Link to the gallery so as not to blow up the thread with gigantic images).

Edited by Siuloir

9iyM7.png

Idk if you got my skype, but I'ma post here, too. Katarina's body is gorgeous, but I derped around on her far side hair to give shape and a little with the face. The face was bothering me as I felt that she should have more showing. Maybe you can work off of something like this? please don't death lotus me

@ Fuzzy Wuzzy 94 - http://puu.sh/8MT7i Thanks :3

omg you're a riot

Lastly this isn't any progress but I think a while ago I said I was going to make mugs for all the Chrono Cross characters:

TaNxvjb.png

Now it's set in stone so I have to do these 45 mugs.

Holy shit please do. that will be fucking awesome

@ Chop SueyLoir - Wow I never saw these concepts and I thought I was follow her creation pretty well (aka I read a few comments in the reddit AMA, lol)

@ Solum Grundy - Yeah maybe someday, lol but hnnng then I would have to make a face for her, lol.

@ Greenfield - We talked in skype but yeah your edits are definitely going in a better direction. Mainly because you fixed the side of her face that was just missing. lol

@ Fuzz Lightyear - You've seen the first four but now there is a fifth. :'D

B799lyd.png

@ Chop SueyLoir - Wow I never saw these concepts and I thought I was follow her creation pretty well (aka I read a few comments in the reddit AMA, lol)

Those were posted several months later I believe - IronStylus did a big reddit thread full of concept arts. Goes to show how much progression a design can have. I wonder what melee assassin Quinn would have turned out like...

Also, the cute level of Mojo, Pip and Turnip...overwhelming.