Dat Merc

R.O.Berc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The earlier FE sprite mugs were cool... I dunno though, am I the only one that thinks the hat on the Longbowman/Sagitarrius looks a bit odd? Hard to make those kind of hats look cool at least in my opinion... but I get the Robin Hood reference. I just think like Green Arrow, they'd probably look cooler with a hood than the hat.

Nice.(I dunno, maybe neck a Lil long, shoulders a Lil wide, by like a pixel? No biggie really... Looks good as usual.) The comp sheet is very cool too.

The Tharja animation is kinda cool. It'd be hilarious to one day see it in some hack! XD (where does the cape go? :0 )

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Nice.(I dunno, maybe neck a Lil long, shoulders a Lil wide, by like a pixel? No biggie really... Looks good as usual.) The comp sheet is very cool too.

The Tharja animation is kinda cool. It'd be hilarious to one day see it in some hack! XD (where does the cape go? :0 )

it slid off dat ass

• 4 weeks later...

Dumping recent stuff from a couple weeks ago:

Lionel for 7x:
C28QSiz.png

Sivir for Clash of Fates:
tplkMia.png

Also here's my entry for the battle sprite contest:
Qm7l7hQ.gif
A Wyvern riding character named Judith that is based on an old mug, riding a Wingless Wyvern named Shivella (female). c:

I'll have to make a revamped version of the old mug, as well as make a battle animation for this battle sprite.

add982b307.png

Edited by Meroqua

needs more baby chibi trex

also on a side note im not found of lionels hair, it looks weird when opposed to his face, though i like the armour gets a nice plain look, well still retaining a sense of rank to it (strangely enough.) but again the hair just screams to be changed to something to kinda match that plain look. also personally im not fond of the angle but eh. also out of curiosity what class is lionel suppose to be, im guessing hero, or hell even swordmaster but id just like to know.

Edited by ShinyPichu

Everything is awesome. T-Rex looks really unique yet wouldn't look out of place. Last mug (baddie from 7x) is giant. Like, Wallace sized. Makes sense with him being a chibi T-Rex, I guess.

Edited by deranger

Akali for DH Ninja

IYd7OyB.png

Oh also, it's fun to view the comp sheet that Redfield/Alpha/ShinyCharmander started:

wHXduP5.png

Also heres an alternate version of my battle sprite contest entry, for kicks:

gxBDXJJ.gif

May i put that Tharja in my sig? Its just so great.

• 2 weeks later...

I assume this guy is new? If so...nice.

...and kinda creepy. XP

New to Merc's gallery? yes. New to LoL? no.

He's a mad bomber, he's supposed to have a creepy laugh.

Edited by Fateborn

• 2 weeks later...