Dat Merc

R.O.Berc

How is DH Ninja getting you to so many mugs for you? What does he have against you? How do I obtain this knowledge so that I can hold it against you too?!?!?! >:D

Beautiful, as always. <3
I love love love Augustus' sprite, I think it might actually be my favourite you've made to date! I love the detail you put on his pauldron (and the GK's armour as well).

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the weaker Swordmaster based off of Vergil from Devil May Cry? I'm definitely getting that vibe :P

As always, I'm going to have to echo everyone else when I say keep up the good work. I always know that an update from you is going to be awesome

@eCut - xD You totally have this power, we can collab any time of the day.
Also yeah Augustus looks pretty spiffy. Total cowboy.
Myke gives the best artistic direction. :D
http://im-myke-guys.deviantart.com/art/7x-Part-One-Mug-Refs-368609680

@DualSilverGunner - Haha yes, I think I had made a different hair style for the weak SM and Yeti put in a personal request for more Vergil. xD
Also thanks, that means a lot, really. <3

How is DH Ninja getting you to so many mugs for you? What does he have against you? How do I obtain this knowledge so that I can hold it against you too?!?!?! >:D

Beautiful, as always. <3

I love love love Augustus' sprite, I think it might actually be my favourite you've made to date! I love the detail you put on his pauldron (and the GK's armour as well).

I have my secrets.

These are all the generics I've made for FE7x:

fe7xgenericsivemade_zpscbaab2e1.png

The Falco Knight isn't finished and I'm not even sure if Peg Knights made the cut yet.

The Great Knight is in the same boat as the Sniper next to him, in that I have to make two archers and a weaker looking sniper.

I like the way the Bishops and the myrms/swordmasters turned out the most.

Some of these I want to redo so badly, like the Heroes and one of the Merc's. Those were one of the first generic groupings I made. So dated.

These are all specifically made for FE7x and FE7x alone.

Squire and social knight tree look kinda silly in design but it works i guess, falco and peg stuff defiantly looks like a start, love bishop and myrm though the third strongest myrm`s hair looks silly and i feel needs to be changed (Vegeta hair just looks unfitting for a sword master in my opinion) .

great knight is a boss, though the sniper could use some touch ups, it doesn't look up to snuff when compared to some of the other lovely designs and even portrait construction in general.

knight and soldier look fine, though the fighter top tier stuff could afford to have a few upgrades in my opinion (like another pauldron on the top tier fighter maybe.)

merc and hero stuff. . . defiantly need changes.

do Morgan Freeman and/or Walter White

Maybe it's just me or would've interfered with hackbox shenanigans but LeBlanc looks like she has a pretty small build.

do Morgan Freeman and/or Walter White

Maybe it's just me or would've interfered with hackbox shenanigans but LeBlanc looks like she has a pretty small build.

http://www.mpogd.com/images/news/7017/1.jpg (Her old art).

http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Leblanc_0.jpg (Latest, not really a good indicator due to position)

http://boards.fightingamphibians.org/dota/src/130842774046.jpg (Chinese art).

She's pretty tiny, most of her bulk is her cloak. I'd say it fits.

• 2 weeks later...

@Shinypichu - I agree with most of what you're pointing out. A lot of them are old and need updating. Oh that Sniper is a boss too, named Kris I think.

@Brendor - Yeah she's tiny for sure. (lol morgan freeman/walter white, that could be fun)

@Klok - ur relly weird. P: lol jk please notice me senpai.

@Troub - :'D

Here's Swain:
Swainmug_zps8370771e.png
His armor design is kind of ugly.

Oh also Redfield/Char and I finished Ahri but I'll let him post it in his gallery.

Armour looks kinda disproportional, like the face though it's kinda funny

@Shinypichu - I agree with most of what you're pointing out. A lot of them are old and need updating. Oh that Sniper is a boss too, named Kris I think.

I remember that the sniper was that mini boss in chapter 5 yeah, i still think he looks weird though any possibilities for a different portrait for the sniper/archer male class?

Edited by ShinyPichu

• 3 weeks later...

@Shinypichu - Yeah Swain has disproportional armor, in the splash art as well as his actual in game model. I think he does it to anger me.

@Keegz McGeegan - Update my first post, as in, put everything within the thread on the first post? But then wheres the fun in that? :3

Zed (from League of Legends) for DH Ninja's project:
Zedmug_zpscf277181.png

http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Zed_0.jpg
Here's a ref. :D

@Brendor - Yeah I can kind of see that. Made me go and test that pose in the mirror. lol @Fateborn - Lol.@Deranger - Yes, that Great Knight is the Strong so I have to make three other weaker looking generic mugs one being a weaker looking Great Knight and the other two being Cav's.These are all the generics I've made for FE7x:fe7xgenericsivemade_zpscbaab2e1.png The Falco Knight isn't finished and I'm not even sure if Peg Knights made the cut yet.The Great Knight is in the same boat as the Sniper next to him, in that I have to make two archers and a weaker looking sniper.I like the way the Bishops and the myrms/swordmasters turned out the most.Some of these I want to redo so badly, like the Heroes and one of the Merc's. Those were one of the first generic groupings I made. So dated. These are all specifically made for FE7x and FE7x alone. @Kitty - Thanks, ;D Yeah I think the helmet carries the rest of the mug the most on the Great Knight. @Danstralunasol - 1o90s6.jpg

Damn you're amazing. Make me your disciple. Just kidding.

@ Fateborn - He's spamming Q because he's in Ultra rapid fire mode. To time to put them back on his back.

Alright so Pi started doing this cool fire emblem Battle sprite scale up for Kent, so I basically copied him and did it to Harken:
Harkenscaleupwithpikent_zpsdcea8e17.png

Btw, everyone should browse his tumblr:
http://errorfunction.tumblr.com/

I love this. Might do General

Harken. Holy cool. The missing link between battle sprites and full bodies. Allows you to add some pretty cool detail, which I see you've done. He does look like he has a moustache and a small chest plate.

@Shinypichu - Yeah Swain has disproportional armor, in the splash art as well as his actual in game model. I think he does it to anger me.

@Keegz McGeegan - Update my first post, as in, put everything within the thread on the first post? But then wheres the fun in that? :3

Zed (from League of Legends) for DH Ninja's project:

Zedmug_zpscf277181.png

http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Zed_0.jpg

Here's a ref. :D

Dat Zed though.

I do wish, however, that the rust was more Red...but I know how much of a pain red can be to work with :b

@All Around Gamer - :'D Thank you. lol Idk about apprentices.

@Ciraxis - Do it do it do it.

@Deranger - Haha, Harken with a mustache just promotes him into a police officer.

@Redfield - Rust?! To be honest, I've never even played Zed. Plus I didn't examine his in game model, only used his splash art as my reference. Meh, this zed is stainless steel. : D

@Brendor - Lol, alright, I'm on. Chapter 1, believe in yourself, chapter 2, really believe in yourself. Chapter 3, don't talk about fight club. ect.

So I usually don't revamp old work, but I was looking back through my photobucket and I found this:
WightMugFinished.gif

So then I revamped it:
Wight-mug_zpsfdc5adaa.gif

Side by side:
WightMugFinished.gifWight-mug_zpsfdc5adaa.gif

I don't know how old the first one is but on my main photobucket album there are 26 pages (page 26 being the stuff submitted 8 or 9 years ago) and this mug was on page 17.

Lol but dat face tho. " :D " ~ Wight