FE with the worst growths since FE4 Gen1?

Playing from P1 to mid-chapter 4, none of my characters' level up had more that 2 stat gains (and I do know one stat gain is the new minimum, 0 stat-up levels are no more in newer FEs)

The GBA FEs' growths weren't this bad, FE 9/10's growths were better than the GBA ones, & FE1DS dynamic growths were even better

Did IS revert back to the RNG of FE 5 & 4 for New Mystery?

(and before anyone comes in with pemn, please show a 0% growths complete playthrough of H1)

At least in FE11, just waiting doesn't help anything - it only matters when starting the game, at which point a seed is chosen with some calculations from the clock at that point of time. I'm not savvy with how FE12 works though, so I'm not entirely sure whether waiting helps. :awesome: However, you could map save before attacking an enemy or enemies and then reset until you find a pattern which leads to most stats on level ups.

On another note, 0-stat gain level-ups are definitely possible to happen in FE11/12. Just very unlikely, especially in FE12.

Try using save states and different weapons that will vary your hit. This is something noticed when my characters died on Lunatic. It seems like when you level up using different weapons that will not yield 100% hit on your opponent(sometimes just different weapons is enough. 100% hit might not matter too much as long as you use different weapons) will get you a different level up most of the time. It's not a perfect science but it is worth a try.

Edited by MagicLugh

• 2 months later...

I once got a blank level in FE12...

...with Catria.

No stats capped, either.

.126% chance as a pegasus knight

sounds bad, but that's slightly more likely than missing a 98% hit with the true hit system laugh.gif

Edited by shadykid