scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ignoring thread, everyone mad at me and spewing

camping the thread, no one posting

do get at me

Shinori you're scum. Mafia or not you're scum.

Mind posting thoughts on some other people besides elie?

@13th: A few things.

You haven't even said how I look bad.

You're full of bullshit.

Votals:

Othin (3): Elieson, BBM, Manix, 13th

Manix (0): Levity, Mancer, Bizz

13th (0): Shinori, Levity, Shinori, Othin

Shinori (0): Othin

Rapier (1): 13th

Elieson (4): Aleph, Mancer, Othin, Bizz

Aleph (0): Shinori

Not Voting: Rapier, Psych, Shinori, 13th

Elie is at L-2.

You guys have 7 hours left.

Edited by scorri

Clarifying after some reading, that Rapier reply including manga makes me think "Hi my name is RapierAleph and I prefer to read manga/play PSO rather than keep up with here".

ScumCoasting with nil contribution is pretty popular apparently. Feeling pretty comfortable about lynching either/both.

The first part is kinda true, but... Why the hell does that mean I'm scum? You're overreacting quite badly here.

My initial instinct was that 13th is bluffing so he's probably town by virtue of the fact that I'm always wrong

He's probably town since no one counterclaimed him. Actually, I'm pretty sure he's town. Also, what a funny way to say you don't trust someone but thinks you're wrong so you trust that someone.

ignoring thread, everyone mad at me and spewing

camping the thread, no one posting

do get at me

Shinori you're scum. Mafia or not you're scum.

did you read 13th's post saying he's town

I really don't mind lynching Obviam. He transformed into something farther beyond Super Derp 2 and is just spewing nonsense.

##Vote: Obviam

Votals? I don't want to vote him only to find out we suffered from Universal Loss because my memory sucks.

Votals? I don't want to vote him only to find out we suffered from Universal Loss because my memory sucks.

LOL WHY CAN'T I READ

What's up with Othin? I really don't see him as that scummy...

At this point I'm just waiting for Prims.

At the light of recent developments, I think it's likely I've been giving Obviam too much of a free pass. But we still need to decide on a lynch and so far it seems it's either him or Elie, unless we decide to get 13th just to be safe. But tracker can be mafia-sided too so I don't know.

LOL WHY CAN'T I READ

What's up with Othin? I really don't see him as that scummy...

Prims felt Othin was likely to be a mislynch and I was just kind of in the middle.

Gah maybe I'm just not "Bro" enough but I still don't see what Aleph is actually doing to help things out.

Rapier did you see my next post where I continued by mentioning your lack-of-vote?

Also GAH TRACKER.

##unvote Othin

##Vote Aleph

You are just going out of your way to so absolutely nothing, and coming off as more anti-town than anyone else due to it.

Obviam, you stated that while you were "Camping the thread" No one was posting.

I posted twice specifically asking you questions. You chose to ignore them and not answer them.

So please next time you say no one is posting, make sure you mention all the posts that specifically ask you questions and tell everyone that they don't matter.

This has just gotten to the point of policy. Obviam's not being helpful to town what-so-ever. He says no one posts, I asked him specifically about his thoughts on other players as well as to why he said I'm scum. He refuses to give any thoughts on other players that isn't me or Elie and it's just unhelpful at the moment and either he needs to do something about it, or he needs to just be vig shot or lynched. It really pisses me off because I think he might flip town.

The thing is, Obviam always plays like this. And he uses it to his advantage that way.

He's playing a lot worse than he did in ToS, though.

Gah maybe I'm just not "Bro" enough but I still don't see what Aleph is actually doing to help things out.

Rapier did you see my next post where I continued by mentioning your lack-of-vote?

Yeah I did. It's true my reads are pretty weak right now, as I had only a damn day to read 20 pages and only now I can think more clearly about this and re-read some stuff. Still, we don't have much time since today's going to be the deadline, so I can't make a solid case agaisnt anyone as of now. I'm doing stuff in my own pace (which is to say, slowly).

Either way, at least Othin contributed and said nice things from time to time. Can't remember anything memorable or good from Obviam. Hence why I believe lynching him is more worthy than lynching Othin.

It's clear who I choose out of the four. However, BBM won't be there for the phase end, and I don't know about the others, so... I'll have to follow one of the wagons, it seems. I'm just unsure if I should vote Elie or Othin, as I don't have any solid scumreads from them.