Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I thought this was some sort of fake fan thing. But it's real. Whelp. I'm excited for this now, even though the only player character from the SMT games that I'm familiar with is the guy from Strange Journey, geez.

Edited by Emerald Knight

YESSSSSSSSS

Hopefully this ends up being a Strategy RPG a la NamcoxCapcom, but then again... part of me wouldn't mind seeing Fire Emblem characters in a traditional JRPG. Either way sounds fantastic to me, just so long as it's not something stupid like a fighting game.

Strange, no new art on Fire Emblem, SMT or Xenoblade's tags on Pixiv. They are normally faster than this.

The internet is still recovering from the mass "Wait What The Fuck" we are suffering from, that's why.

I have a feeling that this game will either be absolutely amazing or absolutely terrible.

Atlus has this thing where the worst games they've developped in-house have still been amazing.

What I think is a more certain feeling is that this game, however its playstyle is, is going to be controller-smashingly difficult. Fire Emblem's known for being an amazingly tough strategy RPG series... and SMT holds the same distinction for traditional RPGs.

What I think is a more certain feeling is that this game, however its playstyle is, is going to be controller-smashingly difficult. Fire Emblem's known for being an amazingly tough strategy RPG series... and SMT holds the same distinction for traditional RPGs.

Oh god

Not sure if want. I'm so confused right now. XD I don't know much about SMT, but based on what I do know, I guess I'm just not understanding how a crossover would work between the two. >o<

Edited by Popo

Mind = blown.

I don't even know what to say right now. It's weird.

Well, we can say one thing that's definite about this.

Fans of each series (or both) have their minds blown just from this announcement. So this is gonna get a lot of publicity at least.

It's almost a year since it came out in Japan. The Japan development team has had time. It just HAPPENED to be that it was before North America got Awakening.

But what better time to do the announcement while America's got FE hype?

Edited by shadowofchaos