[fe6 NM] Steve

MacLovin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This chapter was tricky with low res gonz and no fliers. (Oh well, challenge is good.)

Not to mention feeding Sophia as much as kill as possible while Roy walk to throne. (I love having high mobility horses. Sue, Clarine and Marcus ferrying him over.)

[spoiler= Sophia juicing up Chap14x - 10 turns]

Promoted Clarine this round for more dps on dragons that'll be upcoming.

rvoBNnE.pngmygj3i6.pngNkZzfe5.png2TgPZJ1.pngFB9Qpy8.pngivAXP8S.pngeCPBQ6M.pngHoqORlZ.pngFvUlAmQ.pngeWSosuE.png

Yes I gave Gonz the boot, so he can go rape everyone's face with his stupid crit. I also should replace Clarine's staff with Mend and Physic instead of Heal and Restore.

Maybe I'll promote Ray next chapter.

I can't wait to give Fir her Durandal!

Oh it's the chapter with Hammerne, I guess I'll go fix Physic.

[spoiler= Roy piggybacking Gonz Chap15 -12 turns]

Tooks forever since Gonz had to clear out the dangerous enemies before he could drop roy, then take out the boss for the win.

Fed Sophia a little more, and gave Cath a bit of killing experiences. (Gonna need her to be a bit better to rob Hugh blind.)

fCWcFKn.pngyuuw0xl.png1dyowB2.pngwyA4oXN.pngV4eq4j0.pngd3ymgzp.png151aUAc.pngpQWPGs4.pngHSM44KP.pngkvni2fv.png8fnJqi8.png

I also killed Garret and recruited Perc for his lance and sword. (GONNA NEED THOSE. THEY DON'T COME CHEAP YO.)

Marcus died on chapter 15. Made me really sad. :( Those wyvernies at topright and cavaliers with horseslayer did a number on him.

Edited by Ubel Engel

12x-5 turns

Yay for rescue chains.

Yay for Dieck as ferried Boss Killer.

Yay for Shin hitting level 10 and PROMOTING INSTANTLY because I'm going Illia.

ch13-6 turns.

Rescue Chain.

Also SEX ON WINGS arrives and ate wings, draco and ring.

I also ran out of space in merlinus.

Dieck was ferried to boss while Tate gets to an even higher level by slim lancing everything to death.

ch14-10 turns.

WHOA YEAH MILEDY+TATE FERRYING AND KILLING SHIT.

Shin ferried Roy in between things and Ellen helped with lightning combat.

Miledy got the second pair of speedwings and the boots plus Tate being ready for promotion.

Oh and ROy is lvl 5, I guess that's kind of a bad thing but idk.

ch14x-5 turns.

All I can say is that double fliers make this easier but don't really shave anything.

A 4 turn would have been possible perhaps but would have required abuse and promoting both fliers.

ch15-2 turns.

Dance, Warp, Dance, Warp.

Miledy+Tate+Waaarrrp should never happen in Warpdraft fe6.

Edited by Inspector Clouseau

I'm not using Dayan, don't worry, nor Bartre. If you want Dayan, take him, but you can't use him either unless Sacae is the path if no experiences gained for either sacae or ilia units.

I'm not using Dayan, don't worry, nor Bartre. If you want Dayan, take him, but you can't use him either unless Sacae is the path if no experiences gained for either sacae or ilia units.

But i've just beaten chapter 6 and I didn't get Sue

I can give you Karel if you wants. :p

(I went Bartre route but not using him, so it all works out.)

Edit:

I'm trying to figure out how to keep Douglas alive without losing much in TC.

(Yes, I took my time early since I wanted to get Roy at max level so my other units can farm. I still ignored most of the contents enough to stay below 30 turns)

Maybe I could have Sue dodgetank him while sniping units, but he prefers to attack Roy for some reason... even though Roy is a lot tankier than Sue.

Edited by Ubel Engel

Chapter 1 -5/5

I really didn’t like how I started the chapter because the enemies surround Marcus when he was carrying Roy. I had to use Lance to clear the path so Marcus can kill the boss and Roy seizes.

Chapter 2 –8/13

The chapter was no sweat when I used Lott. I had Marcus carry Roy and both Lance and Lott kill things.

Chapter 3 –9/22

I forgot to mention about Roy’s level up’s. He is doing well for now and in this chapter I had to kill the enemies who are in the way. Half way to the throne I had Marcus carry Roy and have him ready to seize.

Chapter 4 –6/28

I had to usemy head in this chapter. I use Marcus to battle the enemies to make thingseasier to the others. I also manage to move Chad to the armory to get more handaxes.

Chapter 5 –6/34

Man I manage to dodge the bullet. I was trying to take on the enemies near the seize point. But the enemies from behind was a different story because there were heading to my undrafted units. I use Chad and Merlinus to block and the enemy fights against Chad.

Chapter 6 –6/40

I headed straight to the throne with my units and I manage to have Chad get the gold.

Chapter 7 – 12/52

This chapter has trouble written all over. I was missing my attacks and there were healers healing the enemies who are almost dead. Everyone except Chad fight and he was the one to obtain items.

Chapter 8 –16/68?

I did a lot of carrying to make things faster. Barth did a few kills, Lilina leveled up twice, both Chad and Dorothy got the treasures from the center of the map, and Marcus killed the boss with ease.

Chapter 8x – 14/82

I killed every enemy in sight and I had support with Roy and Marcus.

[spoiler=stats]

FE6NMStevepic1_zps4912b0d5.png

FE6NMStevepic2_zps09bf27fc.png

FE6NMStevepic3_zpse3700c66.png

FE6NMStevepic4_zps8a781299.png

FE6NMStevepic5_zpsd55916d5.png

FE6NMStevepic6_zps46b81365.png

FE6NMStevepic7_zpse78be77a.png

FE6NMStevepic8_zpsa300cfcb.png

FE6NMStevepic9_zps94bc8265.png

FE6NMStevepic10_zps9525888e.png

Edited by MJThom_2009

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9 –11/93

I decided topromote Lance to paladin in this chapter and have Roy and he support eachother.

Chapter 10 –8/101

I was mostlyconcerned about the enemies who use ranged attacks so I kill them first. Them Imove Lance while carrying Roy to the seize point and kill the boss.

Chapter 11 –10/111

I used Lance,Marcus, and Treck mostly to kill the enemies because they have better movement.But I only used Lance to carry Roy to the seize point. Also I have everyoneelse headed to the house where Echidna is going to be at so I have Lalam talkto her and recruit her.

Chapter 12 –8/119

I have Lancecarry Roy straight to the throne and utterly defeated the dragon boss withoutgetting killed and put to sleep. Also I have Lott promote to warrior class forthis chapter.

Chapter 12x –8/127

By usingLance and Treck, I have them take turns carrying Roy to the seize area. I alsohave Treck grab the white gem.

Chapter 13 –12/139

I use Lanceand Echidna to go up front to clear some enemies and have Lott cover the rear.I let Echidna go for the boss but Dorothy was the one to give him the finalattack.

Chapter 14 –13/152

Both Treckand Barth can't move well in the desert so I benched them for this chapter. Iuse Echidna to lead while Lance carries Roy and the other were killing off moreenemies and picking up items. I gave both Dorothy and Saul their support and Imade Lilina promote to sage class.

Chapter 14x –8/160

That chapterwas horrible because of the two sages with the bolting tones targeting myunits. I have to do a lot of carrying Roy to get to the throne faster and useLance to kill the boss. But Echidna utterly took him out. Also Dorothy promotedto sniper.

[spoiler=stats]

FE6NMStevepic2-1_zps16fec348.png

FE6NMStevepic2-2_zpscc90cab4.png

FE6NMStevepic2-3_zps660a1a82.png

FE6NMStevepic2-4_zpsde62743d.png

FE6NMStevepic2-5_zps3a3b6638.png

FE6NMStevepic2-6_zpsfc1f3cb8.png

FE6NMStevepic2-7_zpsd846ccf5.png

FE6NMStevepic2-8_zpsbd1378b6.png

FE6NMStevepic2-9_zps063e88ae.png

FE6NMStevepic2-10_zpsc6137162.png

FE6NMStevepic2-11_zpsd1a1c50c.png

FE6NMStevepic2-12_zps631096c1.png

Edited by MJThom_2009

Chapter 15 –12/172

This chapter was tough without a flier so I use the rescue plan some of my units including Roy. I load up some keys for the next chapter and both Lance and Lott defeatedthe boss.

Chapter 16 –15/187

I promoted Treck in this chapter and manage to raise the support of Roy and Lance to level B. Both Hugh and Zeiss are recuited and Echidna killed Narshen.

Chapter 16x –11/198

I did a lot of carrying and healing in this chapter. Usually the ranged enemy mages are targeting Lalum and the one sage with the silence staff was targeting Saul and Lilina. I prepared for Saul to promote so he can keep up with the crowd when his service was need and I safely kill the boss and complete the chapter.

Chapter 17 –8/206

I moved all of my cavaliers, Echidna, Saul, and Lalum to the castle while the cavaliers take turns carrying Roy and the others train in the arena. I thought Lance would come in for the kill but Echidna and Saul team up with him.

Chapter 18 –9/215

Our winter assault began with Barth promoting to general. Going through the woods was tough with my cavaliers and Lance was leading ahead. But in the end he weaken the boss and Lilina finishes it. Also Roy's and Marcus' support went up.

Chapter 19 –10/225

From the previous chapter I received a guiding ring at a village and I used it on Hugh. All my cavaliers were leading and crippling the enemies and others behind kills them. All the villages on the map were reach, Lance made the kill to the boss and both Lilina's and Barth's support went up.

Chapter 20 –9/234

The chapter wasn't easy because how it started. So my first action was to get to the druid with the sleep staff so I won't have a problem with the other one. Then get to the throne room where Lance faces Roartz. A few misses later he beat him and I finished the chapter with Juno recruited.

Chapter 20x

The two druids were a problem so I having my units tough it out and break our way through.

[spoiler=stats]

FE6NMStevepic3-1_zps98259569.png

FE6NMStevepic3-2_zpsb483a28a.png

FE6NMStevepic3-3_zpsafbda2d4.png

FE6NMStevepic3-4_zps5351aa36.png

FE6NMStevepic3-5_zpsb671bb7a.png

FE6NMStevepic3-6_zpse1ddd2b9.png

FE6NMStevepic3-7_zpsee5103cc.png

FE6NMStevepic3-8_zpsca1ea774.png

FE6NMStevepic3-9_zps4eb81f2d.png

FE6NMStevepic3-10_zpse6d59f35.png

FE6NMStevepic3-11_zps5b0e945b.png

FE6NMStevepic3-12_zps82f91a80.png

FE6NMStevepic3-13_zps7770f273.png

FE6NMStevepic3-14_zpsc3c49e90.png

Edited by MJThom_2009

• 3 weeks later...

Corrections: I've beat Ch 8 in 17 turns.

Chapter 21 – 14/249

I wasn't that proud in this chapter because a lot can go wrong. I first have Juno carry Lance to kill some dracoknights and then have her carry Saul so he can uses rescue Roy while he's carrying Lilina. Then Juno brings Echidna to assist them. And for the rest, I have Lance carrying Roy to the throne and Lance defeated Murdock.

Chapter 21x –15/264

I have Lance, Juno, Saul, and Lalum be with Roy to get to the throne as quick as possible while the others kill off enemies to gain experiences.

Chapter 22 – 17/281

I have Marcus and Echidna go for the fight switch and Dorothy and Treck go get the left switch. I also snagged all the treasure before I've faced Zephiel.

Chapter 23 – 11/292

I took the north road to get to the seize point and both Lance and Echidna clear out the first wave of enemies. On the fourth turn I recruited Karel so he can wipe out the dragonknights from behind. Before facing Brunya I have Saul put the dragon to sleep because he was a danger to us. After that was done I finish her of and to control.

Chapter 24 – 18/310

I use a lot of rescuing with my units and sometimes I seize the thrones quick as possible to speed things up while the dragons are chasing us from behind. When we reached to Yahn both Dorothy and Echidna tried to kill him but didn't. So Lilina was the one with the final blow.

Final – 1/311

I moved Roy the first time so Lalum can refresh him and then he was in enough spaces to get to Idoun. Roy attacked first the on enemy phase Roy finishes.

Results

Roy - B: 154 W: 48

Fa – B: 3 W: 2

Lance – B:410 W: 176

Saul – B: 47 W: 23

Lilina – B: 117 W: 82

Lalum – B: 67 W: 0

Dorothy – B: 125 W: 68

Echidna – B:178 W: 86

Treck – B: 186 W: 60

Marcus – B: 266 W: 117

Lot – B: 186 W: 74

Yuno – B: 29 W: 12

Barth – B: 70 W: 17

Hugh – B: 37 W: 22

Chad – B: 53 W: 13

Karel – B: 5 W: 4

[spoiler=Characters going in the final 2 chapters]

FE6NMStevepic4-1_zps82c919d0.png

FE6NMStevepic4-2_zps9096de4f.png

FE6NMStevepic4-3_zps56590ea6.png

FE6NMStevepic4-4_zps3a888ca9.png

FE6NMStevepic4-5_zps15a52cb2.png

FE6NMStevepic4-6_zps235875f6.png

FE6NMStevepic4-7_zpsb1319971.png

FE6NMStevepic4-8_zpsba6774d7.png

FE6NMStevepic4-9_zps5ad02abd.png

FE6NMStevepic4-10_zpsfec49002.png

Edited by MJThom_2009

• 1 month later...

Well, I decided to pick up my progress, finally, and finally beat chapter 16.

Took a bit of effort and placement to formula the chest taking and secret shop purchases for angelic robes.

Then I killed the boss with Sue in two turns, and took a couple of extra turns giving Sophia some exps.

Took about 26 turns in total, would been less, but I had to close the entrances of reinforcement to protect my weaklings for a time being.

[spoiler= SOPHIA FARMED, INB4 SHE TURNS OP.]

vCTYq3U.png

KmVNWzv.png

kdLnwXQ.png

kgCMPu9.png

ZyxKZ3F.png

MO7M9VY.png

eCReBbZ.png

yIWILTZ.png

p1Qv9Q4.png

npQiaYw.png

eFXnEF7.png

I'm screwed.

• 4 months later...

When I tried to record the chapter, the video didn't save properly. I already saved into Chapter 3, so there's nothing I can really do at this point.

Chapter 2: (7/11)

Traded the Javelin to Marcus who went south with Alan to take out some enemies. Had Roy and Merlinus go up. Merlinus got the Armorslayer and traded it to Roy and did some shopping after. WHen Thany came along, I had her rescue Marcus and bring him to the boss. Thany then ferried Roy over to the Seize point. Killed the boss with Marcus, first using the Silver Lance and then trading over to the Armorslayer that her got from Roy.